/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

>What are private trackers?
private trackers are run by communists, pajeets and other failures of the piracy world that are scene banned, have known organised crime links or known to be human garbage. this is why they are left with no choice but to pay sceners to courier releases from secure private sites to cancerous trackers. nobody with any credibility wants to be linked to parasitic lamers.
>How do I get in?
as easily as the police, fbi and other agencies. they buy invites, they beg for invites, they're given invites by idiots or other investigators. it's all far too easy.
>What is the purpose of this thread?
>To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs.
if only they were secret. they're all infested with police and and other LEA investigators.

never forget: what.cd was taken down from the inside after a two year investigation.
aim higher than corrupt and commie/pajeet "private" trackers, you incompetent faggots. learn about security.. and how you have none.

News:
- Endless boring discussion about nothing.

Attached: 1560137438811.png (1579x1666, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep, it's Chippu.

So, a different site. Got it.
This is AOX.

he seething?

AOX is Chippu.

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

>Chippu
Long dead site. Doesn't exist.

previous thread

Ok, and NEB is not TtN?

>private trackers
still a thing in the year of 2019?

Can you login to nebulous?

private trackers are getting more popular every day because of the increased interest in torrenting and the risks of public trackers.

what are the risks of public trackers if you're using a VPN and non-shitty sites like rarbg?

>if you're using a VPN
>paying to pirate

is listing the wrong reasons. The real reason is that private trackers simply have more content than public trackers, and it's much easier to find.

Content availability, retention & speeds are some of the big 3. Sure you can probably find some of the same movies that are on PTP on RARBG, but it will likely have 1-5 seeders, if any, while PTP will have 50+.

If that one seeder on RARBG has a shit connection, good luck getting that file downloaded sometime this week.

While on PTP you're basically guaranteed one of the peers is a seedbox or on a fiber connection, so your personal connection usually ends up maxing out.

i'm not paying to pirate, i use a vpn in general, not just for torrenting

why didn't you sage?

personally i dont really care about speed. as long as it finishes within max. 24-48 hours im fine with it
but ok yeah i can definitely see the appeal for content availability and retention, there have been occasions where i havent been able to find what im looking for on public trackers
i just wish it wasn't so insanely hard to get actually get into private trackers lol

to actually get into private trackers*
sorry im fucking retarded apparently

Take the interview at REDACTED.CH ;^)

yeah but then what, RED's just for music
to get into ptp and so on it will take a lot more time and a lot more effort, no?
ive heard people on r/piracy (yes, i know) say that it takes at least a year or so before you can finally join ptp or whatever

Yes user, the usual requirement threads require 1 year of membership to qualify.. REDACTED.CH is a VERY good place to start..

Yes, you must fight other autists to fill requests and get megabytes of upload. It's unavoidable. Good luck, user.

RED > GGN > PTP

Yes it will take you over a year, but it's worth it if you can put in the effort.

I got into PTP exactly 1 year and a few weeks after getting into RED. 6 months later and I'm on BTN. In total one and half years to be /set4lyfe/

do i absolutely need to fill requests if i wanna join ptp, btn, etc. after a year?
i'm assuming filling requests means uploading the shit other people are looking for, from your own collection
cuz i dont actually own any cds, blurays, dvds, etc. of anything

also, unrelated question but it'd be really cool if someone could answer this as well:
which public tracker/site has the largest amount of torrents? as in, maybe some kind of meta-tracker thing?
one that indexes everything from other trackers like TPB, rarbg, 1337x, etc. and has basically every public torrent that's out there indexed?
the be-all-and-end-all of public trackers? so i dont have to search on each site manually (plus i might not even know about certain public trackers, therefore missing out)
does this exist by any chance? would be really cool
(or maybe some program/tool/script that does this? idk)

No, you don't necessarily need to fill requests. Just do whatever is easiest for you to get enough upload for Elite. I suggest uploading free 2019 FLACs from deezer.

And my suggestion would be eBooks. Its very easy to buy an eBook from Amazon, strip the DRM, upload the request, and then refund the book. Wala, you just got an upload, anywhere from 1-10GB upload credit, and didn't spend a single cent.

Once you have the programs setup and know the process, the entire length of time is less than 2 minutes per book/upload.

