Bought this behemoth for 10dollars literally the biggest and heaviest desktop i ever come across...

Bought this behemoth for 10dollars literally the biggest and heaviest desktop i ever come across. What kind of alienware is it? How much would you sell/ buy the case for? It has the original motherboard, ram, graphics card etc everything except a hard drive inside.

Attached: img_0844auezm.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

5 dollars

>biggest and heaviest desktop i ever come across
Oh you got that excited by it eh?
>How much would you sell/ buy the case for?
£90 GBP $145 USD

sorry I meant 125 USD

£90 is $110

depends what exchange you go through

looks like one of them luxury RVs

Attached: 1940 studebaker.jpg (1280x960, 112K)

Sorry, I meant $40

sorry i meant i sucked cock for it

herp derp! upvoted! xD

From what I know, the P4 ones to the X58 ones look all the same. Just take it apart and give it a good cleaning, check the parts while doing so and report back

Lol that's a big case, I would buy it for 50 euros

save your money, they're garbage

I got a Silverstone FT02 for 20 € with a quad 2.5 hotswap bay, best airflow case ever made.

>not posting the internals
why do you hate me so much

everyone hates u user

I see.

yo nigga wanna play

What are it's dimensions exactly?

It's got four of them

Tree fiddy

Thats one of them art deco trains

for you

I got an alienware area-51 alx off the side of the road last month. That fucker is like 80 pounds. If you have an i7 model you can probably drop an aliexpress 6-core xeon in it and sell the thing or just the motherboard for a bit more. I'm not even sure why alienwares are so hefty. It's at a point where it's just armor.

this is a classic, i wanted this so much as a 14 year old. i know it's tacky, but at that point in time, nothing was as cool.

>Bought this behemoth for 10dollars literally the biggest and heaviest desktop i ever come across. What kind of alienware is it? How much would you sell/ buy the case for? It has the original motherboard, ram, graphics card etc everything except a hard drive inside.

I would pay someone to take it from me

That is no truck?

Case is a huge brittle plastic piece of shit with terrible airflow. With a bunch of dumb shit. Throw it out.