What should be done when open source becomes destructive? For example Deepfakes and pic related

What should be done when open source becomes destructive? For example Deepfakes and pic related

Attached: 1559779887777.png (792x562, 53K)

What exactly is destructive about that screenshot or deepfakes?

>muh retarded /qa/ circlejerk team fight
Go fuck yourself

You're misunderstanding everything.
Unlike you, I don't give the slightest fuck about "muh business". wasabiman bought this website knowing full-well the implications. He knows (just as well as you do, if you look deep down past your big boy attitude) that this website costs next to nothing to run. He also knows(again, just like you) that there are way more than enough ads and pass users to cover the operating costs plus gravy. This website should not be his livelihood. It is self-sufficient. We don't need him or give a fuck about him. He should shut the fuck up and stay out of the way just like moot did. He wasn't born yesterday. He knows this is how people on an imageboard expect it to be run. He chose to be cheeky and buy it anyway, thinking he's going to call the shots and reinvent the wheel so he can pay for his chinese hookers. If you're fine with that, go ahead and cuck yourself and live by his rules. If you want to just browse your fucking website in peace (which only exists (for hiroshima to make money from) because YOU post content onto it), you should make it inconvenient for him to operate it in such a jewish way. If he doesn't want to do that, he's going to have a bad time, and if we do our best to STOP buying passes, block MORE ads, post LARGER and MORE images, it's just going to ACTUALLY make it unprofitable for him. Which means he'll sell it (because muh business isn't making me money how will I buy my egg rolls and dumplings now???), and it can be passed on to someone who's with the fucking program. Like moot was.

if you don't understand this, go ahead and turn your ad blocker off. Maybe you cat buy a pass so moot2 can get some chink to suck his japanese eggplant and he can give you a clover next to your post. The guy is a leech. Stop supporting his bullshit.

We create the traffic and the money the website generates. All he does is cash the cheques. Don't give him more credit than he deserves. Welcome to the internet, buddy.

Attached: hiro japanese jew.png (432x340, 136K)

I agree with you

no

Based ccd0 taking the fight to our Jewish-Japanese oppressor.

reddit is open source

go bitch about it in their github

not any more lol

Revert back to previous batch and disable changes.

Based

This is the thirs fucking thread I see about this non-issue today, go fuck yourself OP

Attached: dont_trust_hiro.jpg (1402x3892, 1.88M)

Captcha is cancer of course

Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot. Not only is your autistic rants about 4chanx annoying enough, you don't need TWO FUCKING THREADS ABOUT IT.
KILL YOURSELF OP.

OP here, I am not that guy... But of course you wouldn't believe me. Maybe you should stop trying to derail threads by acting dramatic

Cleanse it with gnuclear hellfire

Truly based

At least it doesn't pull a tampermonkey and go proprietary in the cover of darkness.
Seriously, go uninstall it if you've got that installed.

Violent monkey is the only good user script add-on now, right?

I'd rather give money to someone who made this site actually usable than hirojew

quality post and 100% facts.

>Deepfakes

Disseminate and democratize. If everyone and their grandma is able to fuck around with it; then it ceases to be a serious threat.

With any potentially destructive technology, spread access and usage. If things go to shit, then c'est la vie; the technology is merely accelerating what was gonna happen anyway.

Attached: 1556006942277.gif (500x620, 3.92M)

I hadn't seen a quality post like this in a while. Maybe years.

The introduction of recaptcha to make way for Jow Forums pass was more destructive than an optional addon telling pass users to go fuck themselves. KYS OP

>We create the traffic and the money the website generates. All he does is cash the cheques
based labor-theory-of-value spouting marxist

based

Imagine sucking corporate dick in the current year. His point is that the content on this website is user-generated. The users are what make this site worth visiting.

>based labor-theory-of-value spouting marxist
> can't even english
this must be hiro or one of his cock sucking slaves. lmao.
S
T
A
Y

M
A
D

F
A
G
G
O