The white races of britian

1: working-middle class subhuman whites these tend to be from norf,Wales,Ireland and Scotland these make up the bulk of what is britian. these '""people""" have a very different genetic make up to upper class Brits to the point where even they're facial structure is different

And

middle class+: these people tend to have very little Celtic genes with high Anglo and north euro dna.these are called Anglo Saxons and Germanic Brits these are the people who actually made Britain into the empire we know not the Brit pol tards Celtic subhumans we know here.

Proof? Just look at working class lad(left)and (right) upper class Norfolk lad

This examples why the majority of Brits are ugly as fuck it's because working class (Celtics)Brits out number Germanic Anglo saxon Brits 100-1 (superior)

Attached: 1545888259966m.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Welsh_inventors
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sophie Turner Germanic Brit grew up well off. Maise working class las

Attached: ZomboMeme 20122018044614.jpg (1004x980, 257K)

Indians are cross bred Aborigines. Not some sort of Asiatic Caucasian or something along those lines (although because of West Eurasian migration East, they are partially mixed with some Caucasian groups). With that out of the way, once you assess for their phenotypic traits, this assertion becomes self evident. For example take their conventional skin tone, and compare and contrast it with the other native ethnic groups in Eurasia. After you're done, what you'll see, is that they're the only race native to Euraisa with dark skin that exceeds the threshold of the conventional Eurasian tan(the darkest skin tone seen in other Eurasian groups). Not only that, but their eye sockets are also larger than what a Caucascoid should conventionally have. And their nostril shape is uniquely West African esk in appearance despite their geographical location. So what does this all mean? Well it means either they're recent African migrants(no genetic study points towards this) or are the cross bred descendants of the original Australasian population that balkanized and gave way to what we see in Australia, the Australian Aborigines. Who btw, seem to be their only unmixed descendants as India(their old homeland) was forcibly miscegenated into an old world Brazil.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

1/9

Attached: 100% Pure Indian.jpg (454x640, 100K)

2/9

Attached: Pure Dravidian abbo.jpg (215x288, 16K)

3/9

Attached: Unmixed South Asian.jpg (410x547, 24K)

4/9

Attached: Dravidian man.jpg (308x464, 49K)

5/9

Attached: Indians.jpg (400x269, 62K)

6/9

Attached: Hindu pride.jpg (380x285, 104K)

7/9

Attached: defecate in india.jpg (635x261, 40K)

8/9

Attached: Indian enthusiasm.jpg (600x330, 62K)

>who actually made Britain into the empire we know
And served kike bankers this entire time, don't forget.
I pick left one anytime merely because right one is designated shabbos goy since fucking 1649 or perhaps even earlier.

9/9

Attached: Poo enthusiast.png (1142x1131, 672K)

The guy on the right actually looks a lot like me.

Quick run down on why it sucks to be an Indian:

>Androgynous racoon face
>Lowest Sexual Market place value in the dating market
>No visible difference in general non genital anatomy in regards to gender
>Conventionally sub 5'4
>Smallest cock size in the world
>No admirable genetic characteristics
>Both stupid (sub 80 IQ) and weak(nearly no unmixed world champion Indian athletes)
>Hopelessly incompetent

Attached: Goofy Indian.jpg (600x366, 41K)

Why are most brits so fucking ugly?, ignore flag this is a legit question

Finished, enjoy the free bumps OP, and take care.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (580x477, 181K)

inbreeding obviously

youve got that the wrong way around, aboriginals are part indian, the indians came from bali(still hindu) and the abos only have any genetic similarity with south indians, who are much darker then the north.

I guess that explains why so many Americans are so ass fucking ugly - we took all of the working class Brits

I've always wondered this as well OP - thanks for confirming there is a difference

These two actually look very similar
Left just has a stronger jaw

OP is right. In regards to the constant question pol gets about who or what is "white", the answer is germanic whites, originating within a circle that bisects the british isles and the northern half of Italy, and encompasses Scandinavia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and France. 99% of societal and scientific progress came from white males originating in this small circle on planet Earth. Slavs and celts may have "white skin", but in regards to the people who have given you the society you have today, they are irrelevant. Germanic whites are the what people think of when they think of "white people".

Attached: WUtfoKT.png (810x540, 101K)

Also known as the hajnal line

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line

Attached: 300px-Hajnal_line.jpg (300x250, 10K)

What about Mosley-tier brits?

What are they?

Science would support the opposite. I

nbreeding doesn't exactly do wonders for ones looks.

Attached: 122342343.jpg (2000x1500, 428K)

He literally says why in the OP you non-germanic white. Can't you read?

