Has the smartphone industry finally plateaued...

Has the smartphone industry finally plateaued? It's been several years since I bought my current smartphone and I see no reason to upgrade.

Attached: 1563256325230.jpg (1480x2080, 906K)

Was using my old one for 3 years, it was my first smartphone and i never really needed an upgrade.

Switched a month ago because my mom gave me a new one for my birthday. I was lurking for at least a year everything i could find about phones, and so far my conclusion is that its a big scam and a waste of time. I use even less the new one i got, and i find myself enjoying my time in computers the more i use them again.

i'm still using my galaxy note 3 which i bought on release date. only had to change the battery once 2 years ago. still works like a charm. display has literally no scratches. i just love it.

The smartphone industry finally plateaued half a decade ago.
Still running my Galaxy S5 on Lineage 16. Battery takes less than 60 seconds to change.

HTC 10 with the stainless steel case. 3.5 years in. The fucker is bullet proof.

One day the S5 of the LOS maintainer will die and the whole S5 BEST IN THE UNIVERSE will die along with it.

Most apps are Java widgets or optimized web pages, and you only need so much CPU and RAM to run a browser. The real driver of updates is network tech, since the baseband is soldered to the motherboard, and we've been on LTE for ages. 5G will create another spike of upgrades.

i want to nakadash sachiko

go away cumbrain

Bap

My dad is still running an S5. He leaves the screen on to charge and has old apps burned into it. It's all washed out and pink. He refused to use the S9 I got him last year.

cute feet

go away normalfag

c

no don't

Attached: 71687506_p0.jpg (799x1118, 224K)

I wanna suck her toes

tight, soft, juicy and warm little CUNNY

Attached: 1565995077132.png (905x900, 357K)

>what is going on this thr-
HELL YEAH

I removed the case and went on a week long vacation to find an excuse to upgrade my Note 4. Now the screen is broken and I get to buy a Note 9!

Moto G3 from 2015, easily run 1080p@60 videos so no reason to change. It even was run over by a car once and still rocking.

Attached: c.png (729x900, 589K)

oversexualized degenerates like you are the normies

u

They look so small and shiny

my wife has cute little beans like that uwu

>Has the smartphone industry finally plateaued? I
yes. this is why manufacturers are looking at foldable stuff/ they've hit a wall.
>I see no reason to upgrade
i still use a phone from 2016 that I have hacked to death. i just give that little fucks to care about moving to newer models.

CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY
AHHHHHHHHHHH

n

same

>age 14
Fuck off pedophile.

i

g

Be honest, nu-Jow Forums

There is literally nothing wrong with being attracted to 14 year old girls.
A country which sexually mutilates male newborns has no moral high ground on such matters.

Bap

Attached: sachiko.jpg (500x514, 38K)

14 year old girls basically don't have any frontal lobe development. while i understand your perspective about sexual maturity if you had used a 17 year old for instance i might be more inclined to agree but 14 is so far past whatever line gets drawn that i dont think you have any points of contention

imagine being this much of a grannyloving bitch

18 year old girls don't have any frontal lobe development either

Women in general don't, regardless of age.

I dont know who she is but i want to impregnate her throat

gaslighting glownigger

im still using my samsung on5 that ive had for like 2 years no
screen's been cracked for half a year, wouldnt get me to replace it
only reason i need to now it doesnt work in europe (i moved here from america)

and ive been here for two months, still aint done it :DDD
lol

Note 3 is good. Only issue is flash is slow as fucking molasses