Can we talk about the thread just now with the slovakian guy repeatedly claiming that ancient works of stonemasonry are...

can we talk about the thread just now with the slovakian guy repeatedly claiming that ancient works of stonemasonry are physically impossible and must have been made using the
L O S T
T E C H N O L O G Y
of “stone molding” or lei lines or high frequencies or some shit?

What the fuck was that
Some kind of false flag to make us look insane? That thread was completely surreal

Attached: 53573FD0-7B02-493C-B411-A153C5E7DC4D.png (640x1136, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/phenomenalplacecom
youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4
hiddenincatours.com/dna-results-elongated-skulls-paracas-part-4-4-nobility/
eupedia.com/forum/threads/25663-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun-Akhenaten-and-Amenhotep-III-were-R1b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you have the archived link by any chance?

uhhh, yeah, you can fuck off to /x/ and do that all day long

you are a dumb new faggot who hasn't been paying attention.

Go watch and sub to Praveen on youtube
youtube.com/user/phenomenalplacecom

We absolutely had advanced rock melting/molding technology in the past.

There are tons of /x/ tier threads here because jannies are too busy being NIGGERS and a lot of the people on this board are so fucking stupid they will believe anything. Just ignore them and bump the good threads.

>when you haven't figured oit there was advanced human civilisation befor the catastrophist ice age

If we had another ice age we would also revert.

Based

Attached: 1546082144148.gif (741x674, 118K)

Attached: IMG_7541.gif (220x220, 536K)

There are many ancient sites all over the world with masonry that would have been impossible for the people of the time. Huge, massive 500 tone blocks cut to near perfect leveling, then transported up to hundreds of miles. how?

The Giza Pyramids themselves are a collection of missing history and unanswerable questions.

wake up OP, were missing a chapter.

Bump.

>muh /x/

go back to ptg cunt

based ace ventura poster

Attached: 800.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

M8 they cut them after they got there are you retarded

no fucking way this was carved out of solid ground with a few chisels and hammers

Attached: kailash_temple_in_ellora_caves_11.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

people had a lot of spare time and a lot of slaves. you’d be absolutely astonished what you could do if i took away every distraction in your life and gave you a chisel.

This type of masonry is so fucking sexy I want a house made of megalithic blocks

>technology going lost with no trace for thousands of years makes more sense than alien visitors in antique times

Attached: oh_wait_youre_serious.jpg (479x361, 55K)

watch this video you idiot, and then shut the fuck up, would ya?

youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4

and who is going to mine all the metal for the chisels? with a supposed mere fraction of the population too?

doubtful

subhumans today can barely even build a mud house, yet you think slaves could carve that by hand? that was nothing short of pure artistry

I'm not sure what yer on about but they weren't molded. Those are machine cut stones. If you really want to go down that rabbit hole, those ARE machine cut stones that have lasted for thousands of years.

it's basically
>we dont know for certain although multiple explanations exist
>therefore aliens

>thread about the irregular stones in machu picchu
>someone has to bring up DUDE PYRAMIDS DEBUNKED LMAO
kys you kike

moar liek
>multiple extremely far-fetched explanations full of holes
vs
>alien hypothesis which actually fills in all the gaps and makes sense once you overcome the prejudice towards the idea of alien visitors

and aliens implies space exists. yeah, I'm that person.

and you didn't even watch the video.

here's some evidence of ancient machining. They cut through Granite like it's butter, with bronze chisels and hammers?
Plus judging on the striation marks left of the stone, geologist and machinist say that the tool they used to cut this stone would have to 100x more efficient than any diamond bit tool we use today.

None of you really seem to understand the concept of forced labor

You really think ancients had a 40 hour work week? That they had weekends and time off? You're judging ancient works by pussified modern standards. They worked from sunup to sundown, every day. Or they were killed. Period.

Attached: 1545979080935.jpg (833x1024, 73K)

>thread about machu picchu stones
>WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT PYRAMIDS IN EGYPT
fullretard.png

all because a history book says so right? Native american tribes we wiped with disease didn't seem to operate like that.

Attached: giza-pyramid-evidence-of-ancient-machining-138105.jpg (950x450, 58K)

and you still didn't watch the video.

Why aren't you watching the video?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

that's a weird merchant
sage

Attached: lambda.jpg (400x400, 12K)

machu picchu, where the stones from OPs pic are located, is a small village perched on top of a tall mountain, surrounded by jungle. What you say COULD apply to a large civilization, but not to a relatively small tribe in a remote location.

