Audiophiles btfo

audiophiles btfo

Attached: 20190903_161854.png (634x707, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83laYgUtbv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop reposting this shit over and over. FUCK OFF

I'm tired of seeing this picture in the fucking catalog

>glasses
bad genes removed from the gene pool
nature knows best

Why didn't he get his tinnitus shot? Don't they usually do that during routine medical visits? Was he an anti-vaxxer or something?

>bluetooth shit
Keep frying your brian imbeciles! Might as well ductape two giant microwave ovens by both of your ears and turn em on.

what the fuck is an IT programmer

Imagine being this retarded

I have tinnitus
It's nothing to kill yourself over
Just sleep with a fan

What a pussy

Attached: 1540912163926.png (654x619, 853K)

Are you actually fucking retarded to mix up tetanus and tinnitus?

Aren't they two different names for the same thing?

Depends on the severity of it, if I had tone 3, 4 or 6 I would fucking kill myself.
youtube.com/watch?v=83laYgUtbv8

yeah, head/earphones are the worst shit you can do to your ears.
t.have tinitus from that. but I don't want to kill myself because my air purifier/pc fans mask the sound pretty good

>Are you actually fucking retarded to mix up tetanus and tinnitus?
Imagine being this new and getting baited this hard

Huh, mine is 1

Don't really notice it unless its super quiet, if I focus on it it can be bad

Sometimes I forget I have it and then I remember and I hear it forever

Just crank up the volume to cancel out the tinnitus lmao

mine is probably 2. damn i wanted to kill myself when i first got it. now i hardly notice it though

our generation is fucked for tinnitus

I have a 2. It was quiet but got louder over the years. But you get used to it. I forgot about it for the last few weeks until I read this thread. So it's not that bad.
Ofc if you go full OCD and think about all the time you will become insane from it.
Just turn on the AC/fan or play some white/pink/brown noise video in the background and you get used to it.

What a faggot.
I've had tinnitus since 16-ish and even thought it's nasty, it's not THAT bad.

On a sidenote though, don't stand next to a cranked guitar amp without protection.

based

I have the fourth one, it's not that big of a deal since I've had it as far back as I can remember, I thought it was normal

>t. balding psychopath

Duh, he obviously worked on the cgi for the new IT movie.

but I'm not in a band

mine is either s 2 or a 4, but VERY low volume, its only noticeable in absolute silence or with a very minor background noise. sometimes ear pressure can change and this will fuck with it and make it loud, but never so loud to impair hearing, just go from i dont notice it with background shit to I notice it.

an amp so loud it legitimately makes standing hard is what likely did it to me.

id you don't want tinnitus from headphones, dont crank the fucking things to max. I have never done this outside of the VERY few times I wanted to drown a faggot out who was screaming, and even then, it doesn't take much to do that.

I can't recognize mine, it's either 3 4 or 5. Learned to live with it because I had it since I was 5-8 or something. It's loud in the morning but later I don't even notice it. I always thought it was normal.

Mine is a 10, It's real quiet so I never usually notice it day to day.

please continue to loiter until one is fit to continue submitting commentary

My tinnitus sounds like gold* sound and i like my tinnitus !!!!!!!!!

>using headphones after the age of 16

just asking for trouble

I get ear ringing from time to time but nothing on daily basis. Should I stop wearing headphones?

At least stop listening to high volumes so much, try to use speakers at home etc

But high gain is magnificent

Like my past 16 self knew better about headphones

Attached: 1495405281465.jpg (475x543, 49K)

You can program devices which do not belong to "IT" in the strict sense because their primary use case does not involve processing data. For example, programming the microcontroller of a coffee machine.

Did my fucking tinnitus received 5 db gain? HOW DO I STOP THIS SHIT IT'S KILLING ME IN THE INSIDE

He smells like a boomer to me

I got tinnitus from taking doxycycline (which it turned out I didn't even need to take in the first place). It sucks but I got used to it. However this guy deserves it for needing to listen to muh music constantly.

