So this is the power of Java™

So this is the power of Java™.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-07 00-04-51.png (826x691, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DnqjEBHpyvk?t=347
youtu.be/dI-JW2UIAG0
youtu.be/olRF5Ckaga0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suberpower by dwenty-dwenty

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

MOONS

>Land on the moon
>Immediately poo on it

Maybe they should develop their country in the right order: first sanitation, then space exploration.

>they didnt hire the icon of java

Attached: babusir.gif (849x458, 152K)

poo.init()

Fuck his Java class, I want to attend his Photoshop class

poo.Looo();

Pottery.

Do we actually know what language ISRO uses for their stuff? Though I wouldn't be surprised if they actually used Java for their satellites.

MY FRIEND ARE NOT EMBRACE POWER OF DURGASOFT. BECOME A WEAPON OF JAVA!

imagine riding in a spacecraft programmed by this man

youtu.be/DnqjEBHpyvk?t=347

It's bizarre how the 69 moon landing was ever accomplished. I don't think the moon landing was faked, but the fact that 50 years later it's still hit or miss makes me think how unbelievably lucky the first moon landing would have to be for it to have succeeded.

It wasnt accomplished dumbass. It never happened.

They need to rewrite it in JavaScript

This is what happens when you use poo as a propellant.

Every argument I have read against it happening is riddled with fallacy. Whether I do or don't believe in it makes no difference to you.

U.S. had tons of money and pays attention to safety and quality (and had the money to affrd safety and quality)

Instead of landing on the moon it would directly go land on the sun

What fallacy

so whats the error in the code

All the German scientists are now dead, and today you only have diversity hires in the US, Indians, etc. so they can't replicate it.

>t. Jow Forumstard faggot
Leave this board and take your troglodyte cringe bigotry else where.

>using java for a satellite
You'd have to be an atomic retard to do that

Autistic screeching isn't a refutation. All you did was announce his post offends your delicate sensibilities, you haven't proved him wrong. That's the problem with you people is you think stomping your feet and pouting wins people over, well it doesn't.

Any argument based on the lighting/gravity/shadows of the pictures taken on the moon

Nice retort Pajeet

And most of the parts were made by hand. Crazy stuff.

I dont engage with racist pieces of shit. So shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

It was a fuckoff huge project. In today's money it was like 20 billion.

>t. Right wing retard

Kys yourself

Thats enough to fund you nazi's "wall"
I said leave me the fuck alone.

Owen Benjamin already proved the moon landing never happened

That's the thing, the engineers back then had amazing skillsets that are flat out obsolete nowadays. You can't just "build the saturn V again" even if you have the blueprints since a lot of the work and changes weren't documented. No two F-1 engines were the same , it's incredible what was achieved back then. It's also a really inefficient rocket compared to what we have to today, but also the most powerful single rocket engine ever made.

Not your safe space. Feel free to go back.

nowadays there's a new focus
>the general population

Attached: cEZWRVV.gif (404x402, 871K)

Not you hate box to spew bigotry in either so shut the fuck up. This board is beyond fucked up. You all make fun of indians, women, asians, mexicans, trans, and more. This is one of the reasons reddit is better because bigots like you would've been banned fucking lightyears ago.

>implying lightyear is a measurement of time

Soft troll.

Attached: ffffff.png (644x644, 936K)

U.S. budget is not good these days. We couldn't fund a project to go to the moon again if we wanted too. Social security costs too much, keeping sandniggers in check costs too much, etc.

d l8

Any other time on this site I would think this is bait but nowadays I'm not even sure anymore. Go back.

>sandniggers
Again you fucking racists

Leave

>gysys on the moon

Whoa. Looks like someone needs to dilate

Why were Germans so good at making rockets anyways? Now we are stuck on this shitty planet spiraling towards being an overpopulated shithole where we have to eat bugs for protein and live in vans. Feels bad man.

>being this sensitive
Pro Tip: I'm a Spic born and riced

SUB-SAHARANS

Attached: Telugu-Dictator-Movie-Review-Rating-1st-Day-Box-Office-Collection.jpg (600x375, 60K)

Fucking fuck fucks!!!!!!

