For any leaf Jow Forumsentoomen, what is your phone plan?

For any leaf Jow Forumsentoomen, what is your phone plan?
I'm paying now around 55$, 4GB data and unlimited text, I'm thinking to change it as I barely use any of that.

Attached: leaf.jpg (720x309, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jmp.chat
whistleout.ca/CellPhones/News/more-data-plans-launch-15
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blocking_Telegram_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$95+tax 8GB/month

I CANT GO ANY LOWER BECAUSE I HAVE A PHONE ON MY ACCOUNT TO PAY OFF REEEEEEE

Dammit, I want something cheap, like max 30$ a month!

$12 for 20 gb and unlimited minutes, if I pay $20 can i get 85gb.

Which operator?

10gb for $55, with koodo.

8.5$/mo for 8GB (but unlimited social networks, youtube, twitch and telegram) + 100 minutes + 100 SMS. Russian prices in a nutshell.

offtopic
Is unlimited data Europoor thing only?
Since as a Finn I find American ISP's and services quite odd? Or maybe Im just used to really good internet services.

Unironically $15 Lucky Mobile data only plan plus jmp.chat

This gives me 500mb and unlimited calls and texts.

Are there any cheaper data only plans??

In Canada??

finfag here, it's the latter. there was a thread a day or two ago regarding tethering/hotspotting your phone and how it might not be allowed in certain contracts in murica.

fido used to have cheap plan with 300mb data, until they added the stupid value package, now my plan is $45 with 4GB data. But Canadian Telecom companies are all shit, we should better get US phone plan and then come back.

I know, sounds bullshit
I used to have fido, and now like the minimum is $50 in all operators

Looks unreliable, any other options?

Public Mobile here, $25 CAD per month for unlimited talk and text. Downside is only 1gb data.

Coverage sucks tho

It's the same coverage as Telus which is pretty good at least in western Canada.

Tfw ontariofag

Same, how much you pat tho?

I'm the jmp.chat guy

Check out public mobile or wind or chatr

Just switched to chatr yesterday, 4.5GB data, unlimited talk/text for 40/mo here in Ontario land

On an unrelated question, can it be used to verify twitter?

I am on Lucky mobile paying $40 a month for unlimited nationwide call and text with 6GB of data.

Running on Bell's same network too. Pretty comfy. Just no 4G. As if LTE isn't enough lmao. 4G is for rural mobile internet hub users.

slovenian here, there are many competitors over here so I pay 15€ a month for 60gb data and unlimited calls / texts.

seems to me you're getting ass-raped with prices.

Canada telecom market is manipulated by big three companies, they can do whatever they want, and US companies are not allowed to enter the market. However, China telecom has just entered the game, they are promoting their plans to the Chinese community...

Paying $23 per month for 1GB data and unlimited incoming/outgoing calls. Public Mobile.

80$ a month unlimited text, and data to 10gb then they throttle me to 512kbs. No charges though. No phone payment though.

Yes it can

Please elaborate user do you have a link to these chinese plans?

Unlimited Talk and Text with 1GB of Data $24 month.

$48 a month for 12gb of data that rolls over for 3 months for a max of 36gb

Second to this, chink, gooks anything I'm ok with

Do you have a link to the plan? I have Virgin now, and it is supposedly 4G but my phone show only LTE, Am I scammed

Public?

Fizz

$39 per month, unlimited calling in NA, unlimited global sms/mms, unlimited data (5gb full throughput)

4G is LTE you scrub

This actually looks interesting, but the coverage area is red, not green, is that bad?
Which one?

That's what I know, but this confused me
>Just no 4G. As if LTE isn't enough lmao

Assuming I actually want Full coverage LTE, what is by best option on BYOD? I am on Rogers atm. willing to sign a contract if I can get it cheaper. FIdo and Koodo are the same price as the big 3.
>3G.

>which one?
freedom mobile. when it was wind they offered a back to school plan and got grandfathered in.

