ITS OVER FOR WEBDEVS

ITS OVER FOR WEBDEVS

uizard.io/

this fucking shit unironically scans your handwritten design image and literally makes code out of it

Attached: 1acid.jpg (500x305, 30K)

Holy shit that's fucking retarded.
You have a fucking mouse. Just slide widgets onto a form. We could that since 1990s with Visual Basic.
What is the fucking point of scanning something you write by hand? Do you have to draw it perfectly every time? What happen if you make a mistake? Do you have to restart, or will it detect when you strike over some part?

This is the obviously retarded kind of idea that's going to get millions of VC fundings from retards like YC because it has "AI" in the description, despite being completely stupid.

this
welcome to clown IT world, everything is a useless gimmick

Well something as simple as the example used only takes 3 minutes to make, especially if you're already using bootstrap or whatever, what's the point. It's not like it also writes the functionality

With an actual software tool you could probably generate a bit of the code, using the same technique used to record macros.
It would be a bit simplistic but still better than OP's nonsense.

I'm not sure there is a real need for those tools anymore, anyway. The market is flooded with people who can put together a basic GUI in HTML/CSS.

>2019
>still no decent ide for web dev
>still no visual gui designer for the web that just werks
the absolute state of web dev

Attached: 3b9932817ff842d93e6f0af3e3d900fbbeb5fbb59d91cdde8d4314a4a3302b07.png (640x480, 24K)

On the other hand I guess Ops tool is useful for non programing types tasked with making a static site with no functionality, and that don't wanna bothering hiring someone to do such a quick and simple job. I dunno how it'll work for mobile sites tho.

Right in the feels... We have literally regressed in 22 years.
The web is an enormous waste of time. They spent decades rebuilding the same feature set that you'd get with Windows 95, with the argument that "it's open and bla bla bla" except it's now the exact same monoculture and monopoly, pretty much controlled by Google instead of Microsoft. But stuff is twenty times more complicated to make, so instead of having a smart kid build an accounting tool using Delphi, you now need an entire 2 billion dollar startup staffed with 1,000s of Pajeets.

>On the other hand I guess Ops tool is useful for non programing types tasked with making a static site with no functionality, and that don't wanna bothering hiring someone to do such a quick and simple job. I dunno how it'll work for mobile sites tho.

Not even. For a static website just use something like Squarespace.

Attached: delphi.png (640x480, 11K)

Oh yeah build-a-site pages have existed for years, you're right, this is nothing more than a gimmick

I saw this coming. Web goblins are literally terminally retarded and can't keep being unautomated for any extended amount of time.

the web changes too fast for this kind of shit

Because they keep reinventing the same shit. Angular -> Angular 2 -> React -> React Native, or whatever the fuck they use. React code is fucking horrible.

100% correct. Back in the day you had professionals working on tools for devs. today it's 23 year old college grads

> tools they use to get this shit to work: Deep Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Language Modeling, GRADIENT DESCENT

Yeah I noticed that too. I've given up on trying to learn what these new marketing buzzwords mean

who is pushing this shit and why
why did actual programmers and professionals gave up on webdev? are they all escaping to system programming?

>2019
>handwriting

web tooling is literal stone age. in the past 20 years it didn't even catch up to visual basic. fucking millennial subhumans are to blame. based boomers brought us visual basic, delphi and shit. then they retired handing it all over to millennials. who took it and burned it to the ground by moving everything to LE JAVA SCRIPT WEB REACT XDXD

>changes
more like regresses. ever took a look at "node" and didn't have a laughing fit?

>are they all escaping to system programming?
mostly yes. I sit in a comfy dev position hacking c and c++ code for DSP shit. if I lost my job and my only options were bus driver or webdev I'd take bus driver every time. webdev is so shit it really hurts. at least I don't have to deal with those goblins in my job

Those 4 words basically mean the same.
They basically use a bunch of machine learning models. Language Modeling and Gradient Descent to actually make the models do anything worthwhile.

This, most of the management types you'll be getting your prototypes from usually just make them in PowerPoint

Handwriting is TIMELESS.

[x] doubt

It's just a gimmick take on "build your own website". Nothing about this is a threat to webdev.

Someone make a hackers thread

>You have a fucking mouse. Just slide widgets onto a form. We could that since 1990s with Visual Basic.
Zoomers will eat this shit up

But there isn't a decent WYSIWYG web IDE to drag and drop web elements and shit.

Android Studio does it, the iOS IDE does it, but web devs don't have one bizarrely enough.

>it's over for webdevs
ok, now how would i, a simpleton, link the generated website up to the AWS based API that i hired a bunch of pajeets to write? How would I host this? How would I turn this into an app? There's a lot of shit that would still need to be done, and assuming that there are 0 semantics in the generated code, It would probably be a bitch and a half to write custom javascript for that frontend.

You'd also have to redraw the whole thing every time you want to make a change.

Dreamweaver

make it yourself

Can't post images, incel.

>Android Studio does it, the iOS IDE
Mobile app design is extremely standartisized and simplified. The shit that browsers supports is a magnitude of order bigger.

?

Ip rangeban

Why does everyone skip GenX? The generation that actually made something out of computers and the internet. The generation that has tried to fix every fuckup the Boomers made, only to have the Millenials come behind and go straight back to fucking up.