Fuck off with this divide and conquer shill thread
SAGED

It's not inbreeding dumbass.

i was searching for a more expanded explanation

You look like a tosser?

The expanded explanation is that most humans in general are ugly, especially since you're used to the germanic white standard of beauty. Germanic whites are also ubiquitous because we are so successful as a haplotype, so you're used to seeing us. But you should expect ugliness out of non-germanic whites.

Yeah OP is a faggot. City people are fucking disgusting and you have all the fat women/faggots.

lole greeks and romans were building giant mausoleums out of marble while the germans tribes lived like niggers in longhouses. the greeks, romans and carthaginians were the birth of civilization. the romans coming out on top is the reason we are the world leaders. if carthage had defeated rome we would be the retards living in the dark ages while the arabs sped ahead. the success comes from being colonized by what you consider lesser humans. before germanic tribes were using steel the carthaginians had amazing cities, i really dont think a bunch of tribal krauts living in a wooden long house were the birth of the western world.

Left's a potato nigger.

You leave Neil alone

Oh look, another glowfaggot trying to cause division.

Attached: 1543328798545.png (600x579, 218K)

Based. This.
I'm north western and can't stand southern cunts

>all haplotypes are tied to the same patch of dirt they evolved from for all time
I'm tired of this fallacy. Not to mention Rome itself is in the hajnal line dumbass. I can only assume you're an assblasted non-germanic white trying to make excuses to avoid having to think about the fact that 99% of scientific progress came from germanic males.

Eternal.

That’s what Celts are.

he's tall and slender, he's the Germanic variant. there are dark haired Germanics you know - Loki comes to mind

the line is literally at rome fuckwit, it doesn't even cover half of the surrounding area. seem abit convenient. i know the racial divide that exist now between north and south italy but that has only become so pronounced due to arab invasion, which happened long after rome's fall. there is still the point that greece and carthage are missing, and only a small section of rome included, which took several hundred years to push into germany and colonize the tribals there, aswell as gauls of france. during this time southern italy, northern africa and greece were all technologically ahead of anywhere north of italy.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this divide and conquor thread?
Gee, it's a complete fucking mystery...

Considering there are haplotypes for celts, germanics, and slavs, if you had to choose one, which do you think is responsible for the society we had today? Which do you think you think made up the inhabitants of those in power in Greece and Carthage?

T.Triggered Celtic albino ape

Attached: 1546192586115m.jpg (601x1024, 118K)

i really really dont think germanic people were the leaders of carthage. greece may have had some germanic genes, but you could just as easily argue that rome was built on the genetics of greece and carthage. carthaginian blood was much more prevalant in rome as carthage had half of sicily. it wasnt until carthage fell that rome had a foothold in n africa.

Eat shite ya fridge magnet.
Pic related is a Celtc ya plastic spoon and in her prime was far better looking than Sophie.

Attached: czt2.gif (500x220, 852K)

Why are we even discussing these n*tive weaklings? Their entire youth will be outnumbered in less than a decade.

We are already victorious. Walk the streets of any settlement over 250,000 in the UK and see.

Attached: 1538589276588.png (1320x422, 100K)

>who actually made Britain into the empire we know
That part is shite, then Empire wasn't really going anywhere until the Scots were brought in.

the*

There are no genetics of greece and carthage. Greece, carthage, and rome all relied heavily on germanic stock, unless you're saying the power from Greece and Carthage was derived from the same stock as Turks and North Africans.

We don't have to guess either. We know what classical era leaders looked like thanks to sculptors. Ancient rulers of Egypt like King Tut were white and pale; there is precedent for the ruling class being of different stock than the rabble, and busts of ancient sculptures look suspiciously like germanic whites. Look at this image and tell me where and what is the "Carthaginian" haplogroup.

Attached: 300px-Haplogroups_europe.png (300x308, 135K)

>middle class+: these people tend to have very little Celtic genes with high Anglo and north euro dna.these are called Anglo Saxons and Germanic Brits these are the people who actually made Britain into the empire we know not the Brit pol tards Celtic subhumans we know here.

The ultimate hybrid on planet Earth was the Nordic/Celtic/Germanic mix.

But then y'all annihilated your genetics back in WWII. Sucks.

Attached: 1546416977425.jpg (581x767, 92K)

This is utter bullshit.

The Irish easily outperform Anglos in England. The data is freely available for anyone to see.

Here:

>"2002 with the inclusion of ethnicity in the pupil level data collected in the School Census. A recent topic paper from the DfES has reviewed ethnic attainment gaps using the national test data at age 7, age 11 and age 14 and public examinations at age 16. While the patternof ethnic gaps differ somewhat across age groups, and some gaps have narrowed over time,broadly speaking the attainment of Black Caribbean, Black African, Black Other, Pakistani and Bangladeshi groups is below that of their White British peers, while Chinese, Indian and Irish pupils score higher than White British (DfES, 2006, p39).