Attached: machu_picchu_aerial.jpg (720x364, 112K)

Native american tribes didn't work in metals prior to colonization, they were essentially stone age tribals. And yes, they did - they built huge earthworks and had cities all over the fucking place, they were just built out of wood.
Look up the Cahokia.

Attached: Etowah.jpg (620x330, 83K)

Those striations in the stone are pretty suspect. also... doesn't this belong on /x/? I know I am posting here as well but...

But these ARE the good threads...

And slaves built those cities? that's what I was implying. Forced labor, not that Cahokia didn't exist.

So the fact that a fortress designed to withstand earthquakes was built on top of a mountain invalidates that slave labor could build it? Is that really your argument?

>he doesn’t know the casing stones were added later by, indeed, pharaohs such as Korfu

See added pic. How would ancient Egyptians exactly have been able to work giant granite blocks and put them in place?

Attached: 0DF9A4DF-B9AB-45D9-A0C9-4A8EB3D4BBC7.jpg (2377x1885, 1.1M)

its called rubbing 2 stones together until they fit perfectly .
Turns out you can make really bad ass things when you treat people like livestock

the best theory of this I have heard was that it was a method of building walls using bags of cement. after weathering, the bags eroded away and left what you see now.

White people, that's the answer. Just shipwrecked ancient whites flexing to the natives

Attached: shit-white-people-do-nvent-the-internet-go-to-the-4648671.png (500x492, 127K)

Gee I don't know, the miners are going to mine maybe? You fucking imbecile? You already get copper mining at the end of the 5th millennium BCE.

Stupid fucking idiot. Ancient Near Eastern houses are of mud brick too, dumbass American low IQ idiot. You idiotic Americans must honestly be the dumbest people on earth if you subtract your kike overlords.

It's very likely that slave labor played a role, yes. The concept of slavery has been omnipresent in every single culture, forever. Why build what you can force someone else to build for you? You also seem to have trouble grasping that "human rights" is a very recent concept.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 10K)

No, what invalidates it is that it's extremely unlikely that slave labour could be found in such a small community. Historically, slave labour was practically never present in small, homogenous communities.
Also "fortress" implies some sort of military use, afaik there's little to no evidence indicating this to be some sort of military construction.

Those stones are cut to a precision that would be difficult to achieve with modern tools. It's literally impossible to make by "rubbing stones together". We're talking about less than a millimeter of deviation.

It more like those "lots and lots of slaves" theories don't hold any weight. The math doesn't add up.

They'd still be building the pyramids today with what modern academics say were their methods.

No, the 40 hour work week was typical for most of time, especially for slaves, due to things like weather and religious holidays.
If you weren't a slave you would usually work less than 40 hours a week.
It's funny that in modern times we have fought for the right to work like slaves. The world is fucked and the retards are all clapping. The niggers in old Dixie had it better than the free man of today.

You really believe that tribes of several hundred to several thousand people were incapable of raiding smaller tribes and subjugating them? Really?

Attached: img_0116.jpg (800x600, 49K)

I guess so since it wasn't foreign to the Norse Pagans in the slightest. And that Myths excluding the Abrahamic God, also featured women. Go fucking figure that Humans rights becomes a 'New Discovery' after people get fucking fed up with jews, muslims and chritians.

No, they wouldn't. Obviously.

why aren't you watching the video?

anything that isn't about Trump belongs on /x/ apparently

Norse pagans also built literally nothing

I see the flat-earth Psy-op has been working well.
Everything rationally inquisitive with plausible proof, HAS to be a false flag by some retards trying to shit on the board.
Stop asking questions everyone and go back to sleep. Can't detract from muh womyn muh kikes and muh degeneracy
because that's absolutely crazy, amirite lads?

They don't even bother with disinfo anymore, indoctrinated retards
do it for them nowadays, and with pleasure to boot.

You think pre Columbian people in the Americas, who were, like you stated, still in the Stone Age, were able to build added pic?

Attached: 201253C7-5A8D-4C1D-9810-7C5BD3B705F2.jpg (768x432, 59K)

It's unlikely considering the geographic situation of Machu Picchu.
In any case, the main question with Machu Picchu isn't labour force (it's not that big a construction anyway), but the quality and precision of the construction.
Those irregular stones are thought to be designed to be quake resistant. That's one hell of a tech which wouldn't have been known "again" until quite recently.
Add to that the amazing precision with which their cut.
Even if we accept the premise of slave labour, those other questions remain unanswered.

