NEW DISTRO IS OUT!

SuperX!
superxos.com/
After much delay and several long sleepless nights, our team is very proud to release the next flagship version of our operating system – SuperX 5.0 “Lamarr”. This version is dedicated to the Austrian-American film actress and inventor, who is one of the pioneers of wireless communication, the great – Hedy Lamarr.

With this release, we highlight our approach to innovation, while maintaining our friendliness and focus on design and beauty.

C'mon Jow Forums, what's another distro for you to try? Do the needful and install Super X today!

Attached: splash_screen.png (1920x1080, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts?t=505
superxos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

install gentoo

"is now aavailable"
If you can't spell available without error, I don't want to see your code.

>a fork of a fork of a fork
>still uses systemD-stroyer
Ok then

>an ubuntu based distro with the same generic selling points as the thousand other ubuntu based distros
Let me guess: you made this to fill a gap in your resume that would otherwise be unemployment?

Ha ha, very funny, I am aware that this is a me-me among Jow Forums/G/, so this doesn't phase me

English isn't our first language, get back to me when you make a website in Hindi, American beefdog!

My... I mean... this distro is the #1 distro in all of India!

HAHAHA
You honestly expect Jow Forums to install a Pajeet OS?

You have your OS, but where is your toilet, SIR? Do the needful and go to the designated shitting area at once.

Sorry, Gobinder, but I'm quite satisfied with Parabola GNU/Linux-libre. You can shill your third-rate, nonfree (as in freedom) distro elsewhere.

>English isn't our first language, get back to me when you make a website in Hindi, American beefdog!
POO

>made in india
Just like this video:
youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts?t=505

>NEW DISTRO IS OUT!
i sleep

oh look it's another 'linux for humans' OS.
it looks like your made from scratch, not based on anything. In that case, good for you. But I'm not going to install a distro that forces me to use an app store. Even Mac OS X allows me to install programs from the command line, your documentation doesn't look like I have that option without searching through dozens of commands and testing which seems right.
Linux isn't the same without the CLI.

What changes to Ubuntu and gnome did you make that are notable?

I will try it out

Superjeet X, sir

Your country has less than 3 months to fullfill the "superpower by 2020" meme

It's technically Kubuntu (bionic beaver) with some interesting tweaks and tools. I'm going to be kind enough to say thanks for doing what makes you happy with GNU/Linux. Ignore the haters

You might want to show this off to KDE fans.

What's the point? Why not Debian, Fedora, hell, even Ubuntu, Kubuntu, whatever ... They are all user friendly enough? What does this distro differently? Will it be around in one year, two years?

>SuperX OS has a built-in app store with over thousands of apps. So you can download your favorite apps in a few finger tips.

Oh India ...

The fact that it's advertised here makes me not want to try it out..

fpbp

>NEW DISTRO
can you fix all the previous distros first? thanks.

quit acting as if you know enough about init systems to say that systemd is bad

just install ubuntu like us normal people
i work in IT and make hella bread

POO

Attached: poo.png (750x510, 208K)

>lamarr

Attached: file.png (800x573, 795K)

Another distro... what is different this time? is it going to be the same dock/taskbar shit? man I want something like this!

Attached: gui Concept.webm (1920x1080, 2.48M)

>Lamarr
Why you used African American name!? Are you racist???

What a retarded concept. Looks like another tablet/smartphone OS for desktop.
What's the point of this shit if it doesn't even show essential information like date and time?
Do not, by any means, become designer, because your taste and understanding of what things should do is terrible.

How many grandchildren does Debian have at this point? I lost count

I'm all for freedom but dude, couldn't these guys with these "Distributions" just join Ubuntu or Debian? None of these flavors work as good as they, hell Ubuntu itself doesn't work as good as Debian but it's popular so why not just make these two better distros? I mean how many more distros do you need with apt? Oh well it's their choice.

Mint works better than Ubuntu and also more polished and actually usable.

Ok, but Mint offers some things out of the box that Ubuntu didn't at the time. Timeshift, way easier to get videos runnings with codecs installer out of the box, a menu resembling windows to make the transition easier, etc. What do the other 1000 distros with apt offer?

>made in India
Fucking pajeets please go back to your containment board >>>/xda/

>rabbits in your headlights
isn't that the song featuring thom yorke?

fuck off. stop shilling your shitty fork of a fork on Jow Forums.

Man you really convinced me that you have in fact better taste than me.

You can't even see the fucking time at the bottom.

yes

I haven't even opened the link yet, but I know it will literally just be Ubuntu with a GNOME theme.

I won't install this unless it has the seal of approval from the esteemed Mr. Durga Sir or the Icon of Java gentleman Me. Nagoor Babu Sir.

kys, inbred fuck
you, fucks, are ruining all good things with your shit, """futuristic"""" design ideas.
Piece of shit, human scum

>Austrian
Da prakts da den beidl aufd seitn
Void Linux still wins my choice.

you have a rather crappy ugly logo and website for a compagny that focus on design and beauty

Attached: wzg9cyf1-900.jpg (900x900, 57K)

Not even super powerful toilets. Ignoring their Java moon rover.

Attached: superstreetpooperX.png (1123x659, 321K)

Shill your PajeetOS elsewhere.

>Lemarr
>not a Devuan fork

you don't have to know anything about init systems since only a small part of systemd is dedicated to that kind of functionality.

uh oh pooped the loo

absolute retard

Attached: shytstaind.png (1280x2084, 619K)

>Made in india
Insta dropped

sorry I am not a Neanderthal who uses a fucking start button and taskbar.

he looks like he's cosplaying when in fact he's not

Your point? Why the fuck would I give two fucks who you are or not?
My point is: desktop environment must be functionality over aesthetics
Your cumbrain can not comprehend this.
To hide everything so you could see your retarded wallpaper? Why the fuck? This is applefaggot mentality.

I cope with it in /etc/fstab
# Remount efivars as read-only to protect against bricked motherboards
efivarfs /sys/firmware/efi/efivars efivarfs ro,nosuid,nodev,noexec,noatime 0 0

Attached: systemd.png (537x464, 336K)

Attached: systemdisease.png (2400x1300, 1.06M)

>Made in India
Poo

give me one reason to use this over KDE Neon or Kubuntu

I've seen this sorcery popping out in every desktop thread lately. What is this?

>people not understanding that this is bad bait
OP because you didn't want me to install it I will try it out.

Why would someone make a website in an irrelevant language?

>made in india
Poonix

Attached: Hedy Lamarr.jpg (1280x960, 209K)

>superxos.com/
poo in loo

actually i gotta admit i'm actually really proud of you guys

like i make poo in loo jokes and shit like the rest of Jow Forums but I know what India has seen over the past centuries and i'm glad you're trying to better yourself. You guys put together a linux distro, that's something i'm far too lazy to do. I will not be using it but I support you guys :3

May I ask what is the point of it?

>Made in India
POO IN THE GNU

Attached: dayisruined.jpg (800x450, 87K)