Attached: reeeee.png (325x325, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/rosenjcb/party-finder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's the idea?

>Friends

That's your problem

niggers webserver

You'll find that most people are unmotivated shitstains that won't move their asses unless they face threats of financial ruin or the cracking of their boss's whip

It's a "party finder" for startups. Right now, there isn't a very good way to find startups to join or to recruit new talent for your big idea. You have to use sites like LinkedIn, Meetup, and Indeed to collaborate. These are all limited and they're basically job bulletins instead of platforms for people to group up.

The preliminary idea behind party finder is kind of like a dungeon finder in an MMO. You have a list of groups and they list their open positions, "loot" (compensation), standing/reputation, et cetera. The broader goals are to provide tools/services that both parties can use (employees and employers) to weed out the crap. For employers, they can give leet-code esque questions to applicants. And employees can see what the reputation of the group. As a group gains more reputation, it increases in parity level and gets more features/privileges. Think of something akin to Discord where anyone can make a server but some servers are more established than others and thus have more features (i.e. banners, animated gifs, promoted by Discord itself, et cetera).

The picture is a mockup I had a friend designed. I even went about and made part of the mockup in React and started working on the DB and backend design.

Attached: Desktop (1).png (1440x2644, 509K)

It just sucks so much. At this point, I'm basically free labor to anyone who has a decent sounding idea. I just want to work with more people outside of my regular wagie job.

>It's a "party finder" for startups.
This is the most ironic thing I have ever heard, user can't find anyone to help him with his project because it doesn't exist yet.

sounds like something useless that could pick up steam, keep it up, and as , said, get better friends

>tfw the flakes prevent me from creating my app

My first feature will be to permaban any lazy idiots from the platform. If you fail to attend to a meetup or slack 3 times in a row without the owners say-so, you're IP banned from the service.

Attached: botnetpizza.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

At this point, I have to do it by myself. I absolutely can, but the quality will be shoddy if it's all just me. I was trying to delegate the React stuff to someone else but alas it's not happening.

hey user, I'm just a dev, but we can get in touch if you'd like, idk how tho, what do you suggest?

im the same user

I happen to work a React job on a daily basis, what do you have in mind?

Yeah, it does look like a cool idea, jokes aside.
Good luck and hope you can either do it well or find people who aren't retarded to work with.

If you want to participate, feel free to pull from here:
github.com/rosenjcb/party-finder

The react-app is half way finished. My email is on my git. If you can't find the email for some reason, just open a ticket or something saying you want to talk more about it.

The mock-up in react is half way finished*

can we rewrite it in emacs lisp?

You can write it in emacs lisp, rust WASM, elm, et cetera. I don't care as long as it can do REST.

Welcome to 2019 where you can always shrug an old commitment for a new opportunity.

>github.com/rosenjcb/party-finder
You should consider placing a license on it if you're gonna have it public like that.

I'll probably close off the git as soon as it becomes serious. As of now, it's just a demo tool for future employers. Maybe I'll put an MIT license on it but it's just an babby's first Spring Boot web app and a bootstrap driven (lmao) react frontend.

sent you an email

When can we meet and talk in detail of this great idea?

Soon. This will be successor to Linux for niggers.

Go listen to some software engineering daily. You can probably find someone on his nearly identical platform (slightly different angle).

What kind of projects interest you anyhow?

Anything that allows me to do backend work. I like the idea of being able to create web services for ML models (i.e. I want to help data scientists bring their models to the web).

p cool mate, don't let it get ya down though, you gotta sift through the shit to find the diamonds sometimes

Why not loiter around research labs and grab the nearest gullible PhD student if that's the case?

They're surprisingly busy. I guess I could just troll the local uni CS department though.