How is he so smart? He must legit have a 120+ 130 IQ

How is he so smart? He must legit have a 120+ 130 IQ.

Attached: images.jpeg-67.jpg (768x399, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bC9HSP1O7u8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2u1zPgphiM&list=PLkVbIsAWN2ltOWmriIdOc5CtiZqUTH7GT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is a descendant of Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi.

>it's another "louis starts a thread to stroke his ego" episode

>talented guy could make mega money if he applied himself
>instead cries on the internet and fixes iPads in a run down store in New York
>smart
Lmao

I think it's unlikely that he would have 250 IQ.

He owns a successful business and is popular on a global scale

Dune?

That jew guy litrelly reads electronic schematics like english words - he isn't some subpar sub 100 iq Jow Forums monkey that's for sure.

He's a smart cunt.

I'm not him, was watching his videos and it's obvious he is extremely fucking talented / gifted. He's like the highest functioning intelligent autist I've ever seen.

Attached: images.jpeg-49.jpg (739x415, 21K)

why does he have a cuckshop when he could be doing forensics work for the FBI. oh thats right hes an amateur

>reading schematics
You mean looking at a fucking picture? JFC how is that a sign of high IQ? It doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand what a ground looks like, or to follow fucking lines and use reference numbers and titles to find what schematic to use.

>120+ 130 IQ
Impressive for a wop, but only on the level of most white people

So? IQ doesn't measure mastery of any skill. It measures the ability to learn new tasks. Since he's been doing the same thing it doesn't speak at all about his IQ positive or negative.
Doesn't make you a genius

Literally who?

He shows his skill and intellegence everyday fixing all types of electronics regardless of issues - and has always fixed the peoblem. While you have trouble installing linux and shit ppst on Jow Forums about who's better. Amd or Nvidia.

He Literally just repair shitty apple products and makes controversial and shitty rant videos to grab that YouTube money's he's a smart jew that's about it literally everyone can repair electronics with training that's obvious.

Moot, the creator of Jow Forums

When it comes to electronics repairs he's million years ahead of Jow Forums.. saying otherwise and you are only lying to yourself.
He mastered his trade.

Attached: bX_gyc0ozc47bG_pPDBFcX9pc5blrLrlDKZ86yX2e2U.jpg (2048x1536, 463K)

Have you seen his live streams? It's the same kind of issues. It only seems impressive because you don't understand it. Remember, he's been fixing the exact same issues on computers from the exact same company for years. Again, for years. Having a skill doesn't mean someone has a high IQ. Suggesting so only demonstrates your misunderstanding of what IQ really measures.

based 56%er

He finished a master's in electrical engineering and knows an endless amount of information about fixing computer electronics. Neither of these are possible without being far above average in intelligence.

He is obviously more intelligent than 99,99% of people on Jow Forums.

>99,99%
Yuropoor detected, opinion invalidated

>He finished a master's in electrical engineering
No he didn't. He literally dropped out of college.
youtu.be/bC9HSP1O7u8

i dropped out of ee too
im a genius

Remember to clean your PP_Bus guys.

He’s a glorified computer shop man run on donations at this point. His business doesn’t cover his costs. Live-streaming does. Eventually people will get bored and stop watching. He himself admits he does loads of jobs at a loss as a form of loss leading (which is illegal in a lot of places). He’s a hack. You don’t need to be a genius to look at pictures using software developed by someone else. Paul Daniels deserves more credit than Rossman, without the BoardView software, Louis would just be another failed dropout. Note: dropout. Couldn’t even handle studying. Some fucking genius lmao.

Rossman Marketing Group shills need to leave.

Imagine dropping out and knowing so much more than those that completed the masters...lol

(you)

It's not that difficult to read schematics m8, you just learn what the symbols mean and once you do it a few times you don't even have to think about it anymore

>>/v/

IQ is just a social construct

i got 125iq on an online test but i have literal brain damage
ama

How many times did you take the test?

Based and muslimpilled

>this eceleb shilling is fine because muh based jew

g mods are literal aids

Do you have any proof to show that his business is running at a loss?

He's already admitted to not being smart. He knows he's stupid. You could say he has a good memory, but not good enough to be anything noteworthy like photographic tier. He's just an average guy desu.
>e-celeb
>grab that YouTube money
>all 10 years he's spent on youtube having ads on his videos
>from all that ad revenue he can't even hire one employee
At least be truthful user.

>>from all that ad revenue he can't even hire one employee
I thought he has several employees.

yeah but he isn't paying them with ad revenue, he's paying them with business profits

Oh yeah, definitely. YouTube doesn't make much.

He told us how his father would talk to him as a human being when he was two years old. He's a smart guy

So who created the rest?

>It's true because I say it
He makes the most money with data recovery and can pay his bills without any donations nigger

Louis "Gas The iKikes" Rossman

>smart

Literally uses stolen schematics, when console hackers use nothing but true reverse engineering to hack firmware and hardware

nigger, 130 IQ is not even impressive. I'm an average mid programmer and mine is 138, my GF works in robotics and hers is 141. It's, like the "not-a-complete-fucking-retard" threshold.

t. doesn't know how standard deviations work.

