Be software dev

>be software dev
>decide to quit dev career
imagine this is you. What do you do now?

Attached: 1565732854250.jpg (720x1280, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

payscale.com/research/US/Industry=Information_Technology_(IT)_Services/Salary/US/Industry=Information_Technology_(IT)_Services/Salary
datamation.com/careers/it-salary-2018.html
exhentai.org/g/959927/b9ba33b279/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I open a food truck

Based futa haircut lad

I recognize this faggot!

Attached: 1543269476858.png (2000x910, 2.56M)

Become a teacher. Easy job, good enough pay (depending on area), tons of time off.

How? How can someone don't give a shit so much that has a futa as his wallpaper as goes on public showing that wallpaper to everyone? HOW?

He probably lost a bet or something
Or he's sitting in the last rows and his friend took the picture

>be me
>self taught
>web dev for 5 years
>get bored of it
>every site essentially the same, just react, angular, vue, whatevershit changes every few years
I started electric enegineering in uni

You are underestimating the power of autism

Volunteer at the FSF.

literally this, it's clearly this zoomer faggot and his retarded zoomer friend taking epic meme pictures and posting them themselves here

What the fuck is that haircut called?

low on the sides from shaniquas $5 haircuts

ghetto undercut

>I started electric enegineering in uni
is that before these 5 years or did you just start it now hoping to get a career change?

go to IT

The zoom-zoom

that's even worse

and why is that?

Typical user. A disgrace to the human race.

Good question.
I'm a Biologist that worked in Pest Management who quit to study Web Development and I'm already starting to feel burn out.

I'll probably end up an hermit in the countryside.

if you're gonna do a shitty and annoying job, you might as well just stick to dev and get paid decently

Typical redditard poster who thinks he's better than Jow Forums just because he's boring and serious all the time.

I honestly hate this field. I didn't realize it at the time but I'm too Chad for this shit. I'm sitting a corner programming shit some idiot in business thought up because he had too much time on his hands when I could've been running around all day socializing pretending it was work

You'll become a man one day, too, but not if you keep going down the path of degeneracy. Maybe you need to learn how to be an adult before it's too late.

typical reddit response

Attached: jpg.jpg (1260x840, 122K)

>being an adult means that you're boring, serious and conservative
Is "average" really the highest you're aiming at?

>arguing with an npc

There's billions of people on the planet. Most agree that "average" is a good thing, probably for a reason.

Just because you're "different" to spite others and be edgy doesn't mean you're superior or intelligent. You're the same as everyone else and you're just lashing out against people to show them that you won't follow their rules because of an insecurity.

You don't live in a vacuum. Everything you do is a social response to what's around you. That's why people here dislike Apple or post "memes" because they're trying to fit in like everyone else, you're not some independent free thinker who doesn't care, because when you do something to "stick it" to other people, you want a reaction. Which means you care what they think. It's a paradox, you lose either way. If you didn't care what anyone thought you wouldn't go out of your way to be a degenerate and annoy people around you.

You're trying to fit in to the culture on and I'm fitting in to the real world. There's no benefit to being a degenerate and it does nothing for you. Do you still wear diapers? Do you play with toys? No, you grew out of it, because society doesn't accept that. You could do all of that. Why don't you? You don't care what others think, right? Diapers are convenient. Wheres this disconnect for you? You grew out of other childish things, why not grow out of this too?

why are there so many disgusting normalfags on Jow Forums who cry about "degeneracy"

you should really go back to facebook

Attached: 1480429362975.png (613x98, 8K)

where can I subscribe to your reddit posts?

>if you're gonna do a shitty and annoying job,
it sounds like development to me
>paid decently
payscale.com/research/US/Industry=Information_Technology_(IT)_Services/Salary/US/Industry=Information_Technology_(IT)_Services/Salary

>You're trying to fit in to the culture on and I'm fitting in to the real world.
You should really go back to whatever normie cesspool you came from.

>it sounds like development to me
uhh yes that was one part of the point
>link
Not Found
did it at least have an explanation of what IT is? Because if not I'm not interested, the term is too broad

>wearing hats and hoods in a class
How can anybody take amerifats seriously?

It's basicly what I did, I do sysadmin now and i'm happier, dev is a shit

Thanks for proving my point. Nice job, you sure showed me. Reddit is bad because people on this website told you so. Such superior and free thinkers you must be.

