/csg/ - Understanding edition

In /csg/, we discuss the chink shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Showing off items? Post a pic, a 1 or 2 line review AND THE GODDAMN LINK!

New to /csg/? READ THE WIKI: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/chink_shit_general

OLD THREAD

>News

Tfw even chinks don't text back Dear friend, please understand user's first kiss user falls victim to one of the classic blunders Live for the titties Hello dear, please learn to understand Why not both? user doesn't get Yanwen'd Chink'd user wants to become a chinese factory worker New OP pls no bulli.

Attached: CSG.png (800x533, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/evjzkn/a-shocking-number-of-americans-want-to-just-let-them-all-burn
youtube.com/watch?v=RDd10-poMm8
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-kUmxLHl4
aliexpress.com/item/32957970201.html
aliexpress.com/item/32975435181.html
aliexpress.com/item/33028849157.html
aliexpress.com/item/32986269411.html
aliexpress.com/item/32926454125.html
aliexpress.com/item/32856176274.html
abcnews.go.com/Technology/slideshow/moto-motorolas-made-america-smartphone-19842367/image-19842439
usamadeproducts.biz/electronics-cell-phones.html
aliexpress.com/item/32953202266.html
aliexpress.com/item/32878697206.html
aliexpress.com/item/32966234450.html
aliexpress.com/store/2334254
aliexpress.com/item/4000007800051.html
aliexpress.com/item/32991449247.html
aliexpress.com/item/32959040428.html
aliexpress.com/item/4000031006671.html
aliexpress.com/item/32948719242.html
aliexpress.com/item/32953750194.html
aliexpress.com/item/32867264240.html
aliexpress.com/item/32982367858.html
aliexpress.com/store/top-rated-products/4774008.html
aliexpress.com/item/33033534173.html
aliexpress.com/item/4000117763167.html
aliexpress.com/item/4000075324023.html
aliexpress.com/item/33031447920.html
aliexpress.com/item/32965625805.html
aliexpress.com/item/33033192931.html
aliexpress.com/item/32916595657.html
aliexpress.com/item/32823802880.html
aliexpress.com/item/32951120252.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinese Shopping General.

Enjoy, friends. ;)

Hello dear, please understand not chinese shopping general. in fact chink shit. please close dispute thank

Kailh box white Anne pro 2 got here today. Super satisfying click on the keys.

Attached: received_442591316358957.jpg (2280x1080, 167K)

Nice.
Any idea how well those switches hold up under daily use?

Jow Forums whats some shit to get before everything with the Chinese import laws go into effect?

I'm about to pull the trigger on two HackRFones need some recommendations for cool tech

Attached: 41R0maYV88L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 18K)

>Chinese import laws
Ausanon here, is Donnie gonna start charging you fees for buying chinkshit now?

yea boi cold war 2.0 tariff boogaloo

Attached: 1567520265396.jpg (1085x1217, 209K)

Leaf here. Get bent.

That's fucked, mate. Maybe you can avoid it by shipping through another country.
>Leaf
>Forcing mail workers to end their strikes so you can get your dragon dildos on time.

Are hackRFs from aliexpress legit?

I am not buying from you again you sjw jack off

>selling to undocumented laowais
I thought you knew better, user.

Shit nigga that's sexy as hell

They are selling 3 different revisions of the HackRF. Good luck.

I want a really small battery pack I can carry around in my pocket. I already have a larger 10000mAh battery I can carry in a bag, but I want something small and pocketable for when I don't wanna carry a bag. Are there any small battery packs that use USB-C input to charge? All the ones I find are still using micro USB.

Attached: 61vmS18nqAL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 70K)

sorry but the chinks are always a bit behind

I ordered a small tripod from Banggood for my Osmo Pocket, but recieved another tripod almost 4x its size.

I ask them for a refund or to resend the item to me. This is their solution. Will they bow down to me? I told them to resend the right tripod or I have to open a case with Paypal.

Attached: CHINKED.jpg (924x253, 66K)

Has anyone gotten an ODB HUD?

Attached: hud.png (447x446, 427K)

It's completely open source, so sorta.
Quality is not guaranteed, but neither are chinkduinos, and i've used dozens of those.
Keep us updated,

Dear,
please understand, yellow battery go boom
no buy
thank

Amma ask again, does anybody know if the chinks are selling a good portable audio recorder? I don't really need a good mic, but I need a quality external input (or inputs - the more the merrier).

