Pavement has been a disaster for male sociality since we can't fight for conflict resolution and bonding due to fear of...

Pavement has been a disaster for male sociality since we can't fight for conflict resolution and bonding due to fear of killing each other.

Hard surfaces are a deathtrap. I am NOT allow.

My city instituted early closing laws in half the nightclub (and, I'll be real, sex trafficking) district after several men and boys died after being struck once in the head by pranksters and then hitting their heads on the pavement. This was blamed on alcohol, despite the attackers being sober or on meth. Was there any attempt to investigate the built environment? No. And many have claimed that the real reason for the effective shutdowns was to reduce land prices so that the properties could be bought up cheap then turned into fancy apartments.

Regardless, where are the material scientists on this? Make environments that people can fall onto. The elderly will be vulnerable to this too.

In fact, policymakers, you need to kiddyproof the walking areas of the city, either with grasses or with literal astroturf or soft, bouncy plasticy material. Perhaps in a muted black. Or whatever colour. Your hard surface fetish is KILLING us.

Attached: self-compacting-concrete.jpg (674x354, 100K)

Hello, Mr. NOT allow.

This is either good satire or extreme retardation

As long as my pavement/tiles are constructed under GPL I'm happy.

I must agree with NOT allow.

Pavement and especially concrete is dangerous. We must find a new, open source, GPL-compliant solution to this problematic.

hello sir plz go to designated shitting street and do the needfull thnx

People create surfaces that punish normal male interaction, blame us (I've heard doctors blaming normal young Australian men who like to fight - sickening), and then wonder why the male suicide rate is what it is. Maybe if the state didn't build death-floors we wouldn't be offing ourselves. It's called grass or playground surface standards compliant (AS 4422 and AS 4685.1.) impact absorbing materials.
I support banning all alcohol, but they didn't do that.
They took male sociality, blamed it on alcohol, didn't ban alcohol, instead banned the ability of men to meet out of the cold in the evening, and then followed up with snide remarks about testosterone (essential for staving off depression in men).
If people are repeatedly hurting their heads on the floor of an area, obviously the sane reaction would be to coat the floor or to coat peoples' heads (require them to wear helmets).

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 3.56.07 pm.png (1340x1270, 1.81M)

beating each other up isn't normal

>require them to wear helmets
Well, there you have it. Much more cost effective as well. From January 1, 2020, all men are required to wear a helmet at all times.

Helmets are the new shoes. Personally I want all men wearing mechs.

I unironically agree. Pavement has become obsolete and should be replaced with something you can actually walk and run on without ruining your joints.

Attached: 1541414539476.png (720x644, 67K)

Litterally half the animal kingdom does non lethal mock conflict

yeah and when animals playfight they don't actually hurt each other

pain doesn't hurt pussy

They are not your policymakers and they know what they are doing perfectly well.
Moving to the countryside is the only solution.

Interesting, maybe instead of fixing ground we should fix our feet ? How is shoe technology responding to that ?

start a fight club where you make it safe for people to fight and get rich, don't use my tax money to kiddy proof the city because you're a dumb uncivilized anglo
you going to demand balconies should be banned as well because the drunk fucks you like so much keep jumping off of them?

Yeah, I think OP is trolling, but I actually wouldn't mind if a lot of areas where pavement is used are just left as dirt. Falling on dirt hurts, sure, but falling on pavement is way worse.

Based and redpilled. Roads were a huge mistake aswell.

>we've been doing this for hundreds of thousands of years but it's not normal anymore because we've evolved, y'know *takes a swig of bean based beverage*

>just put a shoe on your head

dirt gets compacted if it's walked on enough
rainy days would turn it into a swamp too

>I wanna inhibit walking everywhere cause I wanna fight like nigger.
Yea, you can fuck off.

>>we've been doing this for hundreds of thousands of years
that doesn't make it right you retarded nigger

Normal is not the same as right you flaming faggot

>he can't walk on dirt
>he can't walk on grass
>he can't walk on water
Never gonna make it.

>he can only express his masculinity by beating the shit out of someone else
You need to be 18+ to post here.

Engaging in a physical fight to solve a dispute is not normal in a first-world country

We're not talking about the first world, OP is from australia

kek

it's a cringy attempt at satire actually

>DO STUPID SHIT
>GET SMART RESULTS

Attached: 1566869150584.jpg (494x698, 149K)

There's a good point buried in here about the unintended consequences of pavement.

It may even be true that our attitude to minor fistfights HAS been changed by pavement.

As far as I know that stadium and playground granular rubber is the fucking worst ting to fall on.

It's super abrasive and high friction basicaly a very low grit sandpaper and rips off your skin much worse than falling onto asphalt or even gravel ever would.

Falling on the rubber is the worst.

Don't you first worlders lube up before leaving the house anyways?

You can't even fight off a nigger migrant because they never let you fight in kindergarten, so what good did it to you?

>whoa bro we've been giving each other head injuries that have life-changing consequences for hundreds of thousands for the sake of muh male honor so I guess that means it's good
you are a fucking troglodyte

t. someone who played football and hockey in high-school and college and is "tougher" than you.

Attached: normal brain vs CTE brain.jpg (576x324, 23K)

sand > gravel > wood chips > grass > granular rubber > everything else

>wood chips

Attached: 1538691366609.jpg (900x900, 187K)

Pro hockey players grow legit dumb from all the pucks hitting their head as well as boxers.

But it's only healthy to have a little non vicious fight or a wrestle, kids usually don't proceed to stomp on each other's head.

