EDC general

EDC thread, post yours fagets. This is what I keep in my backpack

Attached: 20190906_001033.jpg (4032x3024, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07DQKL3GK/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must be a fun person.

Christian stoner gamers are the master race and don't you forget it

>left pocket: keys + wallet
>right pocket: smartphone + package of tissues
I have no space for anything else since I don't use back pockets.

keys/wallet

phone

If I need anything else I put it in my car lol.

haha wtf. fuck off idiot christian

Attached: edc.jpg (2168x2008, 2.96M)

i cant carry any of my knives or ill get v&
do you actually take that keyboard with you?
kek

Attached: edc.jpg (1897x1261, 800K)

>no gun

Pirate build op

Attached: flat 550x550 075 f.u1.jpg (550x476, 40K)

>vape
almost based

>every aspect of his life controlled by weeb references
almost sad

i got it to stop smoking, i kept waking up coughing up green slime and had chest pains kek

have you tried sunflower seeds or are they just a meme?

sunflower seeds? nah never eaten them

you should try it, apparently it helps

Why the 11 herbs and spices in TicTac containers held together by elastic bands? Oh my god what is this I don't even.

Do you know, if you bought a decent iPhone you could toss three or four of those electronic devices away.

amazon.com/dp/B07DQKL3GK/
thinking of getting this flashlight. where should I buy the 18650 battery from? a lot seem sketchy on amazon

No brass knuckles?

what model thinkpad is that?

>Carries fullsize mechanical keyboard
>Does not also carry AR-15 and 4 spare mags for self-defense
>Does not also carry jerry can of gasoline for his car
>Does not also carry full size desktop for when extra computing power is necessary
>Some how finds a reason to prioritize carrying a laundry basket above all these things instead.
Sad!

Attached: pepe yikes cringe.png (500x338, 44K)

Imagine if someone irl recognises you because you posted your edc in one of these threads

Attached: 1566256492504.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

Half of you have so much crap, what are you? Doomsday preppers?

Attached: 2E3ACB7C-1C2B-470E-A1EA-700A1328DDC5.png (2259x2710, 752K)

i dont mind vaping it doesn't make me feel like shit, i like the nicotene kek
i have a good phone. i think its stupid doing tonnes of different things on a phone as it just means your phone battery wont last as long
t410

How's London?

Very polluted and full of plastic Anglo women that bow down to the bbc

Why are you carrying around spices?

This. Except switch them around and replace tissue with earphones.

What's in the tokidoki case?

pencils and pens

This pretty much, but also a small pepper spray or small IWB fixed blade

buy a bunch of "broken" laptop batterys off ebay then harvest and test the cells, it's what non brainlet vapers do since you end up paying a couple quid a cell for samsung and decent brand cells that're good as new

I carry my iPhone, JUUL, wallet, and keys.

Only need the wallet for my driver license. May get a case with card holder because I hate carrying a wallet. Sure, if I lose my phone then I lose my license but I care significantly less for losing my license than my phone.

Keys I can’t be without because of my house but my car is keyless so at least I don’t have to fumble around with them through the day.

Have a JUUL to switch over from cigarettes, as was intended. Small, convenient, and intuitive. Incredible device because I don’t smell and don’t have to excuse myself. Instant and powerful hit wherever you want and it’s something to do when bored. I still miss the MAOIs from cigarettes but it’s worth it because my lungs don’t hurt and all that. Don’t smoke. It’s amazing at first but then it becomes hell, trust me.

maybe if I were building a powerwall, but I just need one or two that will work well

>HE CARIES A FUCKING MANTIS
bruh, the fuck you doing in your life, either carry a karambit or a butterfly, don't go extreme retard

Attached: 1564628190772.jpg (1024x768, 504K)

default: iPhone and keys

lite: iPhone, charger, keys, harddrive (all in my side bag)

medium: all of the above (but no side bag) + Macbook and paper planners (back pack)

heavy: all of the above, including 2L water bottle, a few more books, keyboard, mouse

I have that exact keyboard. I carry it in a separate bag because it doesn't fit in my backpack.

>can't take my music library around because I can't copy files to it, or listen to it at all because it has no headphone jack
>shit screen for books and doesn't have a month of battery
>replacing a laptop with a phone, ever
I'm not even the same guy but you are a special kind of retard.

Get some folding bluetooth keyboards anons. Scissor switches are based

At people who carry around a folding knife, why do you even carry one, when was the last time you use one, are you sure you're not jut doing it because it's a meme among these threads?

I carry a swiss army knife because it's very convenient. I mostly use the knife to cut boxes or bags open, and the screwdriver is convenient for field repairs.

Hello felon

Pictures you dumb niggers

Just blow in from reddit town?

Newfags have ruined Jow Forums holy shit

Here's about everything I had in my pockets

Attached: edc.jpg (1286x965, 314K)

>calculator watch
BASED AND TWINKPILLED

Attached: 10.jpg (1500x994, 281K)

based

Attached: my_pockets.png (793x711, 767K)

Attached: 2342525.jpg (600x900, 111K)

What steam boat poker game you robbing today?

>Chase Sapphire
lmao

What about it? I actually switched from the preferred to the reserve a month ago but I guess that's an old photo.

What model is that phone? Looks almost like mine but not quite.

Nokia 5.1
It's a good phone for the 150 EUR price tag. Though Android 8 -> 9 update fucked everything up and since it has locked bootloader, it's impossible to do anything about it. Shame really that good hardware is ruined by shit software

R8

Attached: received_900581443657751.jpg (1504x2016, 122K)

>watch costs more upfront and to service than his car

What mouse is that?

I wish the car was that cheap. The watch is like 20 years old and it's been serviced maybe twice.

Logitech MX Anywhere, those fuckers thought it was a good idea to have no middle mouse button.
Had to remap the left and right scroll to it.

I'll take a rate please sir

Attached: 20190907_011351.jpg (4032x1960, 2.74M)

First time I've heard that, they managed to squeeze a freespin wheel in there but no middle click?
What the fuck.

>tiny onions wallet that only holds 2 cards
What's wrong?
Will cash make your wallet bulge out of your skin-tight pants?

Is that like the M705, because I use that and it works great.

is the casio f91w comfortable to wear? i've been thinking about getting one myself

Attached: IMG_9131_no_exif.jpg (2802x2802, 727K)

I didn't wear watches before my f91w because i hated the feeling of every one i tried on before. It disappears on your wrist. Most comfortable ever.

Attached: IMG_20190507_173801_382.jpg (1080x1080, 215K)

thanks for the info user