My gf likes to listen to nigger music

I think I should dump her.

Attached: niggers.jpg (800x600, 125K)

Imagine the humiliation that she listens to "music" from creatures like the OP pic instead of real music.

Do it
Makes less chance of a retard like you procreating

>t. nigger.

You know that the average American Nigger has an IQ that is 45 points lower than mine.

And yet the best you can come up with is
>t. nigger
sad

an hero

What he said.

Attached: j5oka8qq1qk01.png (1000x581, 717K)

Don't you find it sad that the culture of your country is progressively replaced by Arab culture and Islamism?
That your, culturally so rich country turned into a breading nest of Islamist terrorist?

Wouldn't you like your girlfriend to take some pride in your country's – or at least white – culture?

Do it OP. Tell us later how she spends her evenings clambering for mildewy bushmeat.

What would Bog say?

Gee wiz another high IQ individual that can only express himself in stale Jow Forums copypasta
Really makes you thonk

is it in german? or is it english nigger rap?

>rare flag
She is also, what one would call "liberal" in the USA. She is completely brainwashed with these "diversity" and other euphemisms for the destruction of our country.

It's US-American nigger rap. She is a white American.

yay another schizo from Jow Forums

Attached: D61F2F4E-C46F-4FBA-A6CC-406C451A2212.jpg (500x800, 88K)

Do you think this is copypasta? If so, show me in the archives.

>Ad hominem
It's a pity that you don't have any arguments.

>hurrdurr literal copypasta or no go
You're not a very bright little kiddo are you

oof, sorry about that. Its weird when I find so many white people who love rap here. Theyd instantly become racist if they had to live around too many.

*too many blacks

So you are saying that my arguments remind you of those brought forward by a particular group, that you apparently don't like, so you can discard them?

>Theyd instantly become racist if they had to live around too many.
That's what happened to me :) Thanks Merkel.

u replied 2 the same post twice
pretty ur an american proxyfag
>ad hominem posting
oh wow
u just repeat Jow Forums ’tism and be all like ”liberal gf iz bad! she listen 2 rap!!”
like omg u dumb

Attached: D9019489-E51F-44EB-BB8C-06768C201909.png (597x599, 535K)

If you wanna know what I'm saying just go back and read it again nigga
I don't mind if you're a little slow on the uptake but it's kinda stupid to just ask me again

Try to convert her to music that isn't grotesque then.

It's more than that, but I omitted that in the OP.
See . She also consumes drugs like weed.

How white is your city? 70, 80%? Must be nice in the rich city with few niggers.

ok but y would u date her 2 begin with im sure u knew she was into drugs before ?

i’m from slovakia, we have some african peeps but they are super rare
they assimilate well tho iz not a big deal

Attached: 4992BF2D-5A25-4CC4-BA76-08288F46A3EB.jpg (700x891, 84K)

>ok but y would u date her 2 begin with im sure u knew she was into drugs before ?
I didn't know that before, no.

>She is a white American.
White bitches here love rap, you should've known better.

like how druggies are always super obv
what did u like her 4 ?

Attached: 26BB21D7-BFFC-4838-87FC-8D19F3892E60.jpg (580x599, 77K)

It's also her American peers. One (white guy) literally just played Rap music by blacks, in a party where we watched music videos. Really makes me think how white people can be so focused on music made by blacks, in particular a style that promotes crime.

DESU, we got to know each other at a party, were both of us consumed alcohol. She is a kind girl, our attitudes to nearly every subject differ very much, though. Art, politics, music…

It's to be expected kids who do study abroad are fairly liberal, and are normies. You should know this.

Yes, you are right.

I don't know OP but I for one want to congrarulate you for having a GF while browsing Jow Forums.