Americans no longer posses the technologies to build an airplane

Attached: 1550206339917.jpg (846x844, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2tuKiiznsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boeing wants to import pajeets to do engineering or just outsource the designs... they deserve everything happening to them.

They also lost their contracts with Delta doing all kinds of niggerdly shit. Really though, they can get their selves in order or they can fuck off.

Can we just nationalize boeing at this point?
There's something seriously fucking wrong with their quality control.

Chinese corporate spys sabotaging their planes

>Can we just nationalize boeing at this point?
wanting to bail out the toxic shit with my taxdollars, fuck off

>door flew off

Attached: You_Tell_The_Stupidist_Lies.jpg (1382x768, 93K)

it's OVER, boeing is FINISHED & BANKRUPT

Boeing has issues I agree

Bank bailouts gave a return on the investment.
Nationalizing Boeing would do the same.

As a nationalized company, it'd only be hiring American citizens, and make a more quality product, instead of having hundreds of orders canceled.
Airbus is really destroying Boeing the past few years despite all our defense tax dollars being funneled into their executives pockets.

>implying it's actual Americans building the defective planes

>As a nationalized company, it'd only be hiring American citizens
Yeah that would last for about 30 days at most.

>under extreme load conditions

Meaning it was beyond what was necessary and what will ever occur in real world use

yeah just read an article

>The test is meant to push the plane beyond its limits. Engineers had the plane pressurized and on the ground. They loaded it up well beyond capacity and bent its wings in an extreme manner, in a way almost certain to never happen in the real world.

They do shit like pic related to the planes

Attached: 2FD76DFC00000578-0-image-a-6_1452081783896.jpg (636x358, 54K)

It's extremely profitable like 100 billion +

>Bank bailouts gave a return on the investment.
at what opportunity cost? what if that money had instead gone into jobs programs to train engineers and rebuild infrastructure. how much return would have come from that.

instead it was spent to balance the books on a bunch of securities gamblers who got too greedy

wow, that diversity hiring starts to pay off

>nationalizing shit makes it better
lol fuck off libtard

>at what opportunity cost? what if that money had instead gone into jobs programs to train engineers and rebuild infrastructure. how much return would have come from that.

what about the hundreds of millions losing money in the stock market and also accounts or above government guarantees then off course all the job losses

using indian and mexican labour wasn't so cheap after all

press S to spit on b**ng's grave

>$0.0002 Airbus bucks have been deposited towards an EU agriculture campaign in your name!

Can anyone? We've been getting dumber since the end of the 18th century.

We have geniuses, yes, but that's not what matters - in large projects it is the intelligence of the average person in society that maters as there are so many things that can go wrong.

Just another symptom.

>what about the hundreds of millions losing money in the stock market
What about it? That money didn't bail them out and they lost their shirts and houses.
The bailout was to keep the banks solvent so they could continue "lending" to businesses (even though they didn't) and to prevent a recession (which it didn't). In the last great recession the government created jobs programs to create many of the roads and bridges we still use. This time we gave the perpetrators a get out of jail card and transferred all of the risk to the taxpayers.

Boeing has been the most corrupt company in America for a century. Just look into their history, it's been massive government corruption since day one. I'm glad they're failing so hard at every level, now that political favouritism can't fully insulate them from global competition (although it makes no difference to their bottom line since they'll just make it up on bloated military contracts)

>Can anyone? We've been getting dumber since the end of the 18th century.
Declining nutrition and exercize standards.
Apples, most fruits as well as wheat and other staple grains nowadays posses less nurtients and micronutriets (minerals/vitamins) compared to strains from a 100 years ago.
All this selective breeding of crop strains for maximum yields has produced McFries of fruits, vegies and crops. Easily to get mass yields using modern agriculture, high in calories but nutritionally very, very poor. The average person ends up eating more junk food and calories just to meet bare minimum mineral/vitamin standards required by the body.

Russians have been developing better planes for about 20 years now.

>in a way almost certain to never happen in the real world
Until it does.

>As a nationalized company, it'd only be hiring American citizens, and make a more quality product, instead of having hundreds of orders canceled.

Boeing bought Embrear and you can bet production of their next single-aisle (i.e. the next gen 737) at least will be moved to Brazil, and they'll use it as leverage against their remaining US workers.

