Theres a tranny in my workforce

theres a tranny in my workforce
bosses say I can use whatever gender I want
shit is so cash

Attached: 1551718188612.jpg (2334x1568, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MShbP3OpASA&t=61m28s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't do it, OP. It's a ruse to get you fired for harassment, so they can let you go without any form of compensation.

Jow Forums - Muh Trannies

whatever your boss says, you might go to jail if you're a leaf.

just ask it what it want to be called, that's it

I will refer to it as its biological sex as nature intended. Thank you very much for respecting my free will

Just don’t refer to it and it will go away.

Autism

Yes I have autism. You have gender dysphoria.
Honey, you shouldn't be bigot.

You should date her.
Also why Jow Forums is so obsessed with trannies? they live rent free in the minds of you autistis, stop seething so hard.

Hawt.

So you can't tell the difference between genders? Isn't that a monty python sketch?

When I see a non passing trans woman I refer to him as a him since biologically thats what he is.

You're biologically a degenerate imbecile with cognitive deficiencies, but I just think it's rude to call you by your classification rather than your name. If I started yelling "you, white cis man" every time I wanted to talk to my colleague, I would effectively be one of those SJWs that are obsessed with identity politics. But I guess you are one of those left-wing fags.

Are you saying you get triggered if you see men in women's clothing, so you just start yelling "HE / HIM!!!!" after them down the street?

We don't care but the increase of the progressive circles push for "trans rights" has created a reactionary response in people who care about freedom of speech and compelled speech. At least I hope you don't care because if you do and scream that trans rights are human rights it's your fault lole.

I do not get triggered by it, I just don't enable their delusions
Nice trips but keep seething
t. satanic gay bottom

>I'm not triggered, I just obsess about gender to the point where I will start touching people's crotches to find out what they really are
>also I refer to people in the third person while they are standing right in front of me
Identity politics make you do strange things.

>I have to grope someone to clock them

Attached: cisgirlandhehon.jpg (629x566, 121K)

>gincel posting on Jow Forums lmao way to go you pedo jew

I'm not even gayjew and I was only in his server for like half a day, 4 years ago you mongoloid

I don't plan on fucking them, they are hideous. But if you obsess about it, I bet you are just making sure in case you want to make a move on them later. I dunno, sounds tedious and slightly autistic, not to mention arbitrary. Why stop at trannies? Why not go all the way and start yelling at gays for being mentally ill too?

>I was only in his server for like half a day

Attached: wat-face.png (285x285, 30K)

Fuck trannies, gas the kikes

at my job I can use the women's shitter if I want

Name?

Unless it's heavily retouched, this one might actually pass.

taftaj

Пaccинг эт лиcт.

doublechn refugees missing /cuteboys/

before you use incorrect pronouns get them digits and smash that puss

>puss
something i've wondered the past few years,
is white cis man meant to be an insult?

I do the same, but to all trannies

Attached: averageGUser.png (705x767, 564K)

it's meant to be, yes
but that's kind of like calling someone a champion and expecting them to feel bad about it

Dear mods,
This is the definition of a thread that belongs on /lgbt/.
Sincerely,
user.

She looks so cute. What is the point of being disgusting beta male like the one on the left, when you can be qt girl superior to most male trash?

you fags are way to concerned with what other people think of you
of course we are great as white men just like there are great men and women from all walks of life

do you fags just straight up hate trannies? if so, why?
i can understand that people like this () are grotesque but does that make you "hate" them? or is it something else? everyone i know irl hates them openly but never substantiate why beyond they dont want to put their cocks in them, which seems like a win win to me.

i dont want to put my cock in some 90 year old babushka but i dont hate grannies ugm

I don't hate trannies, I hate the way they expect special treatment because they decided to be faggots.

dont you ever think that being compelled to type out such horrid things implies that you at least have some deep resentments to them, themselves - not just their attitudes or behaviours?
admittedly i dont know what you have posted here i am just assuming you've typed out dire stuff in the past.

Of course I resent them, I hate anyone that's not similar to me.

>TRANNY
>TRANNY
>TRANNY
>TRANNY

Fucking OBSESSED!
Ban Jow Forums faggots.

you niggas need jesus

I don't hate anyone. I'm concerned that one day I will be raped by deceit by a man who took hormones and underwent plastic surgery to look like a woman, and people will attribute hatred to me for seeking help

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

ur just scared ur gunna pull one and then freak out when she tells you after sex that you just creamed in its inverted dick?

Why is every board obsessed with fucking trannies now?

>as nature intended
nature intended for you to not know how to speak

Because of Jow Forums

thats obviously wrong tho bud

Nature intended for you to live in a cave and die at 25.

