That will be 700 dollars please. Hope you don't mind we hit the bezels with a wallpaper

>that will be 700 dollars please. Hope you don't mind we hit the bezels with a wallpaper
Librem 5 is a joke

Attached: e2sq4j5r4si31.png (704x528, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTDzV4rxPwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thicc satanic privacy-focused foss phone
It's like they're trying to make it for me specifically.

>try to build phone for autists
>autists reminisce of actually holdable phones and a non-butchered screen
>librem does exactly what they want
>fashion accessory faggots complain because it's not a glass slab with a notched screen
If you are legit complaining about these dimensions you are either twelve years old or just want one as a fashion piece

Librem is a piece of crap made by kikes who sell privacy snake oil to autists like you

If it does what it's suppose to do and is reliable I fail to realize how it would be a piece of crap
I never was even interested in getting one but seeing how people whine over it's thickness over anything else is making me think it might actually be alright

i'm more worried about that satanic logo down below, fukken dropped

The fags at Pine64 are planning to sell a libre phone for around $150. Why are these guys charging $700 for that?

>Allwinner
>Mali 400
Yeah, I don't think so.

Fuck bezelless phones, fuck non removable batteries fuck locked bootloaders

>satanic symbol on the bottom left
i guess i shouldn't have been surprised at their ripping off of FOSS with Librem One services. guess i'll have to buy the pinephone which is a 1/3 of the cost with nearly the same specs.

But the pentagram isn't inverted.

This was like 50$ and i can browse the chinz with it. Can't post anything or browse the catalog and images look like 5kb VGA dogshit, but it's still something

Attached: IMG_20190904_212333.jpg (4000x2250, 2.8M)

>browsing /x/ on a Nokia 3310
based

well when the fuck will they start selling it

why can't you browse the catalog?

That looks fucking amazing. I hope it performs well with the OS in production.

I can, but nothing appears

Attached: IMG_20190904_235141.jpg (4000x2250, 2.66M)

I guess the phone can't render all these images. Can it display this thread?

Yes

Attached: IMG_20190904_235925.jpg (4000x2250, 3.08M)

based, give phone model name

Nice. Why can't you post from it? Is the captcha's fault?

When i select a post number or try to start a new thread it just refreshes the page. Goolag captcha would probably make it shutdown

>wasted space is good

When avoiding wasted space doesn't involve making the screen anything other than a pure rectangle then your mockery may have a point

"Pure rectangles" only make sense if the device is a pure rectangle. Otherwise you're just wasting space for literal aesthetics. If you're actually that autistic you could just disable it in software. There's no excuse for anything less than 85% screen to body ratio in 2019.

OH NO NO NONO
youtube.com/watch?v=GTDzV4rxPwc

>Otherwise you're just wasting space for literal aesthetics
You act as if curved corners and notches are not there for pure aesthetics
Phones where fine in 2014 to 2015 before this screen to body race bullshit started, Phone OEMs just had to do fucking something to differentiate old models vs the new ones and they picked possibly the most retarded implementations of doing a bezelless phone in the world
There is not a single thing wrong with wanting more screen with physical device size but the way it's been implemented is a real train wreck

Notches free up a status bar worth of vertical space and curved corners follow the curve of the phone allowing the screen to extend past where a rectangle would. Sometimes it is aesthetics though like the pixel which still has giant bezels.

Like put a note 10+ next to a note 9 and try to claim that it's not a massive improvement in screen.

can I use it without transitioning?

Nokia 3310 (2017)

No, it's the 3g version

Holy based

No. They made it so thick so you could use it to dilate.

Just dont buy it, fag.

JUST

>hardware worse than that on a $150 Android device
>overheating
>can't so scrolling right

It would be great if it was thicc because of a huge battery.
But it's just thicc because of cheap components and subpar engineering.

This. The company reeks of alphabet agency honeypot. You don't start a true privacy-oriented company in US jurisdiction, or route your supply line needlessly through America. Just like Signal (Open Whisper Systems), it can't be trusted.

>I fail to realize how it would be a piece of crap
nxp processor with literally nobody auditing this shit for security because NOBODY uses it
their joke laptops use intel processors
what fucking security do you expect from this company?

Not a fan of this company, this was my post, but..

>nxp processor with literally nobody auditing this shit for security because NOBODY uses it
What else can they use? Qualcomm like everyone else? Those are 100% certain compromised.

>their joke laptops use intel processor
Again, no alternatives.
Because of Intel's incompetence, the ME can be neutered. No such thing can be done for the AMD PSP.

Puri.sm laptops come with one of the few Intel processors where ME is relatively well disabled.

>phone ships with VIM
>Jow Forums complains anyway

Attached: wojak_nujak_tuxedo.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

Yeah. Wonder why?