But what grinds my gears the most is that Boeing and Airbus could have had a serious competitor in Bombardier, breaking up their too-cozy duopoly, except that Boeing used every dirty political trick to kill them. That is, it's much more efficient for Boeing to pay off politicians to shield them from competition than to produce competitive products. At least they're paying for it now.

The Deep State has chosen Lockheed.
Boeing can go die in a ditch for all they care

Apples and oranges. Lockheed focus on military tech, Boeing on civil aviation.

Bombardier themselves are the retards

>In July 2018, Airbus acquired a 50.01% stake in the CSeries for one Canadian dollar, with an option to acquire the remaining interest by 2024

And they just gave up their name so now it's an Airbus A220

Final Destination 1 huh

The tech was lost on 9/11 together with steel beams tech

They were forced into this because the US had blocked sales of the CSeries, imposing some ridiculous 300% tariff at Boeing's behest. Airbus had a US factory they'd build for a military contract Boeing also used political shenanigans to take from them, so it was a way for both companies (Airbus and Bombardier) to make the most of their shitty situations.

the jet fuel industry is booming however

because they were selling it like $15million below cost becuase the EU props everything up. UK even threatened to not buy boeing anymore because it hurts their aerospace jobs.

Look at the a380 or eurofighter, literally get spain to make a door then ship the doors by barge to france and shit like that. UK makes parts of a wings

and the tariff was overturned afterwards after an appeal

Do you think the CEO/CTO gives a fuck? The person in charge gives zero fucks. They only see money, and your whiteass think you are better than the pajeet since you smell "good" and can communicate better?

...but what's most unfortunate is that Bombardier then gave up on commercial aviation, selling off their regional jet and turboprop businesses as well, so now there's no scale competition to Airbus and Boeing. What Bombardier had that none of the other would be challengers (Comac, United Aircraft, Mitsubishi, etc.) had was scale. Also very unfortunate Boeing was allowed to buy Embraer. This is the US and Europe rigging the global airplane market in favour of producers to the detriment of competition and consumers.

Airbus will also likely prevent the A220 from becoming a more direct 737/A320 competitor by delaying a stretch.

>nationalize boeing
>wto will automaticly give the lawsuit to airbus
>boeing will have to pay 30 billions in damages to airbus

good lord you people are idiots

>Look at the a380 or eurofighter, literally get spain to make a door then ship the doors by barge to france and shit like that. UK makes parts of a wings

Everyone operates this way, including Boeing.

They have the technology... just not the people.
Good luck flying planes designed by Lequandasha and Jamal Abdu Ramirez.

No, the picture is bigger. Nutrition is but one aspect and, dare I say, one of the less relevant ones.

The rise of average intelligence in Europe is attributed to the procreative success of the more intelligent people. People of higher status, which correlates with intelligence, reproduced successfully and were displacing the average, especially during the period of the plague.

It is simply natural selection. What pressure is there to cull the dumb, ignorant and socially dysgenic degenerates? The West pay for them to reproduce, and I'm not even talking about immigrants.

Those H1B designs will blow the doors off your profit margins.

painful kek, but yeah.
they'll loophole a bunch of pajeets in there as soon as they figure out how.

Have you been ever on a plane in a turbulence when masks fall down?
Unless yes, kindly kys. I've seen wings flap around that IRL.

flying doors is innovation.

Attached: 1463098261497.jpg (798x500, 40K)

>I've seen wings flap around that IRL.
lol no

I bet you're a retard who thinks they've been in a "hard" landing before

Airplanes are a lie, the windows are just lcd screens displaying cgi, while planes get shipped on trains/ferries, gotta keep the flat earth truth from the public

Ever wondered why you can't open a window in an airplane

I was when I was a kid. Back then I just thought that it was normal turbulence as it was my first time in a plane. Turned out the the pilot was given wrong info and was NOT supposed to take off and we went straight inside a fuckhueg storm. Pilot had no way to avoid it and tried to go above it. It was an old ass Swiss bimotor and couldn't do it and it ended up landing us right where we shouldn't. It seriously felt like the plane was inside a blender. When we landed the pilot was pale and was fucking praising god. We apparently completely disappeared for a while. Situation was such a shitshow that the company didn't want us to board the next plane and got us hotel rooms for the night so we could rest and forget about all this. I had no fucking idea and was having the time of my life in the flying rollercoaster. Based nigga flight attendant just gave every kid loads of fanta. My parents only told me all that recently.