So anyone who doubts that pyramids were built by AYYs is a kike shill? Namecalling is pedantic, I know, but you really are a retard

Because it was all burnt to the ground during the converts? Literally you don't know what you're talking about do you? The spread of the Abrahamic God caused so much death, disease and destruction. The Crusades, The Spanish inquisition, Islam to Africa and the Middle East, Pilgrims to America? I wonder why none of the original people dominate their own culture? and that it's been replaced?

fair point.

I can, and have shaped stone to nearly absolute perfection using pecking and lapping. Nearly perfect flatness, and nearly perfect spherical shapes can be achieved with the correct technique.

I see someone doesn't know much about archaeology. I suggest that you do some reading. The pyramid builders in south america were likely chinese settlers from the early dynasties. The latest excavations of a hidden tunnel (actually in the area of your posted pic, believe it or not) has a great degree of similarity to chinese pyramids, including scale models of the heaven and earth using pyrite as stars and mercury to represent oceans and lakes.

I watched the fucking video. The casing stones are indeed made of the material they used, but the inner layers, which are far older, of the pyramid are granite and stepped. How will you work granite with iron, dumbfuck? Please tell me.

>muh gorillion slaves and unlimited time and resources
Sure retards, please explain how most historians agree it took only a few decades to build the pyramids and most other ancient landmarks. Did they have thousands of trained mason slaves at their disposal somehow? You think it takes 0 training to be able to become a stone mason? How long do you think they lived if according to you they worked nonstop? Who was training the next generation of slave masons to take their place? If you truly believe it takes no skill to build giant monuments then by all means go to Africa and give some niggers chisels and see if you can get them to build even a small wall made of stone.

>multi tonne metre thick stones with crazy angles and tiny details fitting with literally perfect accuracy, much of which we would struggle if not flat out fail to replicate today with diamond tools and huge cranes
>Lol they just had like, a lot of slaves bro

We haven’t even begun to reach their levels of technology.

Why a video about egipt you fucking imbecile

So you're saying you simply don't believe that anyone could have discovered that offset stones are more resistant t shaking than ones stacked in lines? And thus, it must have been aliens?

>slaves were also world class architects
Stop posting.

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg (800x450, 18K)

>but the inner layers, which are far older, of the pyramid are granite and stepped.

source?

>iron
They actually claim all they had was copper infused with arsenic. Mainstream archaeology makes waaay too many assumptions for any rational mind to take them seriously.

yes, 99% of the population were SLAVES and the Pharaoh slavers were brutal

>AYYs
>there had to be some lost tech and history going on
>AYYs
>there's evidence of machinery and unknown tech
>AYYs
>(((professors))) and (((experts))) on these topics tend to get their positions by playing politics, not by merit
>AYYs
>here's some stuff to read and watch, make your own conclusions
>AYYs

You're literally bipedal cancer is what you are. Fuck you and everything you stand for.

Most historians are western-revisionist in nature and absolutely HATE to admit that eastern and AmerIndian cultures beat westerners to (and exceeded them in) stoneworks and great monuments.

This. We got retards spreading lies here proposing slaves did all the work.

they discovered this ancient underground shelter sized for 10,000+ people, explain this

Attached: 1522953875486.jpg (836x547, 103K)

user, here's the one times they put their theories to test.
3 days it took to get this far into cutting the granite with a bronze saw(they've also never found any evidence they used a saw like this) so what a week? 2? to cut it all the way through? not to mention lifting and moving a 20-ton block 500 miles from where it was quarried. They did this over 2,000,000 times for just one of the pyramids? and they did it in less than 70 years?
nah man, archeologist are activling lying about this shit to save their wallets and names.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 11.33.18 am.png (1916x1088, 1.95M)

>hurr durr the chinks built the American pyramids
>hurr durr the nignogs built the Egyptian pyramids

Please do fucking explain the BOSNIAN Pyramids. See added pic.

Also, read the following links:

hiddenincatours.com/dna-results-elongated-skulls-paracas-part-4-4-nobility/

eupedia.com/forum/threads/25663-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun-Akhenaten-and-Amenhotep-III-were-R1b

Attached: F03F152F-1500-4E72-B08D-73CEFB36D6DD.jpg (1200x1019, 526K)

>slaves rough cut all the stones and move them into place, the hardest parts of the work
>paid expert stonemasons and their apprentices chisel the edges into the proper shape and angle once at the work site
>slaves push them into their final position

WOW FUCKING ALIENS AM I RIGHT

This user get's it. It wasn't slaves.