Attached: no like banana.jpg (493x490, 42K)

The man is mentally defective and destroying the fucking economy.
It's like shitting yourself, eveyrbody fucking smells it everybody is visibly disgusted, but you loudly proclaim tthat you 'definitely did not shit yourself, cnn fake news, your asshole is tight, it's very tight, and it may just be the best asshole for shitting in the world'

>American economy shartin' itself like some hambeast in a Walmart
Sounds about right

It amazes me that his supporters are completely oblivious to the increase in most of the stuff they buy online that will happen if this happens. It's as if they believe companies will just change manufacturing to the US overnight without charging more.

See:
vice.com/en_us/article/evjzkn/a-shocking-number-of-americans-want-to-just-let-them-all-burn

Anyone have a good seller for that one popular cat lamp?

Chink watches
Chink headphones/IEMs
Chink phone/tabs
Chink clothing
Chink everything basically

fuck vice but jesus fucking christ.
God, that takes some mental gymnastics.
So many people rely on, for instance, amazon.
Go to that shithole, search for any type of product. Anything. Headphones, random household items like lap desks, drawstring bags, vacuum cleaners, even...
99% of the top results will be "amazon recommendations" and they're all just rebranded chinese products available under an unlimited number of nonsensical "brand" names.
The reviews are botted, amazon employees have been paid off in the past, etc.

Amazon is just overpriced, american ali now.
Fucking retarded americlaps can't see that.
You go to a physical store, 99.9% of the shit in there is made in china.
All of this bullshit just gets passed onto the consumer and ruins it for everyone but the 1%
The US simply does not have the ability to magically stop relying on international trade at the drop of a hat.

My mother voted for him in 2016, and every time the subject comes up i just send her a bulleted list of his biggest blunders.
She won't talk about politics with me anymore.
My gf is daft and has no understanding of politics and still calls him "papa trump" despite having been presented with evidence that would vilify him in the eyes of most others. I kinda gave up there, but i just constantly remind her what a terrible person and worthless leader donnie is. She refuses to listen still, because she likes that trump is in bed with the russians...because she is russian. She has never been to russia, and wasn't even born in russia, and doesn't have any idea wtf is up with the russian government, and that putin is an illegitamate tyrannical leader and a homophobe. Not to mention the illegal annexation of crimea, and she's also ukrainian. Defies all logic. (she says i make her straight but otherwise she would only fuck chicks, but i'm not sure whether she realizes that being bi is a thing or what)

Also the chinese brand name, I mean the generic chinese items also found exponentially cheaper on ali

LOL

к

is this pasta or did you really write all of that down on a online chinese cartoon image board? brah...

Putin isn't a homophobe, it's just popular to appear as a homophobe. He's an opportunist

It's a small World after all
youtube.com/watch?v=RDd10-poMm8
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-kUmxLHl4

I haven’t been here in years. Are you guys still buying good quality knives? If so any recommendations?

aliexpress.com/item/32957970201.html
aliexpress.com/item/32975435181.html
aliexpress.com/item/33028849157.html
aliexpress.com/item/32986269411.html
aliexpress.com/item/32926454125.html

Anyone got a good set of pocket scales? Im not using them for drugs, there for weighing tcg packs if that gives you an idea of size

honestly, not gonna open a Jow Forums tier discussion, but FUCKING COMMUNIST VICE?

Fukking behave mate!!!!

not but thanks, think i'll buy the twosun
what's your opinion on ganzo fh11? it's cheaper and also d2 steel. Not sure if i should get the twosun or the ganzo

>ganzo fh11?
aliexpress.com/item/32856176274.html

I KNOW
THAT I CHINKED MYSELF

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-06-05-49-56-462_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg (1080x1741, 215K)

Not precise enough. Also, mtg randomises the weight of the tokens, so only the heaviest ~3 packs are guaranteed foils.

You want an accuracy of 1mg

>the absolute state of my country

Attached: knifeloicenseaustralia.png (935x828, 71K)

Part 1:

>Amazon selling overpriced and rebranded chinkshit
Agree to that 100%

>Trump the villain who puts stupid and unneeded tariffs on chinkshit
I don't buy into this shit, since it's known that the (((msm))) is twisting the shit to oblivion, just to demonize him.

