What's with the crackdown on the internet in the last week or so?

What's with the crackdown on the internet in the last week or so?

Everywhere: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, all social media. Hell even Twitch. Any mention at all of one privileged and *extremely* protected group of people gets erased and banned in minutes or seconds.

Is the western internet going the way of China's? How do we stop it?

Attached: 1556739656369.jpg (690x690, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

US Election is heating up. Also, Brexit is nearing.

>How do we stop it?
Use services that promote free speech, and, where possible, E2E Encryption. Replace twitter with gab, Facebook/Instagram with Minds, Disqus with Dissenter, Skype with Wire or Wickr, stuff like that. Some of these replacements don't have very good privacy policies, but if you're using the mainstream ones, it's no worse than those.

Jewtube literally auto deleted a comment I made because I said retard.

So use Bitchute, or use the Dissenter extension on youtube and ignore the regular comments. Gee, that was hard.

There's an automatic profanity filter that's on by default if I remember right. Filters out words like "kike", "nigger", "spic" etc, probably "retard" too. And I believe channels can add their own word censors as well

>just ignore things goyim stop noticing things!

Idiots like you seriously need to just shut the fuck up already.

Care to share what this group might be?

>I don't like the decisions companies make! Tell me how to get around the company's decisions without having to cease using the companies and continuing to fund them through my views!
Who are you calling an idiot?

I'll let you name them so you can take the ban. Excellent try though :^)

>oh fuck yes I love getting stepped on more boot!

Kill yourself retarded lolbert. These megacorps have no issues using government force, youre not being principled by licking their soles you're being a cuckold.

He offered solutions tard

who is that

So your mentality is to use government force to let you say "retard" on their own comments? I can tell you that if it was my company, and I was pro-censorship and the government told me I had to allow free speech in the comments, I'd just remove the ability to comment.

Way to show me, I suppose.

Oh... So we're affected here, too them?
I'm dense and there are a number of different powerful groups that might have an interest in censoring the internet, so I'm lost

Use government force to make monopolistic tech companies that have no issue using government force and ruining nations to remain neutral yes.

Youre such a pathetic cuck. Do you think google would scoff at using force to push their agendas? Really? Absolutely naive.

Kikes you fucking retard. Adl literally runs YouTube censorship look it up.

>Use government force to make monopolistic tech companies that have no issue using government force and ruining nations to remain neutral yes.
At which point, they just remove the ability to comment at all. Big whoop. Only inbred retards post in youtube comments.

>Do you think google would scoff at using force to push their agendas?
Not at all. But them being evil doesn't justify doing evil yourself. Even if it did, however, they would still do whatever the fuck that wanted. Government is slow and inefficient. They'd shit out a law, Google would find a loophole, and it would take 2-4 years for the government to close it. Better to just stop rewarding companies like that with your time, choosing to reward GOOD companies for not being censorious dicks.

As always the only real solution is the deaths of those responsible

Let me guess. Kikes.

>they remove the ability to comment

And turn more people off? Even that sounds like a win.

You can keep your """"" principled """" cuckolded bootlicking and grovelling. I'm tired of losing faggot.

Are you hoping to impress anyone with your teenage-tier edginess? Even if we followed through with that, all you would do is kill the service. So you kill everyone at google. Then nobody pays the enormous hosting fees. Then youtube dies, and you either have another company, just as evil and corrupt, take its place, or you have a good company take its place. Regardless, youtube would still be dead and you would still have to reward another company instead of Google.

Too bad you are obviously too stupid to figure out a way to actually win. Government is too slow and ineffective to get you a win against a multinational conglomerate, even presuming that said conglomerate wouldn't neuter your law before getting passed via lobbying and gifts.

(me)
lol, your free speech is not being infringed upon for not being allowed to say kikes in YT comment sections or anywhere else online. Hate speech is still free speech, no matter how strongly I or anyone else might disagree with racist/antisemetic/homophobic/transphobic/whatever-else-people-don't-like. However, You can't expect a company to just allow whatever on /their/ site because muh free speech.
If you want to spout whatever, get your own site. Cheap VPS+free TLD=instant free speech platform.

Going the fucking way of china would be erasing history by way of keyword blacklists.
Tiananmen square 1989 shanwei democracy human rights disney falun gong

Seriously, go back to Jow Forums
this isn't technology.

I'm about to say "whites", "blacks", "asians", and "hispanics" on 4 separate accounts of multiple channels. Will let you guys know which gets banned first.

>lol your free speech is not being limited by limiting your free speech

Die in a pit, slowly.