My phone says LTE when connected and have never had an issue with speed. Only thing I would change is more data, but can't find a better plan for the price.

do a speed test right now please. Website says 3g. Got kinda hype when I saw they were using the Bell network. But they look far different than A Koodo or Fido type of thing.

Yeah it's only in areas that videotron covers to sign up, that being said you are able to roam on all of the big three partners like videotron you just need to make an address that is in the coverage area.

Sorry man a speedtest takes a lot of data (which I don't have on 500mb per month), but you can pick up a sim for like $4 in dollarama and try yourself

It's okay user I already found the answer.
whistleout.ca/CellPhones/News/more-data-plans-launch-15
Pretty jewish tactic if you ask me. But I guess paying for bandwidth was the norm for ISPs as well.

Attached: asdasd.png (825x353, 41K)

I think I'm gonna switch to Fizz, I use virgin and I'll switch my number to it. any issues with it? Do I need to buy their SIM or I can use my multi-sim for it?

im with telus in the GTA it's all good for me still running redmi note 3 pro

It has it's growing pains esp with short code sms but I don't really use my phone that much to notice. Don't know about the multi sim part.

Idk if fizz is available outside QC, has it expanded?

That is fucked. The problem with Canada is a lack of competition. If Robellus were forced to sell their data wholesale to third party phone companies we wouldn't be having this conversation.

idk, I'm Ontariofag but t seems promising, I don't know anyone uses it here so not sure about coverage.

Search around. Here in Aus I was paying $20 for unlim calls and texts, 4GB data and now $12 a month for 6gb data, unlim calls and texts. Better service too

Look at the canadian market. There are literally no good deals. Aus and the EU have it so good in comparison.

my plan without my new phone would be $95/m with 10GB of LTE data then throttled to unlimited 4G, Canada wide talk/text. it's $125 right now because I'm on contract for a new galaxy s10+

Freedom Mobile
$33, unlimited text, phone, data. Only no voicemail. Throttled data after 5 or 10 gigs I think.

How's lucky mobile? I might be able to bear with 500mb of data for half my bill. Would that be enough for google maps/uber/and occasionally browsing ebay?

33$ for unlimited data? How?

Lucky mobile
$40 per month + tax (around $46 total)
Ontario

5 GB LTE data, unlimited calls and text if I remember correctly

They have 8 GB for $50 a month + tax

I am paying $40/mo unlim talk+text Canada wide. 6.5gb of 3g+ speeds.

Through public mobile.

Freedom is in city cellular. Once you leave you are pretty much boned

Quebec + NCR

6GB for $60/month on Fido (Rogers)

(((unlimited data)))

actually fucking only 35gb or some shit. AT&T are fucking assholes. Who cares if I use 35GB of data. They actually had the gall to tell me to use wifi. Like why the fuck am I paying you then, nigger.

20gb to unlimited throttled with Bell, 110 bucks a month, on my own phone

68 for 10 but I can't upgrade my phone and I have to buy every phone outright or I lose the plan
Pretty good deal, I buy everything I own anyway. Don't thread on me.

Mint mobile
300$/year for 10gb of lte a month, unlimited everything else
They're currently doing a promo, 60$ for 3 months of 3gb data monthly + 3 months free

They're on tmobiles network

much like our health care everything is monopolized which provides zero competition. even all the independent carriers are forced to lease bandwidth from the major players.

Not in Canada

>much like our health care
how

It's a grandfathered plan. Surprisingly hasn't changed in years. I can't even use their website properly because my plan features bug out the dashboard.

>55$ for 4 fucking gigabytes
fucking americans

MTS Hype?
You're criminally overpaying, for this price you should have unlimited traffic.