>despite having been presented with evidence that would vilify him in the eyes of most others.
What (((evidence)))? you mean the usual cape shit (((msm))) comesd up with, the stuff that literally is pulled out of their asses and based on whacky interpretations of stuff that MAY have happened?
I wouldn't buy that either.

> kinda gave up there, but i just constantly remind her what a terrible person and worthless leader donnie is.
In your opinion maybe. It doesn't need to be a fact just for that.
Sure, i see Trump as a egocentric asshole characterwise, and he has a dumbfuck stupid way of talking, but in the end, he has well understood what the shit is all about.
And his opinions are basically the same since the mid eighties at least. Most other politicians are twisting their opinion after what the globalists or the puppeteers in the background want.

>because she likes that trump is in bed with the russians...because she is russian.
There's no evidence he is/was manipulated, financed, puppeteered or controlled by the russians.
It's all a blatant SJW lie to discredit him.

>and that putin is an illegitamate tyrannical leader and a homophobe.
Putin is a democratically elected president that for sure has his negative sides, but overall, he made his country debt free. which cannot be said about the globalist shills leading their respective (((western countries))).
So our children and childrens children will inherit a shit ton of debt that goes into the gazillions. To compensate for that, buying cheap chinkshit cable won't help the case.

Imagine being this pozzed

>>because she likes that trump is in bed with the russians...because she is russian.
>There's no evidence he is/was manipulated, financed, puppeteered or controlled by the russians.
>It's all a blatant SJW lie to discredit him.
I don't think that he willingly colluded with the Russians but I can't imagine Putin would have given up any opportunity to secretly fuck with him or any US elections. Of course, there has been little (if any) solid evidence for both of those claims.

>Putin is a democratically elected president
If that's democracy, it should be abolished desu

Part 2:
Homos aren't allowed to get married and adopt or raise children. So what? It's a based reglementation, preventing kids from being abused as trans LGBT fuckpuppies like it's happening in the west right now.
do you honestly find this a negative thing to protect children and society?

>Not to mention the illegal annexation of crimea, and she's also ukrainian.
It was the russians wo conquered it from the islamists back then. Not the ukrainians.
When Chrushov came into power, he literally gave Crimea away to Ukraine, without asking the people.
According to international law, two third of the population of the region that is wanted to change state ownership has to say "yes" or "no" before reunification done or case being dismissed.
Never happened back then. So the entire "muhhh annexion" thing happened under Chrushov already and not under Putin.
Globalists tend to forget that.

>The US simply does not have the ability to magically stop relying on international trade at the drop of a hat.
Agree, but tariffs put on a product or an entire category of products will open up for a domestic production in the long run.
What do you think led to the job flight to china and mexico back in the days when libshit Clinton forced NAFTA through?
Right, it was all about ridiculously low taxes or even offed taxes.
Now people wonder why the so called "deplorables" who got fucked over by the libshits vote Trump.

If i would have the opportunity top buy a domestic product over a foreign one, i would do. Even if that's a good bit more expensive.

at least you couldn't disprove any of my points made.

Look, ALL major influential and powerful countries try to lobby through their agenda and interests they have. the russians do this as well as the US does and many other countries.
And Trump is not the frist president who is a target of potential manipulation.
They were on Obama too, but the libshit lying fake news media didn't care.

Got a Xiaomi pro extender, it’s pretty freaking great and extends the range of my WiFi 300 meters.

Also our Chink Shit library should start transitioning back to Xiaomi products beginning next month.

Attached: E0DA35BD-6CF5-45E5-A652-8DEAA39B60D7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

(((democracy))) in general deserves to be abolished for a shit ton of reasons.

>If i would have the opportunity top buy a domestic product over a foreign one, i would do.
You still do, you just choose not to

Oh yeah I completely agree with you there.
>If i would have the opportunity top buy a domestic product over a foreign one, i would do. Even if that's a good bit more expensive.
The problem is most people wouldn't. Myself included. The cost would be way higher than the amount of money people are willing to spend, especially if they're poorer. You could make an argument that it'd create more local jobs however there are always going to be people in third-world shitholes who'll do it for less money and in more dangerous work environment.. It's why we outsource most of our jobs to the curries and chinks in the first place.

