Go Vegan

Think /b/ Go Vegan

Attached: - - 1538570413606 - -.jpg (564x564, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5vSia_tLeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: - 1510233754277 -.png (393x246, 9K)

Attached: - 1512818234633 -.jpg (960x850, 145K)

cringe

Attached: (65).jpg (416x508, 67K)

thats fuckin retarded and not how food works

no u

no you are retarded to take in pleasure from eating dead animals

If animals didn't want to be eaten they wouldn't be made of tasty meat.

worst threads

Get the fuck out of my state, veggiefag

Attached: Avdol 2.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

no u

fuck MuhKenny and fuck vegetarians

Attached: lick.gif (500x340, 920K)

izjust a joke buddy, we can go out and get some bluefin

No one cares about nutrients. Its all about the taste. I'd prefer juicy meat rather than grass

that's what I tried saying for people but I got arrested lol

Attached: (393).jpg (720x1306, 499K)

Because people taste awful and prion disease. No thanks.

extreme base

id be like eating rats

Fuck it go one step further, don't eat plants, just eat the dirt and rocks they get their nutrients from, absorb the sun, make glucose via photosynthesis, become a plant

This is my fetish

bait is vegan, wonder why this is so shitty

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

Making crop space kills wildlife fuck corn

so do ranches, in fact 91% of the deforestation that occurs is to make space for animal agriculture, and more than half of the plant-based agriculture, maybe 5% at best is used to grow legumes, grains, and starches (food that we could be eating) for feeding the cattle, chicken, and pigs, which makes them really gassy and makes them produce methane, a greenhouse gas that is far more potent than carbon dioxide.
farmer are aware of the environmental impact, so they strap bags on the backs of their animals to contain their farts, as in picrelated.
no matter how you look at it, animal agriculture is at least twenty times worse than veganism, but none of this really bothers you, does it?
no, you just wanna dunk on vegans while eating your disgusting chorrizo and menudo, so you can feel better about yourself over stuff you should really feel embarrassed about

Attached: 1-cowbackpacks.jpg (280x228, 15K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5vSia_tLeI

and this isn't even to speak of the horrifying cruelty filthy conditions the animals have to go through, or the severe mental illness that slaughterhouse workers have to deal with.

animal agriculture is harmful destructive in more ways than i can even begin to describe, but nah, iss coo, cuz veeginz is triggered snowflakes

i made a typo, i meant 50% of plant-based agriculture at best is for feeding ranch animals