What do i do Jow Forums?

What do i do Jow Forums?

Attached: 20190906_181224.jpg (4032x3024, 3.33M)

Uninstall windows

Put it back together and fix it with epoxy weld

hot glue solves any problem. you might lose the ability to close the screen tho, just keep it open forever.

>bought walmart craptop because "lol good enough"
Now you buy a thinkpad.

That exact same thing happened to me a few months ago. Solved it with 2 part epoxy glue. Works like a charm

install gentoo

Get a drill and re drill new holes.

>he fell for the craptop meme
Into the trash it goes
seriously though, do you have the piece that goes there? what the actual fuck did you do?
If you've just broken a piece of plastic there, you may be able to use some jb-weld. There may not be enough surface area for it to bond properly, though. If that doesn't work, you may be able to get some cyanoacrylate and use baking soda to force it to set. That's just a temporary fix, and may not work in the first place.

If it's a dealbreaker for your usage, I strongly recommend picking up an oldpad. Nothing newer than an x200. Depending on what you're using that craptop for (can't be too resource intensive with that machine) you can get an x200 or a t400 with a core2 duo. they both support up to 8gb of ram. Install libreboot (both of these require external flashing.) and if you can't do it on your own (it's easy if you know how to rtfm) just buy it preflashed or send it to get flashed. I'd recommend minifree, but leah is an obnoxious cunt, so you should also know that tehnoetic does the same thing, but for more money.
Once libreboot is installed, install a gnu+linux distro of your choice, or OpenBSD without encryption[no fde=bad]
There are installation instructions in the libreboot docs for devuan(better debian), triquel("better" ubuntu), and parabola(libre arch, with an openrc option available. systemd is shit.)
There are also easy to follow instructions there for updating your flashed config. You won't need to do it externally once the initial flashing is done. Both Minifree and Tehnoetic will install a version of gnu+linux for you if you want, but minifree only uses plain debian, which is shit since they ditched the old init.

If you want a REAL, proper unixlike experience:
>install gentoo
>install void

It's worthwhile, and far less expensive to maintain long-term than any pos you'd buy new. If you can't find an original part for the old thinkpads, you can find decent chinese ones.

LEL op is a fag and abandoned his own thread.
Get fucked op, throw it in the trash.
/thread

dont buy another toshiba satelite

user id just like to know u made me laugh. thank u

It looks like you took a picture of your laptop

i will try to help anyone with computer problems because why not.
>brother's friend has a laptop screen that is broken
>disassemble the screen
>burnt cable
>replace cable
>still no screen
>replace LCD screen
>still no screen
fuck.
guess it fried something on the motherboard.
above my pay-grade.
gave it back.
either they lost 70 bucks in parts or they returned it through amazon.
i dont remember.
inb4 cool story, bro.

Attached: IMG_20181217_204405_01.jpg (1920x1080, 599K)

fucking retard doesnt know how to take a screenshot on his own pc LMAO

>void
>pretending like its not a meme
kek

what's that, HP?
if it's HP you deserve it
order a new case for it and transfer the parts over, or get it over with and order a whole new laptop NOT engineered to break

Lurk on /tpg/ to choose your next laptop.

FPBP, perfect freetard example
don't know how to keep their shit without breaking it and use useless desktop operating system on your half working, broken shit

Nobody asked you.
KYS.

It clearly says "Type here to search". Just follow the instruction.

into the bin and get a non-lenovo thinkpad, thank me later

Attached: ibmcentre.jpg (1920x1200, 324K)