Attached: 1541196795111.jpg (448x545, 132K)

>bad genes
You are as much a product of your environment (nutrition, upbrining, education, etc) as you are of your genes. It's no coincidence that countries home to fatter/shoe wearing populations have a huge uptick in people with flat feet and reduced arch support. Likewise, those individuals who spend too much time looking at objects up close will reduce the capacity of their vision during their developmental years.

this
this just proves audiophiles righty

Just EQ it bro

All of these people that lose their mind because of tinnitus are retards. They completely exaggerate how bad it is. I have pretty severe tinnitus and I just ignore it.

Tinnitus isn't even serious...

this I have had it since birth. This just proves this cultural basedboy movement is creating weaker and weaker pathetic excuses of men.

For a minute, I was actually considering asking my doctor about a tinnitus shot.

Attached: 1508975783581.jpg (400x381, 24K)

They panic because they can't make it go away. I got panicked one or twice at night, but I learned to just accept it and ignore it. People nowadays seem to very easily give up on the idea that they can control their own thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.

>People nowadays seem to very easily give up on the idea that they can control their own thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
Yes, they really do. I'm still questioning if it's just by chance or if it's intended to be that way... Either way it terrifies me.

I use glasses as to fit in with my subordinates so they don't think I'm too perfect

You are literally damaging your ears. Your inner ears contain tiny hair cell structures called stereocilia that detect changes in pressure and transmit that into electrical info to your brain. The squealing in tinnitus is caused by damage to the stereocilia. They do not grow back, so once they are gone, they are gone for good.

this would only happen with laud volume right?

no, i've had non-stop tinnitus for 2 years now even tough i always made sure to keep volume low with open-air headphones and cleaned my ears of earwax and sheet
it just started out of nowhere one morning and never stopped
and there are no treatments or cure apparently

He looked like a whiny cunt
So good riddance

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_ECuvoXsUwAAV1567349638572.jpg (682x1024, 72K)

Either 10 or 8, and only in one ear.
Fuck this fucking shit.
I feel real sorry for those that have the real bad ones holy shit.
Hopefully in the coming years there'll be some kind of fix so that you guys can get some relief.

tone 6 is pleasant compared to what i have

>our generation is fucked for tinnitus
When I was at university I was puzzled as to why an acquaintance I had chose optometry as his subject.
In the years since with everyone bent backed over a little lightbulb sending stabbing spikes of light into their eyes virtually every waking second, I no longer puzzle as to the efficacy of his chosen degree.
This generation, and the one just preceding it and the ones that come after, are fucked in both ears AND eyes (headshoulderskneesandtoes,kneesandtoes,kneesandtoes).

>tfw need glasses

Attached: visionsmear.png (1920x1080, 814K)

I heard that noise cancelling earphones help somewhat if you're in a room without any actual noise.
Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, as I don't see how they'd help at all.
They do emit a sort of low hiss when there's no actual input.
Maybe it was a preventative? As in, when you're on an airflight don't crank up the volume way beyond what you'd be able to tolerate when you're on the ground, get NC's so that you don't have to?

Whatever.
Give it a go.
Also, as someone mentioned in another one of these threads for some short lasting relief:

>palms over ears, sealed to noise
>fingers pointing towards eachother on the back of the head/top of the neck
>drum fingers a little

Dunno, whatever helps a little, right?

Is it true that listening to the frequency of your tinnitus at high volumes will temporarily alleviate it?

>there are no treatments or cure apparently
Some tinnitus is caused my vitamin/mineral deficiencies, so those can be cured. Mine is because my father was retarded and thought a 5 year old should shoot shotguns without ear protection though.

Having tinnitus is like the game. Some people forget about it, and some people just lose it

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x600, 35K)

damn. I work in a vision lab. maybe I should go into optometry.