Public trackers do not release stats generally. What you're asking has been asked countless times on the internet and there is no solid answer.

i see, thanks a lot

if you or anyone else can also answer my second question (the public tracker thing), i will be eternally grateful
(yes i know this is a general about private trackers, but there isnt a public tracker general now is there, and making a thread just for this question would be dumb i think, maybe i'll do it though if nobody happens to know in this thread)

well im not asking for super scientific stats on which site/tracker has the absolute most torrents indexed, i just mean in general if such a thing exists and if there are multiple which one would you use etc.
just looking for a recommendation idk

If you're using public trackers RARBG and 1337x are basically your only options that actually care about what gets uploaded on the sites.

>1-10GB upload credit
for a single ebook? do they even get autosnatched at all?
also by refunding tons of ebooks you probably risk your amazon account getting banned

Path to HDB?

I'm already on PTP/BTN and most other top trackers for what it worth.

Its the bounty for filling the request. Not uploaded data.

& oh wow what a loss. You'd have to make a WHOLE new email address. Lmao cmon man, use your noggin.

Btw have refunded over 50 books to Amazon without a fuckin peep.

>bounty for filling the request
ah i see that makes sense

>You'd have to make a WHOLE new email address
well maybe they ban the credit card or shipping address associated with the account as well, i don't know
didn't think it would be that easy to make a new amazon account if they ban you

>shipping address
>digital ebook
wat

my name, address, cc number etc are saved in my amazon account regardless of what I buy
if they ban my account and I tried making a new one I wouldn't be surprised if they prevent me from doing so if I used the same details for the new account

privacy.com

Have you even used the internet before my dude? Like I'm literally handing this to you bit by bit but you're just struggling to put it all together.

At least use some fuckin critical thinking, ffs.

privacy.com is US only last I checked
also it doesn't change my name and address
maybe amazon allows multiple accounts per person but I'm simply not willing to risk it when there are better ways of getting upload credit on red

If your amazon account is that precious to you you really need to evaluate your life's priorities.

You're a slave to a single organization.

it's not that precious I order there maybe once or twice a year. still no reason to risk losing it when there are other options.
if your red upload credit is that precious to you you really need to evaluate your life's priorities

Yes, potentially losing an online account for an online retailer was worth gaining access to PTP and BTN. Guess you won't be able to say the same.

Good luck on your bandcamp journey, friendo.

I'm already on ptp and btn
just wanted to point out the potential risk of the amazon method

Can mpv play isos?

Climb up on PTP and BTN, and go to restricted forums once a week.
HDB sometimes recruit from there.

yes

Thank.

Which trackers has unofficial invites for TVV? The thread on BTN hasn't been updated in over a year. I know their sister tracker has invites but I'm not on there either.

Does jptvts have 4K and 8K transport streams?

Only if you want to get banned.

Does tv vault have invite forums?

path to cg ?

> 2 TB
... time to fucking setup my in-home seedbox for when I eventually get in BTN,
What are requirements for BTN on PTP, I still don't have access to the invite forum

>so i dont have to search on each site manually
use jackett

MAM

Why is it so hard keep a good ratio on RED? I have almost 70gb of files on my seedbox but I barely get any upload (even long-term).
I'm on ratio watch now so I'm pretty much fucked.

Attached: 1564446800124.png (322x432, 109K)

Don't think so

honestly user I never ever heard of this method of ripping amazon ebooks and then refunding. And I've never paid a single cent for private trackers (except electricity cost if you want to be an autist about it) and I didn't have to put that much effort, yet I'm elite on RED and in PTP and BTN. all I did was download free 2019 flac music from bandcamp.com and upload it on RED, seedboxes will autosnatch it and you're good, do that 50 times or the course of a year (once a month spend like 1-2 hours to upload 5 albums) and you'll be on PTP. It's not really hard or time consuming at all.

>kek

Attached: 0008 - iKYzROU.jpg (800x600, 86K)

read what I said here and just UPLOAD MOTHERFUCKING BANDCAMP ALBUMS

>BANDCAMP
*deezer

Are torrents a good way to find cracked software?
I found a iphone recovery program that recovered some images from my old phone, that no other program could. And I cannot find a cracked version of it that allows me to complete the recovery.

time

Speaking of...What's the easiest way to get a connection/IP to Kiribati for earliest releases to race on release day?

good taste

Attached: 1550429545628.png (722x529, 107K)

>paying to pirate
it's same like wasting your precious time to build ratio, achieve certain class, and jerk each other off in forums.

fuck off, fags
still remember I got in so called elite trackers by just asking in the forums of jpopsuki

BTN aren't recruiting for the foreseeable future (one year plus.)

