Captchas? Haven't filled one in months

>Captchas? Haven't filled one in months...

Attached: 1559161637632.png (859x960, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ndm-inf.github.io/BlockChan/main
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool

OP is an ass-fag.
I understand that given the growth of leftist cancer it's no surprise that Jow Forumseddit no longer gives a fuck about essentials like privacy and Big Brother data mining. It's just heartbreaking to see Jow Forums reduced to this.

That's not due Chrome, retard. That's because Google is deep inside your ass, you are probably logged in your Google account, or have already logged in using this browser. And having tons of Google cookies make you more trustworthy/goodgoy.

Cringe

its trolling retard

What drives someone to make that kind of thread? If you're bored go watch a movie or something.

imagine using cucktech instead of accepting the challenge to learn to type faster to remove the annoyance in a more self constructive way and then thinking oneself superior.

>he doesn't use buster
BTFO

Attached: buster.png (995x445, 32K)

>shilling a NSA-backdoored proprietary web browser from a company who's business model is based on profiling it's products users.

>yeah breh me neither

Attached: 0 a6XSwHsfvz_oWSSJ.jpg (600x255, 17K)

It's funny because you are both using Google cancer.

wow, I didn't think that would be a thing. How good is it user?

If google should be taken the court for anything, recaptcha should be it. Actively punishing people who use competing browsers and every fucking site has it.

This might be a legitimate case, anyone tried this?

I wish I still had /tech/.

>OP is an ass-fag.

Attached: b95.png (972x992, 339K)

ye but i can use my own models and look at the source of those frameworks.

>incel babyrage

Fucking spicy spokes and Jim feuding over who has the longest e-peen, I just wanted to talk about video games

works with firefox too you retard

Check out ndm-inf.github.io/BlockChan/main