Alright Jow Forums... I have a problem. I need to create some software in the next two days...

Alright Jow Forums... I have a problem. I need to create some software in the next two days, but it needs to look like I've been working on it for 2 years.

I'm working in C# with WPF. My motivation for this art is "scientists want to schedule volunteers for scientific trials and be able to upload and retrieve data based on things that happen during these trials. Also the same thing with animals. And sometimes the data comes from multi-million dollar machines with proprietary formats.

Also they want shit in there for kitchen staff management and some other BS. IDK... They wanted me to write a program that does everything anyone could think of at my workplace.

The king shits at my workplace are old. I can fool them with a good looking UI long enough to GTFO. I need some quick copy paste WPF UI that will make me look like some kind of software god to software illiterate people.

Attached: rats.jpg (840x781, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBR1mbMEPnk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off

None of you have ever been in this situation?

your fucked, period. now gtfo

Fuck off NEET. This is how real world works.

You know what to do already.

Attached: DtmRyXEUUAEQ0Ur.jpg (460x459, 23K)

This board is dead just like the rest of Jow Forums. I'm gonna use this for login and go from there

youtube.com/watch?v=gBR1mbMEPnk

Also, I'm not one of these retards. I'm just lazy. I took advantage of a situation and now I'm paying for it. 2 years of relaxing was worth it though.

>Jow Forums
>dead
I'm sorry we don't appease your ADHD, try going back to plebbit

>Image
> You know what to do already.
Le maymay not funny us Atticus Finch Nigger Lovers don't apply to your expectations boi

This is some George Contanza shit but it aint funny. You're basically a thief. WPF is fun any way why you do them like this.

GET FUCKED

Attached: 1401145628282.png (331x319, 23K)

>4channel does my homework in the real world
Fucking ape

Die op.
You are a zoomer fajjet that fell for the stem meme because you are le special.

I'm constantly cleaning up after you fools to the point that I never get a fucking break.
I actually respect my work and like to provide a honest job.

2 days = 2 years??
LIterally, you're screwed bud, and unless I'm getting paid you can fuck right off lmao

Also, if UI is what you need, just use Photoshop or GIMP

Just make a Django web app in 10 minutes. If it needs to be desktop software then idk.

What did you do in your work for those 2 years?

>being a software dev
Yep, that's your shitty job, get fucked.

if op has a good answer for this i'll do his homework

>get a couple huge doses of adderall (your going to need it for the next 48hr)
>find something similar on github and steal it
>remove all the comments and refactor all the variables
>add as much shit as you can with the remaining time
>???
>Profit (or keep your job in this case)

You are fucked
You had two years for a single project
You could have worked on it the first year and then get lazy the next one
Job saved and one year of paid vacation,but no you want the whole dick up your ass
Also why the fuck you are writing it alone

You are *SO* fucked! Hahahahaha!

Yeah...You're done. No way you can pull this off unless you're an absolute code monster without the need to sheep .(I don't think so)

Ur fucked mate you shouldn't have wasted your time fapping to anime.
So stop browsing the internet and start coding you retard