Any good alternatives to this?

Any good alternatives to this?
I can't run it in 90hz on my OP7pro.

Attached: firefox-focus-1.jpg (760x428, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix
developer.chrome.com/multidevice/android/customtabs
theregister.co.uk/2019/06/28/firefox_preview_for_android/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/dissenter.html
rbt.asia/g/thread/71006570/#71006630
adguard.com/en/adguard-dns/overview.html
opendns.com/cisco-opendns/
tomshardware.com/news/cisco-backdoor-hardcoded-accounts-software,37480.html
infoworld.com/article/2608141/snowden--the-nsa-planted-backdoors-in-cisco-products.html
f-droid.org/en/packages/org.gnu.icecat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Firefox Klar.

finally, thanks user!

Brave
anything else is trash, at least in mobile

Ive been using Firefox for a long time, but the last year or so its gotten pretty shitty, slow and bloated with unnecessary shit. I updated to the newsest version the other day and it freezes my PC every time I try to open it. I finally said fuck it and got Waterfox.

It seems to work perfectly so far. Its like old firefox was, when it was just a nice fast, basic browser with lots of customizability.

Fuck new firefox.

I think you'd prefer icecat if you compile it on windows. It's managed by more serious people.

Try Firefox Preview.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix

This. It's so fucking fast. No extension support yet though but AdAway takes care of most ads. Or of you don't have root access you can use DNS66 or whatever.

Paid shill.

No i'm not paid shill, i happen to like brave better than whatever shitty browser you use.

It's fast because it uses the GeckoView which is similar to Chrome's WebView but it utilises the Custom tabs API thus it's much faster
developer.chrome.com/multidevice/android/customtabs

Attached: performance.gif (640x360, 567K)

>Any good alternatives to this?
>I can't run it in 90hz on my OP7pro.
Bromite

theregister.co.uk/2019/06/28/firefox_preview_for_android/

Paid shill.

Attached: brave.png (350x250, 6K)

Kiwi and Firefox are better

Fennec on F-Droid

Dissenter browser > all

Botnet.
spyware.neocities.org/articles/dissenter.html

Attached: 1564185532523.png (1023x2253, 190K)

the thief will always say he isn't one when questioned.
off with your shitty browser, shillnigger

Pretty sure that someone refuted like half that picture last night.

Attached: 1537318455938.png (1023x1278, 224K)

>literally a Brave build with some features disabled a shitty new addon because voatfags are butthurt that all their FUD against Mozilla and all their lies about Eich are, in fact, false
Dissenter is for retards and gays.

Attached: 1558331932688.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Literally a paid shill, holy shit. Maybe even Brendan Eich himself.
Nobody is autistic enough to make a retarded picture like this. Only a paid shill would.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: s.jpg (225x225, 9K)

This.

Brave shills were literally caught red-handed recently.
rbt.asia/g/thread/71006570/#71006630
See pic related if you're too lazy to open the link.

Notice something?

Attached: 1558201320517.png (599x850, 98K)

This Brave fork was whipped out in literally a few days in response to the recent wave of censorship from Twitter, Facebook, Mozilla etc. Its claim to fame is being integrated with the Dissenter extension (banned from Firefox's and Chrome's extension stores) which allows you to comment on any article from any website, bypassing their censorship policies. Quite handy. To use it, however, you need to sign up for their social network, which requires ReCaptcha (devs have dismissed the issue). Then, to post a comment, you of course have to share the site you're on with Dissenter, which, if used extensively, could build quite a profile of your browsing history. Who's to say they won't run away with all that data then? Their privacy policy, consisting of one fucking sentence, says literally nothing about what they collect and share, so you should assume it's everything with whoever. As for the browser, it contains the usual Brave shit like Shields, whitelisted trackers and safebrowsing. In addition to those - whenever you open a new tab, Dissenter will connect to a bunch of news sites and youtube, as well as clearbit to download their icons; fortunately, this can be disabled. All in all, this browser is just a fad riding on the current anti-censorship climate. In fact, I'd say it's very likely a honeypot designed to collect the browsing and comment history from as many people as possible and share them with the great centralizer (Cloudflare), to help eventually create an Internet that is fully controlled by the elites. The idea is nice (and I hope someone worthy repeats it) but the execution could not have been worse. Run the fuck away!

