Are dual chamber cases memes?

Attached: CA76SLL_184925_800x800.jpg (800x800, 75K)

giving a fuck about cases is a meme

t. airflowlet

PSU shroud cases are also dual chamber.

Some men have discerning tastes and interests. It's not a simple 'just get a Meshify bro' thing.

Meshify is unironically the best case line on the market though. Meshify S2 if you have a long ass GPU, Meshify C if you don't.

What abput define r6? I like how it looks much better

I'm getting pic related, Gamers Nexus showed really great temps when you pop off the front glass panel. Plus it looks sexy, and there's a hinged side panel. I hate the idea of screwing and unscrewing tempered glass.

Attached: AC22023_12.jpg (800x800, 98K)

Faggot

then get a 740 air

Garbage aesthetics compared to the 680X.

Attached: 81klBaLRPHL._SX425_.jpg (425x524, 43K)

Bump

that case is bretty gud if you only have a few hard drives.
t. using it now

>creating a far bigger footprint just to save some height and to create a tidier appearance for the windowed section
>guaranteed no optical drive bay
>80% of them are RGB memes with tempered glass front panels and all sorts of fucked up airflow

Both of the cases I posted ITT have great airflow, the 680X just needs the front panel popped off to enter 011 Dynamic territory. And lol at optical bays, I don't want useless space in my 2019 case.

Why is it impossible to find a computer case with a front intake in 2019?

I wish they made the 680X without a window. I fucking hate how windows/RGB cancer has infested everything.

Get a big case that is easy to work with, give zero fucks about how it looks except for it passes as workable furniture which makes 90% of case choices like
out of choice because of the gaudy rgb glow and dust magnet glass which you are far too lazy to keep clean. I still use the same case from 8 years ago.

Why would you need that? It would be a bitch to move that thing if you're moving out.

You don't like the side panel? I'm sure there's a dual chamber case out there with no windowed side panel.

fuck Tampon Glass cases.

Also this.

fractal uses shit tier metals though, new hdd cages are shit too.

>AR GEE BEE

I'm not a Bedouin who moves about all the time.

They are ugly boxes

It only takes once.

Attached: how to stop depression.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

I just don't like windows on my PC. I've since left those days behind. I prefer my PC to just be a plain black box with function of form.

I have this case and it easily blows away any previous case I've had.

Fucking NSFL tier shit

Having a window on the side makes zero impact on airflow or anything like that, sounds like you took the Jow Forums kool-aid.

who cares about performance? I just hate the way it looks. Not only that but a windowed side panel takes away from having sound dampening on that panel.

what about phanteks p600s ?

fpbp

>not having side intake or exhaust
fucking plebian RGB gaymer

did she die?

Best case coming trough

Attached: Pure_Base_500_gray.jpg (2000x2000, 430K)

Are you retarded the most popular gaymur cases all have front intakes. Meshify C, h510, h710, everything from phanteks

>h510, h710

These cases are not what you would call front intake, which is the front being meshed out.

No what you mean is an open front panel, they're still front intake because they literally intake air through the front

And if you're looking for open or mesh front panels CM has a bunch

All cases if configured with front intake fans will have great cooling performance with the front panel off.

> 011 Dynamic territory
You seem to be heavily biased by the Gamers Nexus review. There is nothing special about the 011 Dynamic in terms of thermals, running 3 intake fans from a good position is going to give good results in all cases. Just buy extra fans.

i got a corsair 280x (non-rgb) and there's 2 things that are pretty neat about it
1) airflow to gpu/cpu is 100% unobstructed by hard drives (and the front panel glass if you remove that)
2) very easy to work in and allows for a very clean looking build

Nobody refers to cases with side ventilation on the front as front intake, sure there can be technical discussions of what that means but for most it means the front panel has intake in the manner like something like the Meshify C.

What about Phanteks p600s ? How good or bad is it ?

>And lol at optical bays

Attached: 1536526989297.gif (652x562, 626K)

can they take 200mm fans?

It's a really good case if you just want straight out of the box performance, one of the best for airflow.

i want to get a new case, but cant really decide which one.

rn i want:
- atx
- 3 3.5" Slots
- 2 2.5" Slots
- at least 16cm cpu cooler height
- 300mm gpu space

meshify C and R6 C look sexy af, but only have space for 2 3.5"

how is the H510?

Forgot to mention, but obviously this is with the open configuration with the front panel off (has a mesh front, it's designed so you have the choice).

Airflow and temperatures are mostly dependent on how much airflow is allowed trough the front and top, so all cases with a mesh front and somewhat equal openess in the top will perform the same assuming equal fans. Too many people don't understand that even in-depth reviews of cases are testing stock configuration and here the quality of the fans is the biggest factor (after fan placement). The results when normalized with fan equality and placement is always within a few degrees.

ok thanks, was considering getting it. Will not get fans, want it to work right away.

Assuming the fans are the same as the H500, it's a good case that has surprisingly good airflow in the stock configuration. It's one of my favorite cases in terms of design, the most limiting factor of the case is not really the closed front with only one side having ventilation but the small top. I wish they went with more top ventilation. It's fine though, and the great thing about it is that the stock 2x fan configuration is optimal so you don't need to seek out better thermals with additional fans.

I'd still replace the two stock fans though as that will be a big improvement if you buy some top tier fans like Noctua or Silent Wings 1x 120 mm and 1x 140mm top.

