>25
>$30,000-45,000 USD yearly

datamining thread

>dishwasher
>15
>7.25/hr

>tank
>12
>I did it for free but I stole all loot and no one could say anything unless they wanted no tank for next raid

>shilling on a japanese cakefarts messageboard
>33
>almost an entire penny per response

a help desk + sysadmin + take care of everything with a screen kinda deal
above average for my shitty city in a shitty country

Home Depot Garden Center
$12/hour

I now make $110k per year working at a weed company

Mental illness knows no bounds

McDonald's crew member. Said they liked me as an employee, but would never promote me.
5.25/hr
I make more than 10 times that now. Thank fuck for learning people skills, but still being inherently unliked by everyone.

>employee for a local farmer's market, basically had to do everything, no one has specialized roles
>15
>i was paid hourly and did not have a salary

My first real job was doing fixed income research at an investment bank. It has been nothing but downhill ever since. I work in risk management now at a phoney bank after getting driven crazy by a weird hedge fund in a mere six months of working there and I want to kill myself every day.

This.

>EOS
You mean that discount Ethereum that was supposedly premined out the ass or something of the likes? How's it doing nowadays?

>prostitute
>13
>$50 each

I've never worked a day in my life

>customer support rep at blizzard
>26
>$19/h

>lab tech
>24
>$22/hr

I quit recently and will probably start looking for something in a month or so. Fucking hated that job.

>laborer
>17
>14 bucks an hour (CAD)

I fucked it up, bumped a truck into a post two months in, was working a unionized labor job a year later making 24 bucks an hour, and a year after that I was making nearly 40/hr as a dock worker (also unionized)

shitty hours for both those jobs at first but I was making 50k a year doing both until my dock worker job picked up, then I was making 140k a year and I still am.

college computer lab tech, 18, ~$7/hr
(Long ago, Data General NOVA 2/10, 10 MB hard drive)

>Masturbation
>I don't know
>IIII'M COOOOOOMIIIIINNGGG!!!! AAAAHAHHHH!!!!!!!!

>stocker at barnes and noble
>17
>$8/hr
it sucked, but at least I didn't have to shill memberships to people

>PC repairman
>7th grade
>Depended on the project and repair

pamphlet delivery
don't remember

bought a playstation with the money, no ragrets

Junior land surveyor
15zł/h

Dishwasher
5€ per hour but 12h per day
It was a nightmare because they treat you like a slave,but if you endure enough it becomes kinda easy

>15
> TF2 hats seller
> i can't remember, aroun 700 bucks per month.

>creator of the universe
>infinity
>nothing, i do it out of love

PC salesman/technician
$14/hour
Age 18

>your mom's meat vibrator
>18
>200$ an hour

>audio transcription
>15
>$19/hr (AUD, so like $2.99 USD because the AUD is shit desu)
10 years on and I still talk to 2 of the people I met through that job on a regular basis, while doing 8 hours a week (4 hours, 2 days a week) volunteering at a small, local community centre. Met my current girlfriend there over 4 years ago, too, so things worked out pretty nicely, I suppose.
Nowadays, though, I still do a bit of paid transcription work for a local medical clinic, but also do buying & reselling.
I'm making plenty to live off, so I can't really complain about much in the last few years. Life is comfy.

>math tutor for elementary school kids
>18
>$10/hr
learned how to manage anxiety. If you've ever been around a lot of hard to control kids you'll understand.

>professional gentoo installer
>47
>30000 Tendies annually

Fuck off datamining glownigger

first ever job
>Grading vocab quizzes for SAT school
>17
>$8 hour

First job out of college
>Software Engineer
>22
>120k salary, 40k stock = ~160k yearly

When I was 8, my mum provided an opportunity to me; if I started doing a paper route, she'd buy me the Gameboy Color on launch. I fucking loved riding the push bike, and wanted a game console, so me being a dumb little shit excitedly agreed to it.
She also said she'd buy me whatever I wanted in general, obviously within reason, without any questions asked, assuming I kept the paper route thing going.
I got compensated for manual labour, so I'll be a faggot and count it as a job.
Still have the GBC, albeit broken because my autistic cousin a gorillian years ago for whatever the fuck reason decided to chomp into the screen.

> application engineer
> 25 or so
> 33 & 1/2 thousand Canadian dollars a year

You should fix screen.

Moot, I miss you.

>Shoes store Cashier
>16
>2$ daily

>unionized dock workers make more than canadian programmers
jeje

>job
computer city associate
>>age
>>salary
can't remember, I think like $8/hour

Attached: Computercity.jpg (500x382, 28K)

Graduate hire developer
8000 tacoCoins a month
About 400 burgerdollars

tape and cds nuts data mining thread smhhh