Virtual machines

Which VM software gets the best compatibility and perfomance/hardware ratio out there?
I don't feel like having 2 GPUs and no fucking way I'm installing windows 10 so I want to virtualize everything
Also, are new ryzen better than intel for this?

Attached: w.jpg (750x1000, 151K)

Libvirt+QEMU.

came here to post this
/thread

Attached: 1567085829755.jpg (1000x1414, 755K)

I want to run this machines from both arch and windows 7 because work reasons, that is not an option

Attached: file.png (1331x1000, 1.43M)

>professional
>arch
Pull the other one, it's got bells on.
Closest I can think of is Virtual box but it's a buggy piece of shit that will make you regret ever getting interested in computers.

we used to use debian and had 0 issues but people is retarded as fuck
virtualbox is trash, vmware just werks but I feel like it don't use hardware very well

what is the best setup for brainlet who wants to play some vidya in a vm? is getting gpu passthrough to work on gnu++linux a horror it sounds like?

you need 2 gpus

is there any other option for not getting shit performance on vm?

I like big titties.

2 computers

old games should work

Attached: file.png (708x1000, 1M)

based boba poster(s)

Attached: boba penguin.png (1438x1430, 1.74M)

all the normies think they're clever for learning boba means tits when I knew it 14 years ago

Attached: 1550728549113.jpg (500x301, 33K)

>normies

the fuck is wrong with vmware?
just use it

Attached: Anime catgirl trap.png (2100x1900, 1.18M)

Vmware is your choice. However, make sure youre mainboard and other components allow for virtualization.

>dear sir i am a calling from vmware to let you know that are produce is very goodly pls buy

KVM and QEMU

im using VMware and its pretty great however when I try to use the android SDK from within the VM it says my CPU doesn't support virtualization. whats up with that?

Attached: lainconfused.gif (500x357, 847K)

I use VMware because I got a free serial for it +MacOS "ISO" from my friend, use it for any macbooks I come accors w/o internet recovery to create boot disks.

Wut cpu

i5 3330. I know it supports virtualization because VMware works, but anything inside the virtual machine that relies on it won't work