>she
>dick

Fuck trannies. And *ahem* fuck jannies.

zoomer Jow Forumsfags can't stop talking about them and dilation in every board.
I remember back on /b/ people would just shitpost with general ackbar and leave it at that. Now thewe faggots are legit obsessed.

>I'm concerned that one day I will be raped by deceit by a man who took hormones and underwent plastic surgery to look like a woman
Like anyone on this board will ever get laid, lol

kek fair

>I hate anyone that's not similar to me.
This is how you end up with Cleetus and his six thumbs, or the Pakistani rat people.

imo offense isn't something which is spoken, it's something which is intended
that is, intending to offend is offensive, not what is actually said
while "white cis man" by itself is not a negative phrase in any way, if someone uses it with the intention of it being offensive, then it can be offensive

that said, it is your choice whether you actually /are/ offended, though
youtube.com/watch?v=MShbP3OpASA&t=61m28s

Are you born with an inherent understanding of language?

yes, babies crying is just the only language they know at first

Tell me how to say "I would like to purchase your finest whore" in baby crying.

so your definition of natural bypasses anything that is learned lol?

a baby doesn't understand money or whores, but nature intended for him to be able to learn. It's why babby is so useless, so he can be molded by people around him

>The increase of people asking for rights has created a reactionary response in people who don't want them to have rights
Hmm, which side do I choose? This is such a hard decision.

Jow Forums is trans

>babies cry
>women stick titties in their mouths instantly, no matter how public the place is
Seems like they got that part covered already

good post

men turning gay is a natural phenomenon, typically as a result of lack of females in their area, or just general lack of female attention for whatever other reason

If you learn it, it wasn't what nature intended.
>if nature allows you to learn its what nature intended
Nature intended for you to rut like an animal pumping out babies while you bash other men's heads in, your ability to learn only exists because it turns out murdering other men is easier when you understand how to make more and more complex murder tools.
Ah but your average cry only seeks the closest/most willing whore, not the finest of whores.

It's always unsettling to hear a "deep masculine" voice coming from a girl(male)'s mouth

It makes my peanus weanus hard

>If you learn it, it wasn't what nature intended.
all living things learn, ever hear of evolution lmbo

>If you learn it, it wasn't what nature intended.

where did u gather this viewpoint? what a ridiculous statement

based

Jow Forums as always

>expecting logic and commonsense from Jow Forums
user, pls.

The evolutionary lambo is a myth and I won't be holding discourse with someone who propagates such drivel 'science'
I will have to inform you, this is not an argument
Don't call me Jow Forums you drooling retard

>I will have to inform you, this is not an argument
suck my taint

>Jow Forums as always
Isn't a tranny one of those who wears a skirt and when she lifts it up you see her petite cock? If anything that's not pol, that's just guys who haven't outlived their anime phase

suck my dick nigger

muh muh muh muh

Attached: ZomboDroid 09082019074432.jpg (846x846, 78K)

That's more cross-dressing, unless they literally say they're a woman, then I got nothing

>doing shit to piss people off just because it's not against the rules
RIP your job

"That's you, that's how dumb you sound."
-- GlaDos, 2007

t. guy who has't outlived his edgy internet tough guy phase

Who the hell gives an actual shit? This is a God damn technology board, not /lgbt/.
I got care if they identify as a damn Martian if they can program decently.

Attached: Gtimblying+people+give+it+a+bad+note+only+because+of+_73d17bceb01cb1ae6633d34b5b7798f9.png (500x500, 41K)

I agree with calling it its biological sex. But nature doesn't really "intend" anything; it's not a conscious being. Nature just happens.

if nature isn't a being, explain God and Mother Nature.

>I agree with calling it its biological sex
>it
>biological sex

The fuck?

Attached: C8E8CFB9-84F2-4937-BAFC-625C79EDD542.jpg (374x374, 14K)

t. ranny

Nature intended involuntary celibacy for you.

Based nature.

Truly this is a bruh moment, I believe the young lads down the street would say "hos mad"

It's all a trick. Get to know the tranny and ask them what they want to be called. don't be a nigger about it.

*Don't care

> piss your coworker off
Yeah outstanding move OP. This is how you create your own personal hell. Imagine sitting all day every day right next to someone who hates your guts

Cry more incel fag, if I was a tranny I still wouldn't fuck you.

haha yep. pretty much.

yeah you might be inclined to quit, which is what OP wants the tranny to do

>anime for no reason

Attached: image.jpg (335x361, 30K)

But Jow Forums does. also this is a consumer electronics and e-celeb board, now post more Luke the bash master with his badass linguistics PhD, LTT obese man and crying intel wojack edits.

die in a fire