Bullshit.
Literally everything you can buy to your household is made in china these days. Especially when it comes to communication devices, multimedia and stuff.
Try buing a smartphone made in the US or in some Euro country. You won't find a shit.
Try buying adaptors or cables made in your country. Pro tip, you can't.

Mostly you are left with no other option.
And you'e only left with the choice of getting ripped off on Ebay/Amazon or you buy the unbranded chinkshit directly on Ali to a fraction of the price.

He is right you know.

>poorer people will still buy cheap chinkshit over domestic stuff
You are right. But it's in the hands of politics to protect the market as good as possible.
the "now" situation is unbearable in the long run. And when doemstic production of more expensive stuff is profitable again, then cheaper stuff will be implemented in their range of products as well.
This is a proces that actually can be initiated. Even against the opinion of the market.
I tend to buy custom made cables to my industrial production lines i sell to factories and stuff. And these cables come from Sweden. A high wage country. I could have chosen China to a much cheaper price, but i did NOT. Because of good quality without the need to have a hawk eye on it all the time and short deliverage way and time.
Also, changing details is easily done and implemented the very same day.
Yet so far, i don't starve and are wealthy as fuck. Despite everything i sell being produced and assembled in Europe.
It is possible.

>Smartphones
abcnews.go.com/Technology/slideshow/moto-motorolas-made-america-smartphone-19842367/image-19842439
usamadeproducts.biz/electronics-cell-phones.html

>I tend to buy custom made cables to my industrial production lines i sell to factories and stuff. And these cables come from Sweden. A high wage country. I could have chosen China to a much cheaper price, but i did NOT. Because of good quality without the need to have a hawk eye on it all the time and short deliverage way and time.
Not your country of origin I am guessing
It is your choice after all to fuck over your own nation and bend over for the Brussell Bureacrats

>abcnews.go.com/Technology/slideshow/moto-motorolas-made-america-smartphone-19842367/image-19842439
This page is curently unavailable.

>usamadeproducts.biz/electronics-cell-phones.html
Are you kidding me?
Apple: Designed in California, made in China.
Smartphone cases: all made in China.

But nice try.

>Not your country of origin I am guessing
Right, I am located in Germany

>It is your choice after all to fuck over your own nation and bend over for the Brussell Bureacrats
I don't fuck over my nation.
I currently have 28 employees, have a GERMAN CNC machine park worth about 15 million Euros, make a net win of about 5 Million euros after fucking taxes
And the cables are the only thing i buy from a different country because of lack of domestic alternatives. But i stayed in Europe at least.
Tell me how exactly i fuck over my country?

>ask likebook if i should drain the battery
>read
>no response
>refer to
>look at spec sheet
>no mention of what kind of battery it is
i feel like im in a limbo

Attached: 1.png (754x682, 740K)

Should have made those cables yourself, fucking scum.
Or at the very least source them from other German manufacturers
No Alternatives my ass

did you even read my comments?

What does: And the cables are the only thing i buy from a different country because of lack of domestic alternatives. mean in ?
I have specific requirements to them, that can't be applied to the cables by the German manufacturers. The Swedes literally hold a monopole on the stuff due to some patents.
Are you actually trying to find the needle in the haystack just to make a point?

All this y’all about charging cables reminded me to go buy some Baseus cables and ended up getting a few cables and a wireless charger.

Floveme makes bretty gud cables

really nothing on ali that accurate? anything elsewhere you could recc? thanks for the advice, the plans to buy boxes and just resell the booster packs fter takin the best packs

I'm feeling like wasting money on chinkshit but I don't even know what I want, what's some cool shit to get for like 25$ or less

don't buy stuff you don't really need.

Iememes, start with kzs then moon drop

aliexpress.com/item/32953202266.html
aliexpress.com/item/32878697206.html

Actually, i bought the KZ ZS6 in green and i love them.
they outcompete my 40 Euro Sennheisers for half the price.
Fitted them with a silver coated transparent cable from TRN

Got a Carbon fiber/ anti RFID wallet coming from Banggood, everyone bitches and moans about them but I haven’t had issues.

Now the long wait begins.