The egyptians didnt use slaves for intricate stone masonry.
They had specially trained masons to do this.
Herodotus claims 100,000 slaves were used to build the pyramids.
He was a lying piece of shit.

Secondary workers moved large stones, built ramps, etc.
They were composed of farmers and ag workers employed when the levels of the nile prevented planting.
They were provided a stipend of sorts for their service.
Slaves did not build the pyramids.
That shit is a myth.

I mean Aliens assumes space exists...
or that we didn't have the tech in the past to do it ourselves...
Take your pick

its literally just fucking cement you mongoloids
you make any outer shape of your choosing from wood etc. , then pour the mixture in and let it dry ==> muh impossibly precise blocks

Attached: 1443118297476.jpg (500x359, 30K)

I missed the thread OP, but that user is right. Let’s take this example, Machu Picchu. The stones in the oldest parts of the site are irregularly shaped, and yet fit together with such precision that a human hair cannot slip through. The stones used are very smooth with little divots like the one in the OP pic. The theory I subscribe to is that some sort of cymatics was used that physically reshaped the stone and made it malleable. The divots are the only evidence of this, they’re shaped like the tail end of a superheated mold that has been poured. The stones that form the wall also feature holes on one side, and knobs on the other that “lock” them into place.
More about Machu Picchu: the older structures are the strangest part of the site. That’s because the newer structures are clearly failed attempts at copying the original design. In other words, rough and irregular stones are placed together to form a wall, but the builders have seemingly lost the ability to make the stones smooth as well as precisely fit them together. Instead, you get a shitty looking cobblestone wall with some sort of cementing paste being used to hold it all together. They don’t feature locking mechanisms, and they don’t have those divots found in the OP pic.

Even stranger though, is the fact that this same design is found all over the ancient sites of the world, and it’s always featured in the older structures. This implies exactly what OP is talking about, that some sort of building technology has been lost to time, and it was this building technology that first created most of the greatest archaeological sites that we have discovered.

Attached: 4C98C68F-41E8-4C29-A2A5-9649E4741743.jpg (637x477, 49K)

Nice strawman, but no. I'm saying that overall it doesn't really sound too logical that only this remote community that wasn't too advanced in many other things knew of such an amazing concept that wasn't applied anywhere else and got lost with this city; and that ONLY this small, remote city was also able to produce masonry with 20th-century-tier precision hundreds of years ago, again a feat not replicated by any other inca city.

You'd think this knowledge would have been applied to the larger Inca cities as well. But it wasn't. That, to me, means there's a whole in this explanation.
Notice, I'm not saying it was aliens. But that could be one possible hypothesis that could explain this. However so far there is no other explanation that doesn't leave a lot of logical pitfalls.

>archeologist are activling lying about this shit to save their wallets and names

No, we are not supposed to know we have alien overlords still controlling us, I think. How exactly they do it, I do not know. They probably are much more intelligent than me anyway, but please do look into the following:

>Hollow Earth theory
>Antigravity Free Energy by Tesla
>Black Knight Satellite

Dis nigga cray cray

came from a mold rite?

Yeah, but glass and plastic would survive, tons of industrial waste and concentrated radioactive material.

GOLLY GEE I guess it MUST have been aliens rather than a pre-Younger-Dryas global civilization of pyramid builders

>he doesn’t know about the Indus Valley

Look up how much radioactive radiation archaeological sites in the Indus Valley in India emit. Archaeologists had to stop excavating, because it was literally Chernobyl level dangerous.

>strawman

Explain the Bosnians pyramids, retard.

Plastic is pretty easily disposed of by the sun, anything else get buried. I'm not saying oil is dead dinos, I'm saying it's probably old plastic. Because ya know, plastic is made from oil.

Wow, you're butt hurt. The truth hurts doesn't it?

It's been said the only thing of ours that would survive 10k years from now would be Mount Rushmore and the Hoover Dam. Plastics decay, glass fragments and breaks down, stone is the only thing that will survive millennia.

I just did, you're just too state-educated to understand what I said.
Here is a hint, since I'm guessing pictures are easier for you than words.

Attached: Greenland_impact.jpg (1347x689, 138K)

>not realizing how easy it can be to get two blocks to fit by rubbing them together

cmon they've been doing this shit for thousands of fucking years all over the world
its not rocket science
>lost technology
technique is not technology u cretin

You ain't seen nothin' yet
B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet
Here's something that you never gonna forget
B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet

Attached: 1296_original.jpg (1600x900, 227K)