Just accepted a job with the botnet

Just accepted a job with the botnet.
What next?

Attached: 26C2FAD9-8FB2-4A39-A599-E349CB1D714C.png (300x106, 8K)

move 'ZIG'

become a whistle blower

Work

work there for 5 years to build up your resume then get a job somewhere that doesn't suck

What do you want to know?

Move to Japan, join Moot's team, then blackmail him

where could you work in tech thats better than a faang company

try to sabotage them or something

make exactly 2 million then leave.
do not under any circumstances get addicted to avacados, onions, lattes, gacha games or whatever the hell else these people spend their money on.

anywhere that isn't a faang company

Where is all of this faang hate coming from?
Not like they built the internet..

embrace it

not even close

FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Say hi to moot.

get let go

make long youtube video about why you left google that says nothing

join facebook

get fired after they find your facebook page

Attached: tech.jpg (720x356, 17K)

Hey is that the guy who used to work at google? What was his position again?

true on all accounts except for the money

bring down Google from within

possibly do what recommends

Make a suicide vest and do the right thing.

his position was ex google tech lead

Privacy advocates hate them for being an ad tech company, internet edgelords hate them for virtue signalling social liberalism

Anything that would shock the normies into dismantling googles power.

imagine not realizing how embarrassing it is to admit you work at a FAANG to people who don't actually give a shit about tech (that's about 90% of the planet)

Attached: aasadsa.jpg (450x300, 24K)

Make sure they never get a glimpse of your power level (just by being here, your power level is already too high).

DO NOT let them decimate your power level.

It must be really embarrassing to earn 200k starting and be retired at 30.

that's definitely all there is to life! congrats on contributing to the coming mass surveillance dystopia, enjoy your libracoin hobby you shill

Life starts after retirement.

that is a tragic approach to life

Get in contact with youtube and tell them to stop inserting videos by other random jackasses into a channel-specific search.
Literally just found out that this happens now.

Attached: Just when you thought LTT's channel couldn't get any worse.png (1266x839, 399K)

also ask them why the patronizing UX decisions like having a dislike comment button that does absolutely nothing

It's not that bad but I fucking hate it for some reason. The perks are good but it's so fucking boring all the time. Imagine working at a real life reddit board.

But it's true. you will spending the next 20-30 years preparing to live 10-15 years of life.

Go to reddit or quora you fucking wank

What role? What were the interview questions?

> you will spending the next 20-30 years preparing to live 10-15 years of life

i won't, because i'm not npc enough to think having a day to day experience in a corporate commune doing a job that's objectively making the world a worse place en masse is worth a measly 200k/yr, and that i'll suddenly become an interesting person with a personality and real friends when i come out the other end