Who here uses internet at the public library?

Thinking about going internet free at home and only use it in public spaces, restaurants, coffee shops, library. Anyone here doing that?

Attached: drag_queen.jpg (720x600, 72K)

Librarian kicked me out because I made the floors and furniture sticky.

I do, it's not too bad. best if you have a nice library. it's like a big office.

great to sit down with a cussion or two to make yourself max comfy, play vidya for an hour or two then BAM! productivity mode

very sweet picture OP

Hey drag is mainstream, check your privilege cisgender scum

I use the library a ton for the wifi, it's not the best but it's good for getting stuff done like watching coding videos or studying, it's extra quiet too so it's comfy as hell.

>tfw there's this girl who works there who I like who helps me out
>talk to her a bit
>no friends, barely any family, shy af loser like me
>ask if she wants to see movie
>no

Attached: 1560532035288.jpg (428x424, 16K)

At least you asked

At least you tried

>girl who works there
>young girl who works at library
Something about this doesn't feel right. I always associated librarians with decrepit vaginas.

Can't do it, I'm too addicted to Jow Forums.

She's not young she's 25 she's older than me by 3 years man.

babby's first bookworm crush

like those 2 anons said, you asked.

not asking and regreting is MAX suffering and with time it goes EVEN BEYOND MAX as time goes on.
asking and getting rejected is managable
keep asking user, itll work out

this.
based and perseverancepilled

based

Attached: wolfgang.jpg (1600x896, 395K)

I unironically support defunding public libraries. They pretty much outlived their usefulness and have become testing grounds for whatever experiment some social worker/bureaucrat/politician/journalist came up with.

What would you say was the usefulness they have outlived?

my library is full of homeless fucks who never shower. its like a god damned homeless shelter.

>it's extra quiet too
That would drive me nuts. Every little sound I make reverberating throughout the room. I might as well not breathe.

>not young
>25
Fucking zoomers

Attached: Fry.jpg (455x343, 64K)

why do we have drag queen story hour and not war veteran story hour? are drag queens better than welfare queens?

Aww, I'm sorry user.

Attached: DXzfpjDW0AA20gq.jpg (929x638, 39K)

Public libraries are dope, I go almost every day to study. There one of my favorite public services in the US. But I love home internet, would never give it up. Library is for using the internet for work and at home I use the internet for leisure.

women peak at 14 and is downhill from there

Based and Cunnypilled.