10G Data, I'm not sure about talk time since I never go over. BB Key One, Rogers. $110 for 2 phones.

damn! $55 for 4GB is pure theft. in Kenya the most expensive carrier Safaricom charges $5 for 3GB, $10 for 7.5GB, $20 for 20GB. $55 on their platinum offer will get you 35GB + 1000 minutes of local talk time and 40Minutes of internatinal talktime..... Nobody texts over here, we use chat apps like Whatsapp, Telegram. Still these prices are expensive, we hope they get even cheaper

The poverty tier one:
2 euro per 3 months. 2GB, 200 mins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blocking_Telegram_in_Russia

You're lying. You may have some way to get access, but I doubt that your carrier advertises free telegram when they have to block it.

Wtf your prices are fucked, in Italy we have 50gb unlimited calls and messages for 6 euros/month

why are canadians and americans so cucked when it comes to plans for anything internet related? I get unlimited everything (yes, including internet) for 40€ in europe. that includes a phone (Samsung S10),

don't forget lads that if you call the company and argue a bit for a rebate, you almost always get one. even easier if you just got to a store and ask them, because on the phone the employee will often use the excuse "uuuh i can't do that from here, go to a store".

i just switched to public mobile because i bought a semi dumb phone. i have the same plan as you, thinking of switching to the 250 mb/15$ one next month. also, the keep giving me 1 gb of one time use only data so i have some backup if i go over the 250 mb.

23$ because you used that referral thing?

I thought about going with Fizz because their plans are retardedly low prices. The problem is that their prices can go up at literally any time. They're still fucking around with their network and it's unstable, that's why the prices are so low and can go up any time.

I spend $30 and get the same thing but I ain't a fucking french eskimo

i want the chink plans too.

Me too is it a Vancouver only thing?

Holy shit. UK here, £30 per month for 100GB, unlimited texts and unlimited calls. And I got a Razer phone gen 1 with it for a 2 year contract. Its actually cheaper than buying that phone outright when I signed up.

nice prices, but i legit don't understand how someone would need 100 gb of data on a smart phone. what do you guys do with it?

I generally use 60 - 70Gb but its nice to know im not close to going over, If I hit the limit the prices are not so nice.
I use so much because I work in a factory and 60% of my job is waiting for something to happen. So im on my phone for 7-8 hours in every 12 hours shift.

I forgot, they actually upped the price after the first year, its now £31.40 per month but I still think I got a steal, Its not really representative of the market over here, pretty sure whoever came up with the offer will have gotten a fucking by their management.

That's fucked, even in Australia where our infrastructure is so-so, we have plans like 35GB of data + unlimited text/calls for $40 a month. Speeds vary based on location (where I live i get around 20mbps down/8 up, but in inner city areas can pull around 100-150 (varies by tower).

>I use so much because I work in a factory and 60% of my job is waiting for something to happen
that doesn't sound really fun or rewarding.

£34k a year and 4 days on 4 days off. I have plenty of time for more satisfying pursuits, this just pays the bills. Work is essentially my chillout time.

Actual leaffag here. I pay 15$/month, cheapest Freedom plan. 500mb a month I only use for emergencies because I have my shit together on downloaded playlists and whatnot.
People fall for the meme that freedom still has shit coverage. However when I drove up North this summer, amoung my 4 friends I was the only one with a good signal.
Seriously do this. Everyone needs to stop paying retarded prices for data, it's the only way they'll change, anons.

Attached: 1560803462019.jpg (1500x750, 413K)

Roughly $50 a month for 120 GB. I use for home WiFi. Am I being ripped off?

Fellow bretheren, iliad was too good to pass up.

5,99 yuros for 30gb was just too good, maybe I'll go for one of the 4,99 ones from kena or Coop

www.ctexcel.ca, go to this website, I don't recommend their plans because it is obviously aiming to chinks who need a Canadian phone number and a Chinese phone number, and I don't think they have English customer service. Overall, it is just an attempt limited to chink customers.

About 20 USD a month for flat rate (unlimited) Internet, unlimited calls and unlimited messages. But I'm not a leaf, rather from Croatia.

tfw are those prices! $45 for 2 GB is not competitive at all.