>Mitsubishi
>A competitor
No
Only Airbus and COMAC are competitors to Boeing

wind doesn't make the wings bend like that and you're a underage fag back and just admitted you didn't see it and got told by your parents

>stress testing done to the extreme, beyond normal operating conditions
your point?

Most pajeets get their (((((degrees))))) from dubious online (((((sources))))), while that might be fine and dandy for meme degrees like computer science and liberal arts where no hands on experience is required. Do you really wanna employ a pajeet who graduated with a Third Class Honours in Aviation Engineering (Online) from Street Shitting University of Mumbai to build billion dollar planes?

Boeing owns Embraer now (aka Boeing Brazil), so Mitsubishi is a competitor.

Hitler was right. Everything is about blood and DNA. A select few races are gifted with those qualities that push humanity forward and bring light to the world.

If you deny this fact, mix the blood, allow inferior races in to our countries; things may appear okay for a while, coasting on the glories of the past. But eventually nature will make us pay for our sins. We haven't even lived one lifetime with mass immigration, and we are already seeing disastrous effects. Things are going to get chaotic in the coming decades.

As one small example, things like airplanes going down, which used to be 'one in a million,' will now become frequent occurrences and just part of the risk of flying. Like a train derailment is part of the risk of public transport in China.

Wow. How can one man be so retarded. I didn't say I saw the wings bend that way I said I was in a storm that nearly caused a crash. And where do I admit I am underage ? You do understand that that kind of plane has not been in service in western countries for like 20 years ?

>I hope you're trolling

Burgerland is irrelevant in 2019, they don't have leardership in any field anymore and they know it.
This is why orange guy is mad at every country on this planet and up taxes for one day to please its supporters.

the problem is too many immigrants

What do they mean by extreme load conditions? Simulated super high elevation? (i.e. was overpressure)

learn to read, bozo

No, he is not, and since Hitler basically said the same, he can't be wrong.
He pretty much nailed it.
Ask white programmers about their pajeet H1b visa poos and pakis that work besides them.
Look what Microsoft did to Windows. Best example.

Windows has never been good, little stormzoomer.

America should just let the chinese do it and focus on making movies, tv, music and other entertainment products. That's what they have been consistently good at.

Wrong, we are just as intelligent as our neolithic-ancestors. The only difference is that we have access to a massive pool of knowledge earn with blood and sweat by countless generations.

The problem is purely politics and people don't understand what lead to the rapid growth of innovation in the last three centuries. Here's a hint, it all about harnessing new forms of energy and how it opens up new practical applications.

We have reached the practical and physical limits of current forms of energy production.

>sell out companies to foreigners
>drop standards to reduce costs and replace everyone with cheap foreigners affirmative action quotas
>hurr durr why isnt shit like 50 years ago

OH NO NO NO NO NO!

Attached: BOEING.png (672x636, 247K)

>pattern repeats itself over and over again in all kinds of industries
>calling it out will make you the bad guy

Why possibly would they go above and beyond the necessary stress tests for certification? I think this article is poorly written and does not actually define what is going on.
I guess we will have to wait until that guy from the Seattle Times who wrote the great articles on the 737 max gets around to writing an article here on the 777.

>posses
And underage niggers no longer possess the right to post threads.

It is more like peak energy production with current sources is setting in and it will only get worse.

I wouldn't be too surprised if air travel regresses back to being a luxury only reserved for the social elite within a generation or two assuming WWIII doesn't erupt in that timeframe.

Great Depression II is going to happen once Boomers start dying off en mass.

And Poo in loos made it worse, commiecuck.

Yeah, but the standards will degrade to make sure theyre still competitive

There are cohorts of foreign nationals that have infiltrated US corporations that for whatever reason hate the United States and make it their personal goal to fuck shit up as much as possible. They have it down really well too, i've never seen them actually blamed for their incompetence.

