8TB SSD

Attached: 1555822241056.jpg (800x320, 25K)

Okay

Okay

Okay

Okay

Okay

Okay

Okay

my duck

alpha as fuck

alpha as fuck

alpha as fuck

Okay

Okay

huh?

im le quirky Jow Forums. i post "okay" because its autism haha kek

seething Okay

nigger

im le quirky faggot. i suck "dick" because im gay haha kek

im le quirky Jow Forums. i post "im le quirky Jow Forums. i post "okay" because its autism haha kek" because its autism haha kek

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Woman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

Based faggot

hI ThErE FeLlOw 4CHANNER

you should never use a keyboard again

kill yourself

hAhA GoTtEm fElLoW MaGaPeDeS

N

I want to be her little baby tampon boy. I want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. Her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. She would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. I want to feel her blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. I want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little babe tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly polly baby boy. It would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo goo ga ga body. Then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her hoo hoo blood and juices spill all ovwe her face. It would hurt and i would scream in pained goo goo ga gas as pain evelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back intona grown human man.

yeah ur mad retard (the best part is hes mad)

I

Okay

G

attention slash gee slash
the ice dog is 100% female(female)
thanks

Attached: 1403197973362.jpg (653x394, 38K)

I get the feeling you're the OP with hurt feelings.

G

E

R

Inb4 thread moves to >>/trash/

boys we did it

you are strange

good one you fucking bigots. did you think your fOuR DiMeNsIoNaL UnDeRwAtEr cHeSs mAnUeVeRs would obfuscate your racism?

you guys meme about how the media portrays you as degenerate incels not capable of anything but living in your parents basement

but guess what retards

they're exactly right

this place is not at all redeemable.

Um, sweaty, sounds like you're trying to cope. Have out tried dilating?

Okay

nigger

nigger

We have had 8TB U.2 SSDs for a while, friend.

So glad you could put this garbage up in this shit storm where it belongs. Thank you for correctly categorizing it.

Okay

HE

Attached: 1565189698896.jpg (600x365, 14K)

Aww, yeah.

ill stick to my 250gb nvme ssd so i can quickly wipe it a few times in a matter of minutes

k

>[a / c / g / k / m / o / p / v / vg / vr / w] [vip / qa] [cm / lgbt] [3 / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / qst / sci / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
>Jow Forums - Technology
>[Post a Reply]
>05/04/17 New trial board added: Jow Forums - International/Random
>10/04/16 New board for Jow Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
>06/20/16 New Jow Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Jow Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>[Hide] [Show All]
>Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]51 / 2 / 27 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
>File: 1555822241056.jpg (25 KB, 800x320)
> 8TB SSD Anonymous 09/06/19(Fri)22:56:30 No.72632619▶
>>>
> Anonymous 09/06/19(Fri)22:57:20 No.72632627▶
>Okay
>>>
> Anonymous 09/06/19(Fri)22:59:31 No.72632650▶
>Okay
>>>
> Anonymous 09/06/19(Fri)23:00:12 No.72632657▶
>Okay
>>>
> Anonymous 09/06/19(Fri)23:01:28 No.72632673▶
>Okay
>>>
> Anonymous 09/06/19(Fri)23:03:14 No.72632687▶
>Okay
>>>
> Anonymous 09/06/19(Fri)23:03:46 No.72632693▶
>Okay
>>>
> Anonymous 09/06/19(Fri)23:03:50 No.72632694▶
>Okay
>>>
> Anonymous 09/06/19(Fri)23:05:16 No.72632706▶
> (OP)
>my duck
>>>
> Anonymous 09/06/19(Fri)23:06:10 No.72632713▶
> (OP)
>alpha as fuck
>>>
> Anonymous 09/06/19(Fri)23:07:27 No.72632724▶
>
>alpha as fuck
>>>
> Anous 09/06/19(Fri)23:47:31 No.72633030▶
>im le petal stool like a bunc

Attached: 1566632990794 (1).jpg (700x700, 62K)

Based

Is this whole thread /s4s/ saying hi ?

Attached: 0AEBD90C9166428D88C7B1B5647E271A.jpg (653x767, 44K)

yikes he has a pass

Attached: 1566587281177.png (1409x1010, 617K)

>Creates a thread with no content or personal investment.

>Complains about post

8 TB SSD is dope but it's just a natural evolution of SSD, is there an exciting threshold that's been crossed for you? Is it doing anything 2 4 gig ssd's couldnt?

4 TB i mean*

rent free

Yeah, they can be combined into two 8TB SSDs. You can't do that with 4TB.

based

seethe harder racist

kys stupid nigger

Okay

I want to see a gamer girl shove that in her pussy

Big if true

have sex

Based

This is a nice thread

Attached: 1549155935454.png (1246x762, 108K)

>I gEt ThE FeElInG yOu'Re ThE oP wItH hUrT fEeLiNgS

Good thread

There's a 30.72TB Samsung SSD for around $9500 where I'm at. Is it worth it?

If you have to pay for it your self you probably don't need it. This is for server applications.

Worth shoving up yo ass

N

kuso thread

bend over and ill connected your usb port with 30.72TB of data

I'm going to buy it just to spite you gals.

Bear computer

dunno

Why would you think we give a fuck. Projecting, much?

>"I-I don't care"
>responds anyway
The order just went through. Get jelly.

>copy a couple fo 1GB files
>gets hot to 99c and throttles to sata1 speeds
lmao

Mouse car

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Autism is in fact, GNU/Autism. Or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Autism.

does anyone have pictures of the pcmag solid state drive ads from 2007-08?
we've come a long way in 11 years.

Okay