Attached: EQ and SQ.jpg (638x493, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aspietests.org/sq/questions.php?show=1&result=1
youtube.com/watch?v=eH3Hct6coWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Test taken by you on 5 January 2019 97.0

The higher the score, the more autistic
Which level of SQ is weaponized autism?

I got 105. What does it mean? Am I autistic?

> Test taken by you on 5 January 2019 119.0
user, I...

Talk to this autist

99.o
Frick

Any sperg frens here?

Attached: 1545538131352s.jpg (104x125, 3K)

Attached: man among men.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>32.0
Does this mean I’m a woman?

tits or gtfo

I got 50, monkaS

At some point in my teens, I stopped caring about being orderly and shit, i don't organise. I think i got less points cause i cant name 10 books or artists, because i dont read or listen to music.

I'm just a slob, not a female.

Attached: 1531951507901.png (487x481, 223K)

68 yikes oof.

son of a bitch. also, fuck the mods

Attached: 0EFCDA12-7ECE-4452-B860-1933037F03E5.jpg (1242x419, 202K)

I feel like a lot of these questions are dumb
"I could give an accurate assessment of how much money went into and out of my bank account this month" I guarantee if you said strongly agree that counted towards you being autistic or whatever, but fuck you, that's just good finance. If you cant think about how much youve been paid so far this month and whether youve paid your bills then you're just fiscally irresponsible.

Can you fix stuff around the house? Welcome to autism town.
You pay attention to the quality of the camera lens (One of the major features of a fucking camera?) AUTISM
You like it when things like stores are organized because being fucking organized lets you find things faster? Wow I cant believe how autistic you are.

My real takeaway from this test is that if women score so low then it's proof they're fucking shit. Do they just prefer it when things are difficult to find for no reason? They're not interesting in being able to fix things? Or being responsible with their income?

I got 27 lmao. I don't really care for routines or organising things very carefully. desu I find for people my age(early 20s), women are far more into organising. so i don't see how being unorganised is meant to be feminine.
as for shit like naming favourite authors, I find it hard to name my favourite books. I can name loads of books I like but if I pick favourites I'm always afraid I'm forgetting one I like more. For music I don't really care about the band/artist names, I usually hear songs first on the radio or being played by a friend, so I never see the name. Then I mightn't hear it again for years.
The rest of the shit was all "Do you often think about how mountains are formed?" and I mean ok, I'm sure everyone has thought that maybe once or twice. But often? Who the fuck does that?
And classifying trees and species? If it's your line of work or particular hobby ok, but I don't think it's in any way feminine to not give a fuck. I don't know any guys into that shit.

idk I put "slightly agree" to all that shit and "slightly disagree" to all the "HURR DURR DO YOU CLASSIFY LEAVES" and "u like trains?" shit and I scored super low.

on one hand, I know what you mean. On the other hand your reaction to it is pretty funny, so I'm going to call you a prancing girly-boy homo

what does this mean

Attached: asd.png (610x240, 19K)

the ironic thing is that I came in expecting it to call me autistic, and I have at times wondered if I was. and then this gay test comes along and tells me I'm the anti-autist fembitch queen.

show us your answers

does this work
aspietests.org/sq/questions.php?show=1&result=1

nah that just shows me mine.

I got a 100. I'm able to socialize pretty well but I'm really autistic about things. Like I'm able to understand social interactions pretty well and have good friends but I'm sperging over why there are willow trees along this walkway.
I thought the quiz didn't ask too many questions about social interactions instead they asked questions mainly about processes and descriptions and categorizations.

alright well that sucks

Yeah it was annoyingly particular. For example, shit like: "Do you like categorising trees?" So if you have a career in that sort of shit, or it just happens to be your hobby, you're more autistic for it? And if you don't give a flying fuck about trees you're not autistic, even if you sperg out about something not on the test? It's dumb.

I got 65, which is pretty surprising as I really love reading about facts,stats and numbers.I just can't be bothered to organize things.I wonder if ADHD plays a part?

I guess I've got super powers

Attached: hurrjan2019.jpg (590x238, 75K)

graph for reference

Attached: 1-s2.0-S0006899306000722-gr1.jpg (623x421, 38K)

Attached: 1545860050957.png (900x506, 689K)

>first question
>"I find it very easy to use train timetables, even if this involves several connections."
is this a common fucking thing? i don't know how to answer this.

check these dubs!

Attached: 1527511118668.jpg (358x344, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eH3Hct6coWQ