(me)
Or, OR you could use any of the existing truly free speech alternative platforms in existence

If you have a visitor, and they start spouting things you disagree with and find abhorrent... Would you ask them to leave? Would you ask them not to say such things?

I don't get how you don't see this. I'm NOT defending YouTube's censorship practices. I'm pointing out that they are free to do as they please with their platform. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. WHY ARE YOU STILL USING GOOGLE BOTNET, ANYWAY?

And here

we

go

>adl runs YouTube censorship
>ITS NOT JEWS GO BACK TO POL REEEEE

Not what I said you fucking retard.
I don't care either way, even if the jews, as you describe, controlled youtube's censorship practices. Leave? Go to a decentralized platform where true free spech is possible? Make your own?
Jesus christ man, go back to

on the clock

>I dont care stop talking about it! Tech censorship isnt tech! Stop criticizing my mega corps!
>make your own payment processor!

Why don't the mods ban these obvious astroturfers who always spam "go back to pol"?

They're literally just spamming, their posts usually don't even make sense.

The issue is that you can not claim to be a platform and act like a publisher.

FUCK THE ADL they stole my foreskin by lying to everyone and censoring everyone who tells the truth. AND FUCK THE AAP

why don't they include everyday swear words too, like the FCC does?
why just slurs for certain groups?
I'd rather them censor f bombs than mean words

>Jewtube
Must be why you're using it on purpose.

To be fair, neither does any of the posts that are obviously coming from Jow Forums. Jow Forums is pretty spot-on when it comes to constitutional rights that the government is not allowed to infringe on, but they are absolutely pants at understanding tech. I don't know if this is due to the influx of boomers since Trump won the election or what, but Jow Forums is maybe a step or two up from octogenarians on facebook when it comes to understanding the way tech companies operate.

It doesn't even have to be anything political AT ALL. I posted a meme how jschlatt said c418's stal was a recording of the holocaust and it was shadow removed.

This. I'm mutilated too, I sincerely hope every single one of those subhumans suffer.

Stop using these sites and block everything related to them. Your mere existence as an user of these platforms make them stronger.

Attached: 1547133562976.png (804x566, 27K)

what?

This is not real censorship. Google can get fucked for all I care. you're dog whistling about free speech when you're really just mad you can't say kike or nigger wherever you want. Again, go elsewhere if that's what you want.
Real censorship is getting convicted of a hate crime, fined and threatened with prison for a joke video that hurt no one.

>waah, ban the user who disagrees!

That's actually a good question. Because "fuck" is, I'm almost positive, not censored. There are some really obscure slurs and things that are censored too, can't think of any off the top of my head but the banned word list is pretty bizarre

>censoring people isnt real censorship

please go die you fucking retard.

Benefits of a platform and control of a publisher. YouTube is about to learn the hard way that you can't have both.

>If you want to spout whatever, get your own site. Cheap VPS+free TLD=instant free speech platform.
Nope. Sites like kiwifarms have to go to extreme lengths to even stay online.

You are reliant on major tech companies to exist on the internet.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is pol!
The irony is quite thick, almost palpable

fins by me i never make public posts

CDA 230 begs to differ.

stay there

Fuck off glow in the dark kike nigger faggot. Go back to rddt.

Nah, he's replying to a literal Jow Forumstard who can't make a logical post and just says "look it up" after just posting racism.

He's not creating the argument you're presenting, he's replying to someone that needs to be told to gb2/pol/. Your argument might be valid if Jow Forums hadn't already shit in the thread, but really it'd probably just be strawman either way.

I don't get why you Jow Forumsfags (because I know you are Jow Forumsfags since you have this thread every day on Jow Forums) are so reluctant to abandon those platforms that have proven to be a complete cancer, not only because they censor certain content, but also because they are monsters that because try to appeal to the tastes of the dumbest kind of users while harvesting as much information as possible from them and you.
You know that these companies will never change and that they will only get worse, yet you refuse to stop using them.

>posting racism

Oh no! racism on Jow Forums! Those poor roody poos!

Fuck off newt Gingrich retarded fuck

Nobody cares what meme you shit out next, Jow Forumstard, racism + "look it up" is just racism + "look it up".

Notice that the retard can't reply to or his sentiments anymore and is further deflecting. The next post will be special pleading or just reaction images to deflect further.

Nobody gives a shit about racism if it serves a point. Old school Jow Forums used to know how to make an argument. Even if it was racist, they would be able to back it up with a bunch of irrefutable facts. Like that screencap of "if niggers left."

