I graduated in CS. How can i get a job ? Any job. Literally any(related to my degree)...

I graduated in CS. How can i get a job ? Any job. Literally any(related to my degree). I dont care what the pay is or the hours.
Im not a good programmer I just want a job to get feet wet and have room to learn.

I guess all I know is Python and C

Attached: tumblr_p3fydhv0iD1qj87c7o1_1280.png (1280x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

n0x400.1mb.site/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I graduated in CS. How can i get a job ? Any job. Literally any(related to my degree). I dont care what the pay is or the hours.
>Im not a good programmer I just want a job to get feet wet and have room to learn.
>I guess all I know is Python and C

Attached: dogee.jpg (720x666, 55K)

Im desperate. I dont care if i get spat on

That image was made by a pajeet

Just take a few weeks learning react, javascript and apply because its all i fucking see on indeed.com

Attached: 43191785_529402784151778_4346256640102629376_n.png (1308x846, 294K)

are you in america? it's easy
are you not in america? it might also be easy but i don't know
just apply to lots of jobs
the first job is the hardest to get, then you'll never have trouble again

Nobody wants me. Im worthless

where are you at? if you're in america you can definitely make it; you're just doing something wrong, which is fine because it took me 6 months to stop being a neet (during which time i was retarded)

Are you a degenerate, pot smoker, or criminal? No? Look for federal contractor work. Everyone from Lockheed to Amazon needs more US citizen asses in seata these days.

Bro, make your portfolio, get a few projects up, then apply.

I would then work on some l33tcode and improve your C skills to improve your problem solving solving skills come interviews.

Im America

I dont understand

Fuck me...

nigga why'd you major in cs if ya didn't enjoy coding? You must have *some* project you worked on for fun. You must have *something* in your github.

>I graduated in CS
Shouldn't have wasted 4 years and thousands of dollars then, you fucking dipshit. To get a job in programming, you don't need some meme degree. Wait let me guess, you thought reading some books and getting your name on a piece of toilet paper...actually...meant something?

Attached: 1551217568131.jpg (600x800, 204K)

>You must have *something* in your github.
this is the hr cancer that has me grinding out commits every day for software that nobody will ever use because hr people do not actually understand the concept of working for money.

I dont even have a github

Then make one. Then, before you go to sleep tonight, put *something* on it. IDC if you just implement MemeBuzz in your favorite language. Then tomorrow get started on an actual project.

i mean if you are trully desperate and dont care about money
revature staffing(tx)or those it staffing solutions places.

cons
shit pay, these staffing agencies place u at legit companies.
they skim off the top 20 percent.
interview and training done by pajeets.
just need to have a cs degree.
training for 3 months then, placement.
35000 after taxes
pros
u get job
probably advance to a better job after 1 year.

i would advice not doing this, maybe look into moving somewhere else

No

I already live in a major city
I dont want to work it. Im not qualified at all. Even less than cs

it looks like u are locked on for 2 years, again this has to be a nuclear option. this no bueno, might even impede ur carreer progressikn in the first few years.

Enjoy using your degree as tissue then.

you have any kind of degree?
i have seen basic web dev/it jobs at city/gov boards, that accept associate degrees.
these are not high paying, but they are overlooked by a lot of people and are not on indeed most of the times.

I have a computer science degree. I know zero about web dev

>I graduated CS
No you didn't. For one it's fall term, you would've graduated months ago.
Also you would have done internships, numerous one's in fact. But you didn't and this is a LARP.

If you want a job and you're not a pajeet then make something and sell it. Or go on triplebyte and shill yourself if you're EU/American

You can learn the basics in 8 days if you're actually a CS grad n0x400.1mb.site/

The trick is to make the project first, then post it unto your github piece by piece :)

This. I had my first job after college for 2 years. Quit after being fed up with things about it, was unemployed for a little over a week.

Or Patreon. Or anything that gets you money/attention.

learn web development
develop some app with express js, I dunno
not the best paid path but there's always work.

Thanks for the link buddy, will help a lot!
OP is a fucking NEET faggot.

Its not a larp. I graduated months ago and have been looking.
I have no internships just my thesis.

Why is cs such a miserable field

the degree isn't as much of a meme as you and people like you.
Years of CS, didn't you implement heaps, hash tables, FFT, dijkstra, etc? then how the fuck can't you program?

If it makes you feel any better, I was in a worse position than you.

Even I've coded since I was in middle school, I graduated with a degree in philosophy (logic to be specific because the pseudo math stuff was pretty cool). Because I didn't want to go to graduate school and my parents were stay-at-home boomers, I was in a bad position and had to hustle out of my ass to make myself a viable candidate for an entry position. Day and night for 10 months reading and practicing programming. Only shitting and sleeping for breaks.

By the end I had a multifaceted project portfolio demonstrating my progression for C, C#, Java, JS, and Assembly. My parents were on the verge of kicking me out, and despite my progress I still received rejections from like 50 applications because I simply didn't have a degree in cs.

I managed to get a deal from an engineering firm whose boss was curious by my application.

My point in all of this, is that you are not in as bad of a position as you think you are. Because you have a degree in CS you can't get away with not knowing a lot unlike people like me.

>Why is cs such a miserable field
Because you fell for the college meme you retard.
Should have been uploading projects to github or some other such site all those years while being a good goy and spending money on the college jew. For fucks sakes, if you're going to college at least get an actual useful degree. Literally anything, but something in medicine or engineering. Everything else is just a meme and excuse for a college to sucker you into giving them all your money and time.

You h/\^ve be~en visite^d by Lau~r/\ D`yatlov.

This thr`e/\d is currently re/\*ding 33 repl-ies (no`t gre|at, not terrible).

Attached: 1561772830765.jpg (1301x650, 125K)