Look how easy it was to prove you wrong. See my point now?

go back

thanks for your input my well-adjusted friend. Your opinion is obviously very highly respected here and you are obviously a very interesting productive individual. I can tell because you write reddit-style mini-essays about the value of conformity on a Monogolian Lithography Imageboard.

hoodie is comfy core

>I'm really special because I am a meta-contrarian! Look at me!
imagine being this self-important. I feel bad for you.

that's unironically standard dress code at FAANG

i revealed my power level to a girl in one of my lecturers through a loli related youtube name and just about spilled my spaghetti.
this takes a level of based not known to mere mortals.

Attached: 1512592315010.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Go to the middle of nowhere and live the rest of my life

>did it at least have an explanation of what IT is
IT means information technology but you can relate it to computers communication management
>fix
datamation.com/careers/it-salary-2018.html

Do American school kids not have to wear uniforms?

>IT means information technology
so too broad
mind you that development is grouped under it as well

>mind you that development is grouped under it as well
well yeh but it mostly involved automation and such.
when you refer to IT departments it is mostly networking management and not app developments

so what you do exactly, out of those?

im honestly quite scared with my powerlevel
lolis, anime girls, trap memes, language wars and all the shit people post here sounds "normal" to me
outside of this circle, these things are weird as fuck

You're completely missing the point. Arguing that an individual HAS to be normal because most people are, makes no sense.
>you grew out of it, because society doesn't accept that.
No, it's because I lost interest in those things when I grew up.
You sound like you're suppressing your socially unacceptable desires just because you think that you HAVE to be "an adult" and because adults don't do socially unacceptable things if they aren't "degenerates".

Normality doesn't exist

a girl my project team member saw me use Jow Forums and some one posted cute girls, but I immediately clicked werk time with using 4chanX's amazing features she seemed really interested and kept asking me about what is all this and turned that awkward situation to somewhat comfortable by explaining her what image boards were and what forums were and how people in old days used to spent time on internet when discussing things related to some special topics. went quite well.

retire

knowing non-engineers it's probably the latter
inb4 drops out in second year lol

Become manager or data scientist

>"no but, see, despite the dick, it's not gay"
yeah, not a good idea really.

Attached: 21369597_10155691502632838_6373469904830608193_n.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Only in primary/middle school are uniforms required(grades 1-8)

Which 2hu is that?

I browse kpop general and listen to kpop when I'm waiting between lectures and don't hide it. I'm sure people think I'm a freak but I also lift and I lift heavy so they won't ever say something to me.

momobro?

Why in the 9 layers of Hell would you quit your career? If your current position is shite, find a position with a different company and work out a plan. If you're sick of dev work, use your experience to find a position in a similar field. Don't let your education/experience/certs/et cetera go to waste. Also, take into heavy consideration. Universities and colleges often need good programming/software professors.

Attached: IMG_20190906_213151.jpg (2448x3264, 1.35M)

nah I'm a nugushitter

>you're "different" to spite others and be edgy doesn't mean you're superior or intelligent
I'm not different for the sake of being different, I'm different because the norm isnt ineresting to me.

>this is who calls you an iToddler

that's a lie. I've never had to wear a uniform. Only thing I had to adhere to dress wise was a fairly lax dress code.

>If you're sick of dev work, use your experience to find a position in a similar field
well isn't that just "quitting the dev career"

I used to work for a small indie videogame company and then a bank:
>work overtime pretty much every day
>always staring at the same fucking screen, same fucking colors, forever
>always stressed because there's either a bug or a deadline to follow
>there is always some retard pushing code upstream to "speed things up" only to break shit
>the users don't know how to properly report bugs or even how to take a fucking screenshot

Working in the indie game dev was even worse, because the boss always expects software devs to do everything from game logic to GUI design customer support.

So after 5 long years I decided to go back to uni and study psychology. Programming is now a hobby and I can contribute to libre software freely.

Wiggers

Nice blog!

I used to think in the same ways of yours before once, but life has a way of beating it out of you. To get ahead you have to jump through the hoops and do exactly as you're fucking told and if you think you can escape that because you're somehow different or special, you're not, and you will regret not having jumped through the hoop when you had the chance and were younger, instead you're going to drag along on a dead end till you go back and jump through the hoop.

I require sauce on that doujin zoom-zoom is looking at.

Okay maybe I need to go to bed, I can't into words lately and I have no recollection of what I meant by that. My B.

Youmu
exhentai.org/g/959927/b9ba33b279/

Attached: 1418215831926.jpg (500x264, 23K)