>"while Chinese, Indian and Irish pupils score higher than White British (DfES, 2006, p39)."

Attached: IMG_2383.jpg (1234x1588, 255K)

>this picture of a dumb guy is you therefore you're wrong hahah pwned
Why even bother making such a pointless and infantile post

uhhh do you know where carthage was? its there, its a mix of grey and green, because the carthaginians originally came from the area of egypt to syria. its clearly there. also these are modern genetics, do i really need to point out that this has changed over time. ive already pointed out the arabs invaded southern italy, hence the change, and surprise surprise, is that grey in greece? so carthaginian yes? i dont see any pink in either greece or carthage.

carthage is near modern morocco since you clearly dont know.

Yes it's clearly there, and it's the same as the Arabians. So you're now unironically saying that Carthage was ruled by Arabians, even though we know Hannibal was European. You're really reaching hard here and it's pathetic.

I have to say, this is true. Irish Catholics are very much ahead of Anglos in England and America.

I'm autisic as fuck and I know virtually every social stat. Irish Catholics are superior to Anglos.

Just look at Human Development for example.

Attached: IMG_2741.jpg (1233x2149, 387K)

Dear delusional Paki with poor grammar. It always preplexed me, how Brits can ve in ontempt of their own folk to the point, where they prefer niggers and poos over them. I mean ignoring ones child getting raped is not indifference. It is hatred.
I think the whole vitriol comes from projection.
You know what's the difference between the superior anglo saxon pissing himself drunk in a suit at a banquet and a norfernman pissing his adidas truckies in a foul pub? Budget.
You know deep down, that had you not been born into old money you deranged fuck, you would be a council goblin, smoking shitty weed in your Vauxhall.
During my stay, I had seen how you scorn whites over niggers and pakis, just because if those whites ended up living amongs them, then it means, that the same bastardisation will befall you.
That would be too big of a pill to swallow, so you made up your magical angli race that's basically whites 2.0++.
That's why you shit on and diminish the whites less fortunate than you.
Newsflash bud. You will see how your magical racepower will serve you, when fucking Orks abd Tusken riders of your import will spill out of their containment zones in the North and the large cities into your Hobbitons in Suffolk. You will drown in the rivers of blood.

I would pity you, but you disgust me too much.

This metric is absolutely retarded. First of all, by now, how many germanic whites have migrated to Ireland, and how many dumbass celts and other undesirables live Britain? Furthermore, there are more factors at play than simply genetics. I know you will probably denounce this as a liberal talking point because you're retarded, but it is objectively true. If you disagree, the difference between North and South Korea should be an extremely obvious example that policy and other factors can change the course of an otherwise genetically identical population.

>celts may have "white skin", but in regards to the people who have given you the society you have today, they are irrelevant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Welsh_inventors
The brainlet pic described you perfectly.

Attached: VoltaireScots.jpg (850x400, 52K)

in fact while there is no pink in greece or carthage,there is the green present in greece in even in northern italy.
arabs didnt exist yet, they came into exist after islam. carthaginiian peoples were abosrobed along with many others into this group. yes carthage managed to invade parts of europe, part spain and southern Sicily.... you posted the genetic map retard, then your calling the information it presents stupid. it clearly shows large genetic contributions of other people to italy but not the other way around.
i think your the one qwhos reaching bud.
you still have not addressed carthage and greece being far ahead of german tribals at this time. youre trying to say the rest of the world was secretly run by germans while there own people lived in shacks. retard.

This is not entirely true, the working class in England at least have just as much "germanic" blood as the upper class you are attempting to larp as, especially in the east of the country (the entire east from north to south, not the south east exclusively as it tends to be named). The problem is circumstances of history caused the type on the left to breed extensively and modern television/internet has made it very easy to cherry pick them out in a similar fashion to other countries punching bag groups.

Or here, a quote from a Germanic nog like yourself.

Attached: eb87d3ba0393c6d8dd4e3f1c32777693.jpg (720x458, 41K)

1. No one's saying literally every celt is a moron. This is the "not all X" fallacy. There are even black geniuses, according to the bell curve. Are we now, according to you, to believe that blacks are on par with whites? Individual anomalies mean nothing.
2. Given the geographic proximity, tell me how you can be sure these inventors weren't of Germanic stock in the first place. It may say "Welsh" and "Scottish" and "Irish" in the articles, but those are merely nationalities of which any race could be a part. Your pathetic arguments are just what I would expect from such a jejune poster.

can you please post source of hannibal being european, as far as ive found he was born in what is now tunisia hannibal did travel with his army from spain tho. so im sure of a large section of his army was european. but not from inside your line of superior human beings.