His rent is probably more than your yearly income.

>120+
>1.3 std deviations, p-value around .9
>impressive
His IQ is 130 minimum.

read =/= understand

>his skill and intellegence everyday fixing all types of electronics regardless of issues
you haven't seen his stream when he tries to "shunt mod" (whatever the fuck it is) his e-bike and change mosfets to those with lower resistance. and not only he ordered and put same mosfets as before.

or when he hit his head because he was speeding like a retard, or when bike literally caught on fire due to motor/controller mod

or maybe you watched his yesterday stream when he openly said something like "i'm willing to overpay a lot if it's for the meme value" "i'm gonna put a sign right in front of the apple store, and people with flock to me after being shat on by genius bar" or something like that

again, how the fuck you are not retarded for willing to pay 20-30k/mo for a place just because of it's "meme value"

he’s pretty ugly

The real question is what is his height

I've got a masters degree in electrical engineering and i can assure you his tutorials on basic electronics are far better than everything i've had in college youtube.com/watch?v=D2u1zPgphiM&list=PLkVbIsAWN2ltOWmriIdOc5CtiZqUTH7GT

This. I took the test from mensa norway and a few others I heard were legit and got about 125 each time. If I'm smarter than like 95% of the population I dunno how industrial society has survived this long.

Nah, he just uses common sense.

Rossmann is the cold hard reality of the fact that being 140 iq doesn't give you magical domain over the world or make the rules bend in your favor like some kind of senator's son. The fact that he's busted his balls for what basically amounts to a rug repair shop in agrabah is kind of a stalwart opposition to the idea that being smart and questionably jewish gives you a free pass. You really do have to really be connected to reap any of those benefits

Welcome to the education system, it's a fucking joke

I don't think he's smart, I think its literally his 18 hours days for years with all the stress.

I appreciate this

>read electronic schematic
>learn how to use tools to test circuits
>incredibly smart

Nah work in a PC repair shop that also services phones and shit like this, after a while you just realize how same all shit is inside. Doesn't take long if you can just learn to read schematics and don't mind tinkering.

Most people who bring shit in have very common issues
>I dropped it
>I spilled water on it
>knows how to use a heat gun to get parts off
>screen is dead needs replacement
>wants data recover so just de-soder chip and put on new phone

Doesn't make you stupidly smart he just actually looks under the case. Mac "geniuses" are not paid to be smart tech repair people, they are to sell products and 'new' services.

He has a fan base of anti-mac nerds, that really doesn't mean shit. Global doesn't mean jack shit in 2019

Once you know what a legend is and how to read them(hint it's not rocket science most schematics usually have a legend of symbols like a map), it's basically just being observant and looking for re-soderind points

he has 7 employees how many do you have again ? 0 ? oh i tought so .

Where dies he get all the schematic from?

Virtually any manufacture provides them

Who?

> Another IQ thread

Attached: AIQT.jpg (247x204, 8K)

Not Apple. They don't provide shit. Those tend to be leaks.

Yeah that's why I didn't say all, retard

i did.

yeah he should ask to join mensa with all the other acheivers there.

>rossmann is high IQ, he can use a soldering iron and read PCB schematics

Phonetards really are that easy to impress. PCB workshop repair is one tier above blue collar work.

I don't remember that name from Dune, I don't think so

also who the fuck is in OP's picture?

ok, i am surprise, this shit is too real, but i still don't get why the the fuck i should be that relevant to others! another part of my story that i did not knew yet.....

Attached: OK, lets add another part to my story, that was to prove me shit about printing money....png (950x733, 192K)

"no it's not me"

Attached: amzv1mm0mzrz[1].jpg (640x640, 53K)

itt seething NEET academic superior anons

>tfw too smart to have a job

He doesn't browse Jow Forums.

lmao rosman always triggers nu/g/
there is something about him that triggers retarded autistic neets
maybe its the fact that he is not educated, not that smart(not dumb too but around average) but he worked his ass off so now he lives a comfy life

Pee pee 3 vee 3 underscore gee 3 hot

>Paul Daniels deserves more credit than Rossman, without the BoardView software, Louis would just be another failed dropout.
>dude litteraly gives the man credit everytime he uses the software
Haters gonna hate

You can work at a genius bar then.

The muslim guy who invented algebra back when Islam was cool

>just because of it's "meme value
Do you really think it's just meme value? You stated in your own post he said the location would bring business. Are you stupid?

Hes a repairman running a buisness, not a patreon memefund hacker you dolt.

why does he deny that he's Jewish?

He is just diligent guy who put effort in his work, nothing special, or maybe it is special nowadays as most people are lazy fucks crying that they aren't millionaires when working in McDonald.

He's not some genius, he's just a practical and motivated guy who's willing to learn. He'll regularly say this about himself. People drop out of college for either being not smart enough or being too lazy, but you don't drop out from being too lazy and then efficiently dedicate yourself to learning as much as he clearly has.
He's wise, not smart.

he's red-pilled in politics and is one of the best at his job
probably why some are triggered (jealous)

didn't he already have sex? he is not our nigga

Unless you post a screenshot of your bank statement, showing that you are worth 7 figures, shut the fuck up.