I got pic related for my birthday yesterday (I didn't ask for it), it even has the Touch Bar

I got pic related for my birthday yesterday (I didn't ask for it), it even has the Touch Bar.
Am I gay now?

Attached: apple-macbook-pro-15-inch-2017-14.jpg (868x488, 70K)

have you gotten your buttplug yet?

show socks

Now? You always were.

Yes, when you accepted the gift, it automatically it turned you into a fag. Now low your pants and let's finish with this

who care?

Must be nice to be white privileged, middle class, citizen with family members that just get you a MacBook Pro'$ as a gift.

Attached: 1567354453119.jpg (217x198, 20K)

Almost. You can still enjoy sex with a woman, but only as long as a big black man is involved, and you're watching.

I hate while people

This. White people are wild.

Should I sell it and fall for the ThinkPad meme instead?
Is it really worth it? Cuz so far using this thing has felt kinda nice...

hey that's rude

you'are mom

yeah
i turned 30, that's why

that's not very nice user!
you gotta be inclusive

Attached: ebina.jpg (809x456, 79K)

You'll be getting the dragon dildo for christmas then.

Someone thought you were retarded.

>kinda nice
>justifies a fucking $3000 shittop
obviously sell it and buy a cheaper thinkpad, pocket the rest

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (750x741, 67K)

Keep it FFS
>i turned 30
You act like a child

Kinda gay for not techpilling you relatives, imagine if they spent that money on a graphics card or a TV panel for you instead

Everytime you touch bar Cook's anal probe vibrates

lmao

cool laptop mac book pro is one of the best makes money can buy coool colour good screen size and no little awqard saure mouse to far to the left confy design keypad id say you got lucky op quick question what does based mean

OK rajesh

Yes user, now post nudes in my discord server.

Thanks rajesh for your valiant effort!!
25 ruppees have been deposited into your account.

based poo

I really like mine, 15 inch is just a high quality computer. The Air I tried out was cheap shit but the Pro is legitimately well made.

poo poo

what circumstances led to you getting a 2k laptop as a bday present? Are your parents loaded

Only the 15 inch is 2k

Truth is, you were gay from the start

Being one magnitude above a welfare recipient

happy birthday user

Nah that's not it

Not really, they're superior. Except for fucking terrible keyboard. You have high chanse it would come damaged. Or a button will get stuck.

You're lucky

>Built for developers
>No escape key

I was really tempted to get a Macbook until I went and tried out the keyboard on one, and realized how awful it felt.

Jow Forums GIVE ME THE ATTENTION AND VALIDATION MY PARENTS REFUSED ME THROUGHOUT MY CHILDHOOD

DO U LIEK MY COMPOOTR??? GIVE ME ATTENTION PLS. I WILL DISCARD ANY GIFTS BESTOWED UPON ME AS A GESTURE OF APPRECIATION BY MY FAMILY AND BUY ANY PRODUCT YOU LIKE AND USE IT BECAUSE YOU SAID SO.

GIVE. ME. ATTENTION. (PLS)

faggot

>Except for fucking terrible keyboard. You have high chanse it would come damaged. Or a button will get stuck.
This was fixed with the 2019 models, and Apple is putting 2019 keyboards on earlier Butterfly models (except for the 2016 one) for free.

Nigger, if you like it keep it. And if you don't, get rid. It's not that simple.
Are you really incapable of making decisions without the eastern-European knockoff Mr. Potato Head enthusiast collective weighing in on it first?