The issue with Jow Forums is that its a hollow shell of what it used to be. The intelligent, passionate people that used to reside there have long since fled (I'm one of those people), because they were overwhelmed with a bunch of retards after the 2016 election. Jow Forums and SJWs are opposite sides of the same coin now. Each completely incapable of putting forth any sort of argument that makes sense, and both agreeing on the same exact shit. The only difference between the two is which race/sex/sexual orientation should take priority in the progressive stack.

>dumbass who started browsing Jow Forums in 2014

Jow Forums was never a passionate board and never made a point worth a damn that the rest of the internet couldn't make better.

You want facts, the adl controls YouTube's censorship. Stop posting about "racism" on Jow Forums and using the word unironically newfag.

>that part where she gets on top of some dudes back and almost straggles him.

>busty fit blonde will never do that to you

>the adl controls YouTube's censorship
If you have a problem with the service, stop using it. Are you still buying Gillette razors after that ad? This is no different. Vote with your wallet (money being a physical representation of your time).

They were passionate, and they were interesting. I remember a thread hitting the post limit discussing whether LED bulbs should have subsidies. Now, just about every single thread should be a general. You'll come back every 6 months, and its exactly the same as it was the last time you visited. It's culture is stagnant, and all creativity has died.

>gets it pointed out
>w-w-well stop using it

Youre an idiot. Tech monopolies are so gigantic now its time to stop pretending like there is real choice, and its time to stop bending over for corporations who constantly use force and coercion themselves and act like fucks

Again, you just started browsing Jow Forums in 2014. You can't tell the difference between lack of creativity and established board culture.

Jow Forums was literally moot trying to kill 4cohn.net (switch the h and o) out of jealousy, and it was just /b/ with encouraged racism out of the gate.

>Tech monopolies are so gigantic now its time to stop pretending like there is real choice
But there is. I haven't used a single google service in months. I haven't touched anything Microsoft or Facebook for years. I use uMatrix to block scripts from companies I don't enjoy.

You can keep calling me an idiot, but guess what? Companies only care about the bottom line. If /v/ wants to stop EA from having loot boxes in their $60 games, then /v/ needs to stop purchasing games with lootboxes in them. If you want to stop online censorship, you need to stop supporting businesses that practice online censorship.

Anything short of that is bitching about something as you open your wallet to pay them, anyways.

>Again, you just started browsing Jow Forums in 2014
I started browsing Jow Forums back in 2008. Back when people actually bothered to lurk for weeks or months before making their first post.

>there is

Not if you actually have any kind of online presence shit heel.

>only care about the bottom line

Funny since so many have zero issues taking short term or even severe hurts and losses to push agendas.

Nothing you have said in any way does away with the notion that these people should be attacked and this nonsense stop. You dont have to use them even after they are forced to be neutral. Be my guest.

Bad bait.

Sounds like you don't use the internet.

>Not if you actually have any kind of online presence shit heel.
Who gives a shit about "presence?" Do you fancy yourself some sort of e-celeb?

>Funny since so many have zero issues taking short term or even severe hurts and losses to push agendas.
The share holders do. They might tolerate a bad quarter or two. They won't deal with it long term, though.

>Nothing you have said in any way does away with the notion that these people should be attacked
In what way?

>and this nonsense stop
If you think that government can slow down these businesses, you're an idiot. They will just do the exact same thing that they did to Australia when Straya essentially mandated that all encryption has a back door that their government can access: businesses there left, and the companies outside the company refused to comply.

>You dont have to use them even after they are forced to be neutral. Be my guest.
I won't. If I don't need to use them now, I won't need to use them in the future.

And yet, here I am.

Sounds like you don't use the internet. Being on a given website isn't a qualifier for "actually using the internet" than being able to change your oil makes you "actually a mechanic".

Hell just today I tried to use duckduckgo to find my doctor's phone number and had to actually go to the real website, google, because duckduckgo was just giving me any doctor with the same last name as him, including ones from Britain.

>do you fancy an eceleb

No. Most people in the world use online services and things from major companies. This is just fact. Whether it be amazon services, google services or social media services like facebook. Even if its just servers and the like from these companies.

You are being so fucking naive and obtuse.

>in what way

Let's see "I dont use x so there is no issue". Then dont take issue with people WANTING to take action. Go back into your hole cuck boy.

>Hell just today I tried to use duckduckgo to find my doctor's phone number and had to actually go to the real website, google, because duckduckgo was just giving me any doctor with the same last name as him, including ones from Britain.
Lol. Way to prove my earlier statement right.
>Jow Forums is maybe a step or two up from octogenarians on facebook

>You are being so fucking naive and obtuse.
And you are chocking on dirty dick, and trying to figure out a way to force the person to clean their penis, but refusing to abstain from said dick even if it isn't clean.