>fork
It's not a fork. It's a build with a couple of different flags at compile time.
>muh censorship
Mozilla and Google disallowing that shitty extension from their stores is not censorship.

>Mozilla and Google disallowing that shitty extension from their stores is not censorship.
Yes, yes it is.

Pretty sure you and that someone is full of shit

Are you 10?

Noticed that your pic is the same lazy rehashed fud

But it isn't. Their addon didn't follow their rules so it was removed.

>Pretty sure you and that someone is full of shit
Why don't you go ahead and find out for yourself. I mean, you're on Jow Forums. It shouldn't be difficult for you to test the browser and see what's going on. As far as their privacy policy, even a boomer can look that up.

you meant Bromite, right?

Brave is shit on iOS compared to SnowHaze. I have to assume there's something like that for Android.

I don't get why anyone would use this over regularfox + ublock, unless they're really, really into the color purple. Its adblocker is shit, and regularfox has the same disconnect-based anti-tracking. So use regularfox + extensions.

Bromite is also a choice if you want chromium based.

Hijacking this thread to ask an important question. First of all I'm a poor NEET, thus afraid to root my phone with unknown software. What are my best options to block all ads in app as well as in browsers?
Used ad-guard, but shit requires a license and dns66 is shit.

This: adguard.com/en/adguard-dns/overview.html

It's the link to an instruction page to set up your device/router to use AdGuard's DNS, which will do the blocking for you.

Blokada is a good alternative desu.

adguard (Adguard DNS is nice and free too for ads and such) works fine without root, tho if you want to use it for free you're allowed to block only one app (browser etc) Or just use Blokada. works perfectly without root and it's free

Attached: desr.jpg (168x299, 5K)

I really like this one...damn good!
Thank you, user for recommending the good shit.

if you actually really deeply believe that brave is here for your security you need to do some research then brother

How do you guys trust AdGuard's DNS?

I'm pretty sure you mean bromite

So? Rules are the core foundation of censorship.

Cringe and bluepilled.

>just scour the internet bro, it's easy
I just don't understand you people. They have the only consistently updated Chromium based browser with Ungoogled-Chromium patches. Where's the fucking problem? If isn't some closed source bullshit either like SRWare Iron.

>I don't have the first clue of what I'm talking about but I better act smug so they think I won something: The picture

and how do you trust the DNS servers of your IP, Google, OpenDNS, CloudFlare, Quad9, Ultra/SafeDNS...etc etc?

Out of all those I only trust OpenDNS, others can fuck right off!

I used to be a fan of OpenDNS but after Cisco bought them i don't trust them anymore.
opendns.com/cisco-opendns/
tomshardware.com/news/cisco-backdoor-hardcoded-accounts-software,37480.html
infoworld.com/article/2608141/snowden--the-nsa-planted-backdoors-in-cisco-products.html

You consider the risks, like:
>DNS provider sells or loses your browsing history
>ISP intercepts your browsing history and then sells or loses it
>ISP intercepts your browsing history and calls the cops on you
>government finds out you visit lolibooru as part of routine snooping and decides to van you
>government doesn't like you for other reasons and obtains your browsing history to use as a weapon
And pick the service that results in the lowest overall risk.

it's called firefox
retard you can enable the same delete when closing action in regular firefox

Firefox preview

So what DNS do you use right now?

Sadly firefox preview doesn't support 90hz refresh rate.

because standard firefox doesn't support 90hz refresh rate.

why are there so many good browsers for android and not many for windows/mac/linux?

brave doesn't work on android 4.1

For now, it's a matter of time. It seems there's only a few usable ones among the handful that support it, like opera touch and chrome, and focus apparently "alternates between 60 and 90 engines" whatever that means.

So just use Opera Touch which I wouldn't really recommend or wait. Though it's weird that chrome forks doesn't support it when chrome itself does.

Are you not reading the thread?
Firefox klar supports it and I'm currently browsing comfortably in 90 hz on my op7pro.

Adguard DNS

GNU/IceCat
f-droid.org/en/packages/org.gnu.icecat

Paid shill.

Because everyone mainly uses phones now.
It's very sad.

Stop updating it for fuck sake.

>retards and gays
>anime
the cognitive dissonance is real

Tried Firefox on Android like 2 years ago something and it was horribly slow. Just tried it out again and it's actually quick now. Finally.