RIP: The Queen

Attached: image0.png (750x746, 829K)

Other urls found in this thread:

townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a25748327/queen-elizabeth-horse-ph-keston-met-police-mounted-branch-died/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fag

mad online lulz kek kek

>Queen death
>in world news section
>not in the uk news section
fake and gay

shes been the queen my entire life

I wish. Now stop masturbating for Charles cunt

Fake but press S to spit in advance at this satanic pedo witch

Ssssssss

Attached: 1545935847635.jpg (397x526, 37K)

It's a misunderstanding. Her horse was the one that died.
townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a25748327/queen-elizabeth-horse-ph-keston-met-police-mounted-branch-died/

I don't know. My first instinct is you gotta say go with the age and give it to Charles next, and at the same time, I'm not sure any of the crown is up to protecting the Anglo traditions against the Muslims.
Maybe time for another Oliver Cromwell?
Call him Oliver Robinson?

nice link you retarded piece of shit why don't you do us all a favor and kys

Attached: 51FFB2BC-972B-46A1-BF41-99A8AAF52814.jpg (600x600, 40K)

just give it to george already

From the queen to you OP

Attached: DCDFDEBF-C600-4B29-85E5-9823950B9BDD.jpg (591x371, 81K)

I don't understand why everyone's so anxious for Charles; as though he isn't a massive faggot whose connections to Saville the crown desperately tries to cover up.

Attached: 1546682105391.jpg (320x220, 24K)

i'd die too

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 9.13.10 AM.jpg (777x467, 139K)

Canada can't even afford food. Needs to redo their currency after the queens death. RIP Canada

race traitors

S

Dried shriveled up old cunt allowed rapist niggers into her land.

IT'S REAL

Attached: 16849459846.jpg (218x231, 16K)

ITT: a 9gag forced meme

this, fpbp

She's been dead her entire life

I saw this thread in the catalog and thought it might be real until I saw your reply.

Old lady has another decade in her at least.

How many have to die before the red headed stable boy's son with the neeger whore wifey get's to be King?

Attached: RedHeadedStableboyAndSonHarry.png (502x282, 201K)

Reptilians don't die so easily. Try again.

Doesn’t matter /ourguy/ was a fucking retard and abdicated and in hitlers own words was a severe blow to the axis powes

King Ralph levels

Forgot my image, if only Edward stayed in power

Attached: 09F6A20F-0218-49FD-9D46-7B74F0FD5B53.jpg (220x296, 21K)

The Queen's official birthday is on the second Saturday in June. Her real birthday is the 21st of April.

Though at least you put a little bit more effort in this time to try to make it look more real.

Sieg Heil!

single handedly destroyed european tradition and society to fuck an american whore. Let that sink in

She's only 92, wtf? I thought she was like 115.

She probably choked on muslim dick

She was a wholesome girl back in her day..

Attached: Queen.jpg (735x1036, 102K)

>muh used up roastie divorcee oneitis
Fuck Edward.

she was a qt

Elizabeth was truly all around gorgeous, body & mind.

Attached: 02142354354201.jpg (329x450, 39K)

If there was any sign at all of her declining health I'd guarantee we would have well over a month of warning from the media. Fake and gay

Aye. Based and sensible lads.

Do you really believe the Queen actually gives a shit about protecting Anglo traditions? As long as her family has billions, her servants and workers can be any color

It's not based on age, it's actual law that the Queen's heir apparent is her firstborn child, Charles. She doesn't choose, it's in their laws who gets the throne. The reason she's on the throne is she was the first child, not Margaret.

Do constitutional monarchs age the same way Presidents do?

...until she sold her soul to moloch

Attached: nazibean.gif (454x341, 2.54M)

That's hilarious. Reminds me of the photographs of Justin Trudeau and Fidel Castro.

They can't "give" the throne to anyone, without changing the laws. Good luck with that - look at what Brexit has done to your politics. Get the Parliament to agree on changing the laws of succession? LOL. That's totally happening.

Cromwell was a rat who transferred power from the monarchy to kike bankers. All of those in authority in the western world need the rope.

>fuck an american
Literally the only true part of your post you filthy leftoid.

not a bad looking girl

Do you vindicate your existence by posting this kind of shit?

Do you vindicate your existence by posting shit?

Look at Diana's brother, thats where Harry gets his red hair from

>the crown desperately tries to cover up.
they're proud of that shit, or they wouldn't hand out medals and honors over it

they picked her ass to be queen because her Birthday is the same as Moloch's (1 day away from Hitler)

>52 replies
it's fake, retards

Smart.

Attached: 1545703520130.png (932x504, 112K)

Her husband is gonna go before she does. And she'll go soon after, they're that kind of couple.

If both go this year, I won't be shocked. They're both way past their expired date. But they have the best medical care on the planet, they could linger longer.

OMG: Da Qweeeeen!

She’s gonna add beautiful ginger quadroon babies to the royal bloodline, saving Britain 4evr! NEW ERA! MAKE IT REIGNNNNNN!

Attached: 9FAC025B-45D0-492A-8E5E-AA35284B3A6C.jpg (480x647, 26K)

>Muh Royalty never does nuffin fucked up
Keep telling yourself that, Bong.
>Reads bong post again
>Did he mean that Di was doinkin her brother?
Hmmm

Attached: 1539908442504.jpg (251x251, 9K)

Her children will never sit on the throne, they'll just be royal trust funders. She'll be divorced before they're in high school.

>She'll be dead before the firstborn is in preschool
FTFY. Elizabeth already fucking hates her; wouldn't have picked Mary Queen of Scots' fucking tiara & the vehicle that drove Edward around after the abdication for her use during the wedding otherwise, those are some high class insults there.
With how she allegedly acts, only a matter of time before she gets got like Di.

fake and gay

Attached: 1544989328593.jpg (706x1024, 79K)