Attached: 934D461D-2B92-41CF-9C90-F827880A54E0.jpg (1242x567, 187K)

your wallet doesnt handle credit cards?

aliexpress.com/item/32966234450.html
aliexpress.com/store/2334254
aliexpress.com/item/4000007800051.html
aliexpress.com/item/32991449247.html
aliexpress.com/item/32959040428.html
aliexpress.com/item/4000031006671.html
aliexpress.com/item/32948719242.html
aliexpress.com/item/32953750194.html
aliexpress.com/item/32867264240.html
aliexpress.com/item/32982367858.html
aliexpress.com/store/top-rated-products/4774008.html
aliexpress.com/item/33033534173.html
aliexpress.com/item/4000117763167.html
aliexpress.com/item/4000075324023.html
aliexpress.com/item/33031447920.html
aliexpress.com/item/32965625805.html
aliexpress.com/item/33033192931.html

It does but it’s falling apart and leather wallets are stupid expensive in the US and the ones that are less than 20 look dumb as fuck.

god bless the cosplay swimsuit sections

Ordered this t-shirt during the ""sale"", because I'm a huge fag, and to go with my Blame! volumes.
Turns out it's not cotton but this satin-like synthetic material, which sucks because the tee will be stinking of sweat within half an hour of putting it on during a warm day. It was even clearly stated in the item description, so I've got no one else to blame. Heh.
I mean, it didn't even occur to me that this could be anything else than some sort of cotton blend. Only pure synthetic shirts I have are for sports.

Attached: blame_the_chink.jpg (1750x1313, 349K)

bought this one a while ago in blue:
aliexpress.com/item/32916595657.html
It charges my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 way faster than the original cable on the same powrr adaptor.
Original cable = 10 hours at least
Chink RGB cable = 3 hours max

would you even wear that outside you l-sized weeb?

Damn that dude it wearing a lot of belts.

very very cringe

why is aliexpress search page so fucking trash whenever i want to sort by orders it doesn't???????????????????? there is 104 orders on first result and next 1240 orders??????????? and below is one with 10k?????
fucking chink trash, any alternative aliexpress searcher?

Fake Rolex

Bumping for answer.

link ?
i like his other works they might be on there

>is on "departed country of origin" since September 1st
>cunt is in seamonkey region
Welp, my shipments are stuck in the customs, aren't they?

I bought some flashlights on Banggood. Also some 18650 batteries that hopefully won't get seized at customs, inshallah.
Will post an update here when they show up.

Inshallah brother

Should have gotten the blue one. It looks better.

I will tonight when meeting up with my gf because she will find it amusing, and I don't really care what other people think.
Also, it's chinese L, so like EU M.

aliexpress.com/item/32823802880.html
But I would advise to look for different vendor who does his prints on cotton shirts, not this weird fabric. Unless you really don't mind.

Attached: blame_my_poor_taste.jpg (1250x1298, 283K)

You're not fat, it looks fine on you. Young folks will like it.

I love the top half of you list, essentially everything but the clothes.
If you feel like mail bombing us with another 12 links, I say go for it. I love your taste, user.

Bought the fat one that user recommended some while ago: aliexpress.com/item/32951120252.html

Cats did not try to murder me when I brushed them with it, so I guess 10/10?

kys it is chink shit general

I got a cheap stereo amplifier yesterday. It's Breeze Audio T3116 one. It's DC input is rated at 12 - 25 volts, and it seems to work fine with my temp 12 psu (doesn't come with one, which is actually nice for chink hardware since you don't have to throw the included one in the bin straight away). Sounds good enough with my cheap speakers, but damn this gain is high. I mean, it's ridiculously high, I can turn this knob around 10% of it's maximum before it gets too loud for me, but you can lower the output gain with resistor change. The case and knob are nice though.

Attached: amp.jpg (800x800, 53K)

>tfw 7 consecutive dispute were successful
it's like winning a court trial

Attached: laughing iz.jpg (1366x768, 263K)

>I don't really care what other people think
it may seems like a good way of thinking in your age but it's cancerous in long term. I hope you will change your mind over time brother.

New SOIC8 clip arrived, hopeful this one works unlike last fake POMONA.

Attached: 1564842068836.jpg (1600x1200, 948K)