Any path to TheOccult

RED

wigornot anyone?
thanks user

they closed down

wrong

anybody else confirms this?

Fuck me, I'll wait a year+ I guess...

Best op so far

Yes!

I'm looking at my torrent peers on some anime that I'm seeding and I notice a lot of Japanese people are downloading these. I thought Japan was tough on people who downloaded anime. Are they playing with fire or what?

Crack it yourself

Confirmed the recruiter myr had a baby

>it's same like wasting your precious time to build ratio, achieve certain class, and jerk each other off in forums.
sorry but I would rather upload a movie and seed than pay money, ever. Also you don't need to use the forums, ever.

what's wrong with paying a little bit of money
inb4 poorfag

>what's wrong with paying a little bit of money
If I don't have to pay, I wont. I work full time and I make enough to support others and myself and I never pay unless I have no choice. I've been using private trackers for 5 years. I haven't spent a penny on them. The point is to save money whenever possible, not be a dumb housewife paying bills all the time for shit you're too stupid to avoid.

Why does this dolphin have hair?

but a vpn costs like $3-5 a month
you were willing to be all autistic with private tracker recruitment crap for multiple years than to just pay a few bucks per month for a vpn?

>but a vpn costs like $3-5 a month
Why would I pay that when I use private trackers?

>you were willing to be all autistic with private tracker recruitment crap for multiple years
I joined by taking one IRC interview on bigboyz. Took me 15 minutes. I got into all my trackers after that.

Tell me again how that is worse than paying another stupid bill for 5 years.

E**** and Pedro merging in to one site?

What the fuck is e*

>you were willing to be all autistic with private tracker recruitment crap for multiple years
when did a couple of hours of sitting in a chat room become dealing with crap for multiple years? Are you retarded?
Plus there's so much shit that I download from private trackers that aren't in public, in fact whenever I go to public trackers before going to private usually I don't find what I want except if its anime and that's the exception

I need BTN to recruit on PTP right fucking now god fucking damn it. I'm sick and tired of going to morethan.shit and nibbleonmyass.io for my obscure shows. Thank god TVV exists otherwise I'd be handing myself by now.

but you have to keep seeding, filling requests, etc. for many many years on many different trackers simultaneously nonstop and then *maybe* you can join a tier 1 tracker someday, just maybe
that's not just sitting in a chat room for a few hours
and then you do the slightest fuck-up in some way, get banned on all trackers you've joined, and there goes your years of effort and dedication, gone in an instant
is that shit really worth your time? paying money > wasting time

Path to Pedro sirs ??

please revert

>but you have to keep seeding, filling requests, etc. for many many years on many different trackers simultaneously nonstop and then *maybe* you can join a tier 1 tracker someday, just maybe
I haven't filled one request. I've uploaded a few movies and TV episodes because I do like the content I watch. I seed. That's about it. I went from Bigboyz to HDBits in 8 months. I am one of those people with literally all the accounts except the meme accounts like AOM and PEDROS.

>and then you do the slightest fuck-up in some way, get banned on all trackers you've joined, and there goes your years of effort and dedication, gone in an instant
Lol this is such bullshit. I've fucked up 2 uploads. Nothing happened. They either PM you to fix it or delete it themselves. The only way to get banned is if you say you hate niggers on the forum, attempt to ratio cheat, or sell invites and get caught.

>is that shit really worth your time? paying money > wasting time
Yes. Seeding from my PC, uploading less than 10 movies and TV shows in 5 years is totally worth not paying 5 years of bills.

do the needful

Is it true shared VPNs are slow and won't be able to handle a gigabit connection? Is self-hosted the only way?

If you want those speeds you need to pay 10+/month. Not like you will ever get them on most trackers anyway.

>Is it true shared VPNs are slow and won't be able to handle a gigabit connection?
yep but you shouldn't think you're gonna get gigabit speeds even most of the time. vpns are a waste of time on private trackers anyway.

I need a VPN because my new ISP is going to block ports and I'm torn between going self-hosted or shared
I need to use it with Japanese p2p and they all require open ports so antoher question is if I'm going to connect with an asian VPN server am I going to get better speeds from JP peers than without VPN? At least 20mbit in both directions would be acceptable but speeds between Japan and the rest of the world are usually horrible

any non-curry trackers?

private trackers > public trackers with a vpn

>they all require open ports
You won't be able to open ports on a shared vpn