Don't tell me you've never seen wood chips used for a playground surface. They're great at absorbing big falls but otherwise hurt like a bitch.

imagine being a countrylet

Attached: countrylet.png (212x238, 14K)

>But it's only healthy to have a little non vicious fight
If every fully-grown man went back to having fist fights to resolve social differences you would see a huge spike in dementia pugilistica/CTE symptoms across society. Repeated blows to the head are not good for your brain, full stop.

Do you want a society of CTE sufferers chimping out constantly? Believe me, I am not a pussy and could probably heem you and everybody else in this thread. I've been in many fights and regret it because it is terrible for your brain.

There is literally no reason to forgo the benefits of pavement to satisfy your masculine insecurity. Your idea is retarded and you should feel bad

assault pavement ban when

striking someone's head unaware & unprovoked isn't a prank, it's attempted murder

While I don't agree about the fighting aspect being whats wrong with pavement as OP does, I do agree that pavement being so hard and rough is a problem. The points of A. people falling and B. people running and having their joints fucked are both I feel good reasons to advocate for better walking surfaces.
Question is, what material would better serve for long form pavement that's resistant enough to weather and force to last a long enough time to be cost effective while still being pliant and bouncy enough to not cause severe damage so easily?
Would like to see some materials experts chime in.

Attached: thinking vegeta.png (384x384, 109K)

pavement should have the same surfacing as childrens' parks. nicer to walk on, safer to fall on. why not?

It's 2019, there is no such thing as a non-vicious fight.

wood chip parks are great, don't need to worry about getting/tracking sand EVERYWHERE

If both parties agree to a fight, yes it is. It's only not normal when it's not consentual or for the express purpose of harm. Did you play on a playground as a kid?

OP wants people to be able to knock out other people from behind without being imprisoned for it.

Takes your meds, Mr. NOT allow

This is only an issue in Yurop where people don't concealed carry.

this

OP is a faggot. Civilized people don't fist fight, if you need to defend yourself get a gun.

No I didn't have consensual duels on the playground you fucking wierdo

>people running and having their joints fucked
dont run on the concrete then
It's basically cheap, durable, soft, pick two

i unironically support this, fuck pavement its shit to walk on we could have grass, who doesnt like grass

You don't have to live among the hustle and bustle of a dynamic city, you know.

>use grass or play sand as a walkway
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you SEVERELY underestimate the material wear caused by pedestrian traffic.

do you enjoy walking on dirt?

Attached: 1552102886352.png (1024x734, 1.11M)

>ban alcohol
Oh yeah that worked so well the last time.

If what you're saying is that we need to have less concrete on city floors so we can settle things with fist fights, I'm all for it. Any other motivation is secondary.

>Urban youths are going around cold-cocking people and killing them.
>It's the pavements fault

Based

so what you are saying is

Attached: roads.png (500x460, 103K)

>pranksters
And I'll be real, you mean niggers right? Playing the knockout game.

Attached: 1453756014535.jpg (705x530, 75K)

the point of those playground rubbers is to prevent hard impact injuries--which they do.
That they suck in every other respect is incidental and honestly not a deal-breaker.

>actually

Nice attempt at making reddit satire you fucking cringe normie

ackshually

lmao

>bean based beverage
Just say coffee you numbnut

the most important post on Jow Forums since 07/14/2017

Attached: (70).jpg (700x475, 213K)

Let's make Jiu-Jitsu lessons mandatory for everyone so no one will hit each other, they will just roll around on the floor.

Are you indian by any chance?
They can be pretty big luddites.

What happened on 07/04/2017?

07/14/2017*

9/11

You’re so fucking helpful. kys

Agreed

Attached: ancap hi res.png (1141x846, 91K)

Based and BAPpilled

Attached: Review-of-Bronze-Age-Mindset-by-Bronze-Age-Pervert.jpg (333x499, 40K)

Yeah I didn't read the thread but can somebody tell me how to get a VPN working on here? Why are they even blocked?

I want to hear from op again

You sound like a queer kid.

This looks like machine learning nonsense

>lets replace conventional rail trains
>lets replace coal energy with thorium
>lets replace CURRENT with NEW
has anything like this EVER worked? at least in the US

cant tell if you are suggesting this as an answer for OP but
if it can be picked up, kicked, or otherwise displaced it will be fucking everywhere
>sand
this shit will blow away in even mild windy conditions and it will get in everyones shit, animals will use it as a litter box, not a good time, possibly the worst option
>gravel
probably a better option but still bad, people will eventually start carving holes just by walking in it, then you are at the corner of Ankle Roll Alleyway and Lawsuit Lane
>wood chips
wood is too expensive, splinters, termites, organic, etc. not a good option
>granular rubber
people will just steal it, large scale its probably too expenisve
packed dirt if the only good option I can see for fall absorbency/cost/maintenance

Dirt =/= Mud

>t. Has never been thrown
I don't know about you, but a really big sode tsurikomi goshi or some shit really hurts.

That's rayciss, knocking people out is a favorite passtime of certain minorities

>died after being struck once in the head by pranksters and then hitting their heads on the pavement.
Most of them died on impact.

Pavements aren't making life much more dangerous, society is just on an endless inexorable march into greater safety because that's how the human mind works.

So get a hotel room and fight it out on the bed like men, where it's all padded and nobody is going to get seriously injured.

BJJ barely trains throws though so it'll be ok, everyone will have bad standup.

>Australia
>oi I wanna fight ya cunts why's the ground so hard
Every day your country gets another laugh from me.