Poo on moon

How fucking dare you use that term, racism outside of /b/ is a bannable offense.

Explains your affinity for nazis desu

Neet can't even do oop right, should be loo.poo()

Because of the V2 rockets they used against Britain during WWII.
It was the only way they could destroy London without sacrificing the Luftwaffe, sadly they didn't invest enough money into it...

>how fucking dare you
How fucking dare you, faggot.

Is cryptostorm really ran by antifa faggots?

Back then you had the best minds working on it and the full support of the US at the height of it's power. The country valued the sciences more than gluttony.

Today, most of the smartest people are siphoned off to hedge funds and other profit ventures that do nothing to advance mankind. The the US has regressed into being fat, stupid, and rapidly declining.

More like pajeet.setLoo(loo); pajjet.poo();
Or in c++
pajeetPtr->poo(&Loo);

Yes sir. Truly is.

The US is more progressive than ever, if that's bad then you need to go fuck yourself

weak bait

Recursive street shitting algorithms

Travelling salesmen problem solved for street shitting efficiency

>oh my god someone has different views it must be bait
You right wing retards never fail to amaze me

Jesus Christ the fucking bait in this thread. It’s not even good bait

It was never just a matter of the technology, it was the mindset and drive behind it as well. The ISRO attempted this on a record low budget and with not a whole lot of first-hand experience, while we spared no expense and had a lot more willpower and recent experience behind it all.

Is being gay redpilled, or is being redpilled gay?

this

Germans were literally ahead in the rocket/nuclear race, that why both the soviets and the Americans had to rush to berlin, to try and get all the research for themselves.

Beats losing everyone in a fireball right after liftoff Challenger style.

>let me play the retarded progressive meme
still weak bait

are progressives retards? They seem like they're becoming pretty unhinged these days.

That's what the Apollo 11 guys did though
first thing they did before they set foot in the moon was to dump a bag of shit outside.

youtu.be/dI-JW2UIAG0
youtu.be/olRF5Ckaga0

All of this bait would get you +100 replies on Jow Forums sadly.

What bait

DESIGNATED MOONING STREETS

neat

POON

POON

POON

Attached: durgasoft1.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

It never happened in terms of human landing, probes, droids, animals, whatever, yes, it might be but not humans.

this guy is an oracle

>other countries tried to land in the same spot without success
>come on guise let's go there on a shoestring budget
such hubris.

>pajeet.setLoo(loo); pajjet.poo();
unhandled NullPointerException
>pajeetPtr->poo(&Loo);
segmentation fault

pajeet cannot into loo

THIS IS MOON

THIS IS SHIP

THIS IS POO

WE USE JAVA EE TO POO ON MOON

JAVA EE TO POO ON MOON

PLEASE CALL OUR NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION SIR +918885252627, 7207212427/28

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-07 01-44-23.png (1201x677, 488K)

INDIA CANNOT INTO LOO

kek

Is he redpilled on the kikes?

This thread is proof that Jow Forums is filled with underage kids.

>publicizing a rover landing before it's successfully landed
why didn't they wait until it landed to shout everywhere about it?

Meme country can't provide basic infrastructure or access to clean water, yet it wants to land the moon, I bet they wanted to send shit but the moon was like fuck off, based moon.

Attached: 1567313196140.png (512x288, 264K)

Try it again, Indianbros.

Attached: 1561243642024.png (785x847, 287K)

Attached: babuwu.png (146x143, 24K)

>chew mic
>chew app
very good SIR

INDIA CANNOT INTO MOON

it's funny people talking about living in space when something basic like this can still fail

Pajeets couldn't get into the moon because kikes couldn't make it before!

Attached: e91dc27f4975d9fb501.png (238x220, 28K)

I'm 29
Only edgy teens/early 20s that fancy themselves serious adults behave like "adults"

>they didn't hire enough weapons of durgasoft
Fucking liberandus.

The jews are a dying species. They'll be lucky to even see the next century if theyre not all retarded from inbreeding.

earth will extinct before Jews though