>choking on dirty dick

By wanting to actually stop getting stepped on?

>Not if you actually have any kind of online presence shit heel.
just don't use the same account for talking to your family/friends and for shitposting. that way you won't lose anything of value if you get banned for breaking the rules

>You: A company is doing shit I don't like.
>Others: Then stop using that company.
>You: No, I'm going to keep using that company, but I'm going to try and change them even though I'm completely unwilling to stop using them.

Do you know what the definition of power is? It's the ability to stand up, walk away, and take whatever it is that the other party wants with you. You aren't willing to stand up and walk away. This means you have no power. Which means that the other parties have all the power over you.

You can also try to actually solve the issue while doing cuck workarounds like that.

you're the cuckold for using service you don't like from company that shits on you

>just build your own payment processor
>just build your own global video sharing service
>just build your own server farms
>just build your own social media sites

Guess what lolbert retard, these companies DONT PLAY by your fairytale rules. So there is no reason for everyone to bend over and take it in the ass for some misguided sense of "justice" or whatever it is that compels you to be such a submissive fuck.

Youre using recaptcha right now on a site that uses cloud fare

because I like the service and actually not recaptcha because I'm premium gold member hacker known as Jow Forums

>just build your own payment processor
Gab didn't need to. They got 2nd Amendment Processing, I believe
>just build your own global video sharing service
Already done. Bitchute.
>just build your own server farms
For what?
>just build your own social media sites
What's wrong with sites like Minds or Gab?

>Guess what lolbert retard, these companies DONT PLAY by your fairytale rules.
Maybe the companies that you use.

>So there is no reason for everyone to bend over and take it in the ass for some misguided sense of "justice" or whatever it is that compels you to be such a submissive fuck.
What am I taking up the ass? How am I the submissive one, and not you? They shit in your mouth, and you ask them if it would be ok for them to eat more nuts and corn before they shit in your mouth again.

>a pass cuck

Oh NONONONONO its better and better. Still using cloudfare and supporting captcha. Youre on a website that uses it.

See how fun this stupid little game is?

Shut up you goddamn retard

Not who you are responding to, but I like how someone with Google's cock firmly down his throat is attempting to purity spiral.

The point is you can't escape it. That was always the entire point retard. This isnt purity spiraling its about treating a monopoly for what it is.

No, the point is that you are purity spiraling, which is exactly what the SJWs do. You're also defeatist. "I can't escape everything all at once, so I may as well not try to escape anything at all." For all your calling other people cucks in this thread, defeatism is perhaps the most cuck thing one can do.

That isnt purity spiraling you fucking imbecile. Stop spewing words when you dont know what they mean.

The entire point was I use services from these big companies and its inescapable, so now I point out how even here you use and support such services. This isnt purity spiraling you fucking troglodyte

These days it seems America has less freedom of speech than 90% of Europe.

Yes, it is. I demonstrated how. It's like saying "you can't have a console without paying for online, so you may as well keep buying games that have lootboxes."

I block google scripts from running (including capcha). I also use a VPN to post, which can only be done with the purchase of a pass. That leaves cloudflare. And just because I can't manage to completely cut that company off, your argument is that it's hypocritical for you to cut ANY company off. It's a purity spiral, and a hypocritical one at that, as you yourself are far less pure than I in the spiral.

>fit
>FIT
she's on fucking steroids and most likely wishes she was a dude

In that case, the government should then seize/nationalize your web service.

Trooper snu snu.
She's on Oklahoma live pd.

This guy's right. You and SJWs are literally the opposite side of the same coin.

Attached: right-wing-censorship-comic1.png (1000x1000, 102K)

We should take joy in the explosion of young men being exposed to the Jewish question through online activity.

Even if they go on to be normies (hopefully, we need kids) the knowledge will stay with them their entire lives.

YouTube doesn't publicly show my comments at all anymore. On all my accounts. I don't understand why. Maybe I wrote a few politically incorrect comments in the past, but never anything blatantly racist or offensive.

Well they can't ban fuck or the likes because then everyone would get b&

well, if you neo nazis would stop being fucking terrorists then people would go back to not taking you seriously. but no, youre too fucking stupid to do that so now they are fucking you.

neo nazis are one of the best examples of natural selection doing its work.

Song theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

>How do we stop it?
Stop using big monopolies' shit online.

Attached: 2007.jpg (4576x2000, 1.85M)