Never needed it, front, top and rear are all that matters.

i forgot to say that: dont really care about the preinstalled fans, i do have 3 Noctua NF-S12A

What the hell faggot, who uses anything but external HDDs for storage? Disks are obsolete.

The only choice for real men

Attached: IMG_20190907_193208.jpg (2592x4608, 2.42M)

I'm not gonna trust some faggot ass may-or-may-not-be-missing USB drivers for OS installations.

Haven't ever owned a phantek case but if it looks nice for your needs get it

Is that a briefcase?

Stio

How's the H700?

I love it, super easy to build in tons of room for cable management and good airflow

Attached: CA93DC67-0CA5-44F3-B11E-91AF70FDFE27.jpg (4032x3024, 2.76M)

Damn that looks sleeker than the product pics I saw. 99% sure I'll go with this case. I see you got Noctuas up front, were the stock Aer fans trash? And are those ML120s up top?

Get the h710. They finally moved to a better glass fixture using a flange and a single screw in the back so you dont autistically screw 4 tiny screws through the glass

They were ok but the Noctua fans are quieter

>>guaranteed no optical drive bay
Do you need one? It's 2019, remember?

Also those are 140s up top, it’s the H115 platinum

Look it up

Don't mind me, just posting the best budget case

Attached: 51N2BQA3cBL.jpg (500x500, 34K)

this looks exactly like a build I did for someone once. Its an ok case but i fucking hate the cable routing channels and that random piece of metal that runs down it. more counter productive than anything

I love it, never had a case that made cable management this easy for a messy builder like me

Attached: 1059A679-566C-4D65-B6FF-DAE19EDBD952.jpg (4032x3024, 3.95M)

>best
That's a funny way of spelling "gayest"

i dont know if id call it better than most honestly, having used most I think it ends up being the cheaper cases that i usually enjoy working with. that and most fractal ones

>hah GAAAY
gotem

>he doesn't put his rig on top of the mobo box
my airflow is literally ambient

where does the air go

Wish they incorporated the hinged window on the 280X. Putting it back in is a pain in the ass because there's nothing to support the glass while I'm screwing it in

Yes, and in 2019 you can't install Windows 7 on new hardware off USB.

In through the vents on the sides of the front panel and out the back and, just like a lot of cases these days.

Attached: 4_Pure_Base_500_Black_wht.jpg (3000x2000, 1.25M)

>how is the H510?
Runs a little hot, you want to add fans to the front in take to improve performance. AIO might be the best for cooling in it

I hate ATX cases. They just look so fucking dumb with all that wasted space.
>B-but I'm totally going to custom loop a quad SLI setup in the future bro

>this

Boot from USB is really hit or miss, boot from optical just works.

>just jam your high performance setup into some ITX clown box, that's what I call hot (literally)

Only when done incorrectly (le dual-PSU chamber which 0,0000000000000000031% of customers actually want) instead of making something useful like a dual system setup in one case

>This two fan intake 1 fan exhaust setup is better than that two fan intake 1 fan exhaust setup because it has a bunch of empty space in it

Ah yes, running 3 intake fans at 2500 RPM is typical user scenario. (anything over 1000RPM is jet engine territory.
>You seem to be heavily biased by the Gamers Nexus review.
this.

>why yes, my PC is rack mounted, how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Correct, because we're not all doctors in fluid dynamics and it's more forgiving to suboptimal arrangements in the same way a large fishtank is more forgiving to water treatment than a small one.

What "suboptimal arrangements". The layout of a standard ITX case is the same as an ATX case except there isn't 8 inches of nothing above the power supply. I'm not talking about meme shoeboxes where you have to rely on heat rising for it to leave your case.

I bought the corsair sarbide air 240 and it was a horrible piece of garbage.
I replaced it with a fractal design mini c, so maybe try the fractal node 804. I've been very happy with my mini c. The build quality is much better.

>muh wasted space
You onions fags should be shot

Well you can see it from the picture this guy posted
there is actually very smart airflow management for the case, for the front there looks to be about 3cm of side ventilation from the front which is very good and there has been testing shown that a full mesh front over adequete side ventilation is not much of a difference. For the top you can choose between a silent focued hard top and the soft mesh top which runs across the entire top.

In theory this case should be a good improvement over the H500 and probably equal to the Meshify C, but with 140mm fans of pretty high quality because of it's increased width.

anyone know if the FBM-X2 is any good?

Dual chamber cases are absolutely not memes. They let you run separate cpu and fs machines in the same case. Perfect for anybody looking to build a Plan 9 site.

holy jesus this looks 10/10, thanks user

Fuck water cooling I don't wanna spend fucking 90 bucks on a block of metal you think im gonna spend 100 bucks on a smaller block of metal, then another 100 for a pump and plastic reservoir, and 5 dollar a fitting for some plastic pipes.

can't decide between the be quiet case or r6 define

I just want a cause with a shit ton of filters.

widebois are a shit meme
t. SFF caselet

you can get an a240 from ekfluidgaming for around $200, comes with everything you need.

Well they are in very different size categories and price categories, the R6 is a big mid tower which is somewhat expensive while the Pure Base 500 is a compact case and though it isn't out yet it will be around the H500 price.

Yes you can. Just slip the USB drivers into the install file before throwing it on the drive.
IIRC ASUS has a tool on their website that does it automatically if you can't.

I want a silenced case with alot filter, and good either positive or negative pressure case.

>I just don't like windows on my PC.
Install Gentoo.