>retard comment claiming that WinXP and Win2000 are shit.
Sure nigger.
At least you tried. :-D

>Black woman explaining the benefits of diversity

It's all so tiresome bros

>(((hollywood))) Marvel SJW bullshit "That's what they have been consistently good at."
Not even on this field they are good.

Hitler was brown-nosing gooks and black Africans.

Shut the fuck up, stormtard.

>Hitler was brown-nosing gooks and black Africans.
Pure projection. He used them as tools as well as the jew uses the Goyim as tools.

D U R G A S O F T

Jow Forums should start a white male plane engineering company. We can pick up all of these airlines

Cringe
Apex based

Attached: 1566941596582.jpg (1080x1175, 54K)

you can't do that with Jow Forumstards
They would use arch loonix as the main driver and mpv for navigation. All that packed in a ThinkPad from 1972.
this shit wouldn't even boot up, let alone roll out from the hangar.

And? it'd actually work

Its actually ironic but Boeing is actually guilty of something similar to what you're describing. The reason their products suck is precisely because they don't need to follow regulations or do basic shit like updating their hardware. This is about America executives not wanting to pay for the quality that is clearly lacking in these aircraft.

retard

They're approving the final design though, you really think these planes are made by a poor country with no outside funding??

>I imply loonix is working
No cringelord, it's not. The retardness of of Jow Forumstards shilling for muhh_arch will make them force pilots to use terminal commands in order to do all the shit needed to fly.
One letter set wrong, plane goes nosediving.
And Jow Forumstards will say it's the pilots fault, because he typed wrong and didn't compile the kernel right in time while acceleration on the air filed.
And since mpv does hang up, because the pilot forgot to tweak the shit out of it for weeks, he will attempt to land in bangladesh instead of his planned destination.
Also breaking loose display panel from 1972 Thinkpad doesn't make using the terminal easier while in the starting procedure.

But nice i could discuss this with you.

THIS!!!!!!
This applies to sooo fucking many things the americans do.
A great and modern looking hull, but the inside is cheaply made and equipped with ancient technology, bad wiring, lack of quality and hammered together with plywood by spics and other H1b folks.
I have seen this countless times. All that because of muhh margins and profits.

Why can't Americans build planes any more?
>F-35
>737 Max
>777X
Remember to boycott all (((American-engineered))) goods - for your own safety!

Reminder: Minimum wage pajeet temp workers fucked up the software fix for the 737 Max -
but a software fix was only needed because the plane was defective in the first place! Great (((American design)))!

Attached: amerifat engineering.png (1366x768, 447K)

>tfw competent engineer

most of the days I'm very sad about being enterprise cucked, but the smugness of still having work when the diversity shitcastle going up in flames gives me hope. I mean, there must be at least a couple of places where the quality of your work matters, right?

>be door
>better at flying than the plane

probably it landed smoother too

>made_my_day-comment.
hahahahahahahaha

Yes it is, that's why everyone in the world runs it or something they made themselves for anything mission critical

nice try

we will be feeling the effects of this madness real soon. better be very careful about what live saving/risking tech and experts you use from now on.

Attached: 1546820282004.png (1352x601, 463K)

Managers are fucking scum for doing this. I'm in it and my manager is a retarded postmenopausal woman who loves these Indians. I swear accents charm morons into thinking people are smart.

>Can anyone?
yeah, china

Nationalizing is a bailout by any other words.

The proper solution to Boeing is to let it fail. Let it all crash and burn and everyone involved idgaf losing their jobs + pensions + reputation. Shareholder get fried, stockmarket tanks, everyone in aviation goes full squeaky-bunghole for 12 months.
That and only that will clean up the aviation industry.
Only the full-force of high impact direct consequences will ever persuade the C-suite to reign in their excesses. Only when they see other C-suiters spending the rest of their careers dealing with civil suits, criminal penalties, and government inquiries will they ever give pause to signing up to the lastest slimeball scam brought before the boardroom. If all they see is another round of golden handshakes and soft bailouts, the crime will go on forever.

Corporate America is a criminal enterprise and criminals understand only harsh justice. No bailout.
Boeing crashes right into the ground, just like the passengers they murdered.

Attached: thx1138.jpg (332x152, 5K)