What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1541451039412.png (450x399, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman
github.com/dotnet/core/issues/505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He meant that Microsoft isn't that bad if you compare it with Facebook or windows, they have a relatively sane software culture and don't mind gnu projects in their ecosystem if they flow with their inner culture.

that hes a typical

Attached: J.jpg (1024x1001, 130K)

I mean there are Apples and googles out there, of course MS is great despite all the shit it's been getting.
Can you imagine if Google, Apple gave people the freedom on phones that MS gave on PCs?

>He meant that Microsoft isn't that bad if you compare it with Facebook or windows
>Microsoft != Microsoft windows

Attached: 1513327594239.jpg (800x729, 127K)

That Microsoft is by far orders of magnitude less evil than Apple or Google.

Attached: 1544227098403.png (679x680, 80K)

>Microsoft
>compared to windows
Wut

It means that Jow Forums has only one hero

Attached: 1567796548781.png (539x539, 289K)

Linux = bus
Windows = car
Temple = motorcycle

>Satya's book made me realize Microsoft is a great company...if you ignore what they are doing to the freedom of users...unfortunately this is very important
-Richard Stallman

Windows is a tricycle, since it is a toy.

"Windows is a great company....
...for me to poop on"
- Richard Stallman 2019.

he isn't a jew you racist fucking poltard

>muh autist tier GNU/linux OS is redpilled guys
no one in industry uses that garbage kid, if you pullout a thinkpad with any distro on it guaranteed you'll be laughed out of the office and fired.

So? I realise that everyone uses Macs now. But I am referring to personal use.

He does have most of their characteristics. He did some great stuff when he wad young, but currently he is shit.

I dont give a fuck. Gnu/linux is for retards who want to feel special. Windows does everything it can do and more.

Windows is just a toy. Nothing more.

>source: dude trust me

It's true. Everyone knows it. Go play a video game, wintoddler.

But he is. His parents are, arent they?

Jewry is matrilineal and his mother is a shiksa.

>Resorts to ad hominems
Typical right wing retard.

Do you know if GPG is secure?

He wants Microsoft to change their ways.

Isn't stallman fond of pedophilia

"Stallman was born March 16, 1953,[8] in New York City, to a family of Jewish heritage.[9] His parents are Alice Lippman, a school teacher, and Daniel Stallman, a printing press broker. "
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman

Does not contradict me.

You got BTFOd shut the fuck up

His mother is a shiksa.

Lippman isnt jewish?

What did I just fucking say?

His mom is jewish you fucking idiot, did you read the wiki article? you BTFOd yourself dumbass.

She isn't.

what is a shiksa

A female gentile.

"Great" literally means large. And it is a large company.

so a goy?

More specific than that. But yes, goy and gentile mean the same thing in common parlance.

Why do Jews hate non jews so much?

They see gentiles the same way we see insects. I don't think it is necessarily hatred, more of a passive disdain.

Why?

Superiority complex and they are also the spawn of satan.

Where can i learn more about this?

Watch Ted Pike's documentary called "The Other Israel".

Microsoft is now great[er] because Windows is pretty much abandonware since Microsoft has focused their efforts on cloud service, which is running on GNU/Linux servers and data centers.

thank you user

>programmers don't use GNU/Linux
>programmers don't use the superior platform for programming
Game devs and stupid Java/PHP devs don't count.

Is being a game dev a waste of time? I have a friend who majored in game dev and he still hasn't found a job after like 2 years.

>wiki says family is jewish
>Lippman is practically Jewsson
What proof do you have shes not jewish?

>>>
he is a jew you fag read his wikipedia

Game dev itself isn’t a waste of time, but going for a career in it certainly is. Every zoomer programmer is in it for video games, so the field’s getting filled up. The best course of action is doing game dev as a hobby and using his programming skills in a field where he can actually make a non-negative amount of money.

indeed, you burger flippers don't have much use for GNU/Linux
the software industry on the other hand...

>no one in industry uses that garbage kid
You are delusional.
The Linux Kernel is one of the most widely spread kernels in existence, far outperforming other alternatives in almost any sector, except for home desktop computing, a market that is becoming less and less relevant.

Evidence?
Lippman sounds pretty Jewish to me, as it seems like a somewhat German name with no obvious associations with a trade, which is common to many Jewish names.

fucking hate Windows and its monopoly on the desktop but Microsoft is a ray of sanity in the actual clown world that's today's tech industry

Jew is a religion, not a race. Stallman is not jewish. He's an autistic fedora tipping atheist, you only have to read his website for a few minutes to see that.

>y-you will be laughed at if you use linux!!
stop being a fucking insecure faggot, literally nobody in the fucking face of this earth is going to care that you use linux. Stop living in a fantasy world, fag

Attached: 1567805066935.jpg (138x234, 11K)

>the field’s getting filled up
Is there a field that is not saturated nowadays?

>great
Ya'll niggas even peruse the dictionary?

they're cool to be around, a great company

He never said that.

He did stand in front of a microsoft podium though.

The jews are a people not a religion. Doesnt matter if he is an ateist. He would still be a jew.

>The jews are a people
No that would be israelis, which he isn't either.

CAN WE HAVE A SINGLE THREAD WITH THE JOOS? FUCKING POL SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF ALREADY

The Microsoft thing was done probably due to them starting to adopt Linux and GNU stuff and principles. Didn't they add the Linux kernel to Windows, and doesn't W10 have a dual boot option built-in for Ubuntu? It's a step in the right direction. Companies can change user, I don't expect him changing over to Windows any time soon, but he can show his approval. He just decided to approve Firefox for this year I believe, as he found out you can redistribute sources despite art trademarking.

Attached: 039.jpg (165x115, 6K)

I came to sfw boards to escape Jow Forums, and now not even Jow Forums is safe. user, is Jow Forums(nel) going to just become just subsections of Jow Forums?

Attached: duckys_hairs.jpg (402x500, 32K)

Linux is a kernel.

Linux is short for GNU/Linux. Come on user, everyone knows this.

according to jewish law everyone with a jewish mother is a jew. jews see themself as a race and theres nothing you can do about it, cuck.

Can you prove that every single person who you personally think is deserving of the label "Jew" sees things that way?

That's an error. Linux is a secondary contribution to the system, like Xorg or GNOME.

No one calls GNU "GNU's Not Unix", they just call it GNU, but they know what it stands for. Similarly, I already know it's GNU/Linux, but writing Linux is widely understood and just plain shorter.

calling GNU/Linux, Linux is incorrect
if you want short version of GNU/Linux use GNU

It's just a short way of saying it my guy

> I am a robosexual gundamkin. Just because you and everyone else says I'm not doesn't matter because I identify otherwise!

short version is GNU, not Linux

A mischling is a mischling regardless.

>github.com/dotnet/core/issues/505

That is not related to the question I posted.

>Jew is a religion, not a race
You are a dumb nigger. You are the dumbest gorilla nigger I have ever seen.

Attached: allofmynope.gif (248x200, 314K)

>Le ebin terry davis meme xdddd racism is so kool mirite guys
Funny.

cringe

go away, sir.

You're a faggot

ITT: Freetards BTFO again.

>windows
>freedom
You made me kek faggot

>you cant install what ever you want on android
>what is fdroid?
>what is using your own apk?
Fuck Jow Forums still have the problem with summerfags?

Police officers
I dont like all the stupid rules and laws the government makes but I do respect the police work atleast for alot of them.

He's not a pedo, just a mexican.
Age of concent is 12 in mexico which is based