>arab DNA didn't exist yet
Stopped reading there.

remember: sage in all fields

THIS thread again

the dna obviously existed, the arabs did not exist as distinct ethnic group yet. and their modern dna is a mix of dna from groups in that area. no arabs as a people did not exist until several hundred years into the ad's.

What a fucking idiot, i see American education meme is very real.

Attached: 1546134820100.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

the American*

another ethnicity based troll post that succeeds in generating epic levels of autistic arguments. Good job, OP, and herb goes in all fields

>Germanics
>a real thing

How fucking poor and stupid are you?

In the US, Irish Catholics are literally the most successful whites while German Protestants are the LEAST successful. The data on this is clear.

Attached: IMG_2416.jpg (828x1011, 247K)

Keep posting non-arguments with le retarded face man, dumbass. You're doing a great job making your case.

>germanics aren't real
>the irish beat the germanics!!
Good god what kind of stupidity is required to instantly contradict yourself in the same post?

Is Rowan Atkinson white?

My god your source doesn't even mention the success of Germanic stock. Retard status: terminal.

Why are people lash vehemently with wild delusions like liberals when it comes to this obvious truth?

not responding to me because you got fucking assblasted and posted information that destroyed your own argument. superior germanic intellect.

if anything this proves that italo-celtic r1b is masterrace

Evidence for inbreeding?

I'm not responding to you because you keep going off on wild tangents like arab DNA didn't exist and other retarded statements. Keep deluding yourself that I think you le beat me though. If I wanted to argue with a creature that couldn't make into basic inferential logic then I would argue with a cat. Sorry for realizing you're on par with a cat, dumbass. There are plenty of reasons to stop talking to someone.

The genetic make of England is largely Anglo. Brainlet.

German Catholics have found some success here, but yes, German Protestants are the absolute bottom of the barrel trash whites that we have here in America.

Attached: IMG_2502.jpg (1242x278, 66K)

>Celtic genes
Those genes aren't "celtic", they're pre-Celtic.

Scots are part Germanic too.

Germans are real. Germanics is a meme term.

And German Protestants are trash in the US.

Attached: IMG_2673.jpg (701x1465, 169K)

She looks like quasi modo

the arabs as an ethnic group did not exist yet retard. show me otherwise. they came into existence after the spread of islam over the area.
they were not arabs. they were Phoenician.
am i wrong? did i make this ethnic group up. did they not get absorbed into arabs?
like i stated their dna was around. now please post source on hannibal being of european descent. and explain why germanic people left their tribes living in wooden longhouses but some led the empires of greece carthage and rome at the same time their people lived like niggers.

>Scots are part Germanic

Kill yourself.

Attached: IMG_2688.jpg (419x313, 30K)

>Why were people who lived in centralized geography with major-water based trading routes more successful than people who didn't?
Are you actually this dumb or are you just pretending. No really, please tell me.

>Hurr Scots have a little Anglo admixture let's attribute everything positive they've ever done to that and nothing to their majority Celtic DNA.
Fuck off you plastic fanny.

map of phoenician peoples, very clearly what later became arabs.
that exactly what im fucking saying tho, greece rome and carthage sped ahead of germany, and there is not a significant germanic contribution in these areas for your claim for germanic tribals to run all these empires to make a shred of sense.

Attached: phoenicians.png (558x418, 204K)

the trade routes lead out of the phoenician empire to the various part of the mediterranean they colonized. which split into carthage. but their roots are not a mystery.

Horrifying. Looks like Icecube

Attached: 1541857385883.jpg (731x630, 150K)

Good god you really are that dumb. I never said the germanic tribes ran the empires jesus fucking christ your reading comprehension is dogshit. I'm talking about germanic DNA, a distinction of which you clearly can't see the difference between. This is why I stopped talking to you.

Tfw have Anglo Saxon and Prussian genetics.

Attached: 52330D1C-D80E-4215-8F21-EECAEC487C7C.jpg (600x900, 207K)

>very clearly what later became arabs
are you retarded? arabs came from the arabian peninsula and are not native to anywhere but.

wanna know why this is? The British working class is Celtic (Brythonic/Briton, Gaels, Cumbric, Irish/Cruithin) whereas the upper classes descent from Germanic peoples (Angles, Saxons, Jutes from the first wave of settlers and Danes from the second and Franks/Normans from the last).

so, there you have it.