Open task manager

>open task manager
>cpu drops from 53% to 5%

Attached: 1509732444646.png (907x599, 450K)

It's true

Attached: task manager cpu.jpg (429x325, 28K)

use a third party task manager

>I'm not the only one
I thought I was paranoid...

WTF is going on?
That spike is the task manager sampling all processes?
Antivirus hashing files while idle?
>Something else?

its called
a process
being
launched
how the fuck are you retards
this
fucking
braindead
fuck windows and microsoft but are you people genuinely autistic?

I'll launch a process in your ass buddy
Get ready
jjsnfgksdfmhosjf djzfoawksgllwakr;awlrgj warpgjawroiguj24o09irqeoafdkjvsaklg jtyjag ska;jghkoawrj g0efhsod;fjaslg as
g w aegpwar[ gwarg] awrg\awrgn as;dgaoe209452 3ras
gu 204tasdgj a
sg awjgiawrog goawrg 134i93i
adfojaea
tg 4194riaepofgjapr gh0w94ig av abas
b

your router is mine bitch, I'm in

>starting process and resource monitoring costs no cpu time
WTF I OPENED CHROME AND MY CPU JUMPED TO 50% THEN WENT DOWN TO 4% Wtffffffffff

wtf its called a program that scans everything running on your computer being launched are you guys stupid? i hope you feel embarrassed for being this dumb

this guy flunked 100%

>opening a process on /v/indows takes 53% of cpu

Attached: horribl.png (472x410, 254K)

system monitor scans your ENTIRE PC for running processes. why are you on Jow Forums?

I think autists are a menace that need to be put on some remote island away from society and on their own internet, but the few I know wouldn't make this level of mistake.
This is genuine old fashioned stupidity fed by paranoia. And judging from the image used, we pretty much know the source is full of those.

interesting, riddle me this, /v/aymer: why does scanning your ENTIRE PC for running processes on linux or bsd take barely 2% of cpu (2c athlon from 2006)?

Attached: 1562942999393.png (1024x1008, 1001K)

It doesn't. If you open htop the CPU usage jumps to 100 % for a split second before showing the correct percentage.

>a lightweight commandline process viewer that only probes the kernel is comparable to a full blown taskmanager that digs into every aspect of all applications, kernel, drivers, libraries, network connections, IO usage, etc, etc.
Not much of a riddle, linux loonie.

>open top
>open htop
>cpu jumps to 3% before going down to 2%
yeah you got me there, /v/aymer
good point, i'm still waiting for the day /v/indows task manager can show all the libraries a process is using, all pages and all i-nodes it touched

>jews run processes secretly in the background, but forgot to fix the taskmanager
>somehow they didn't forget to fake processor temperature and power usage
>but it's has to be tricks used, because voices in head say so

Attached: 1531660899908.gif (220x216, 167K)

currently using linux, any "task manager" like htop, gotop, sysguard does the same thing as windows retard

kek. that day was at least about 23 years ago.
Not that I expected a linux loonie to know fuck all. You all live in a bubble telling eachother paranoid fed "truths", because actual reality would shatter your world.

Attached: 1511084025533.jpg (853x484, 168K)

No it does not
the only cpu usage is my shitty laptop processor recording the screen

Attached: out.webm (1366x768, 750K)

wsl isn't linux, my subzero iq familiaris
>process explorer
>task manager
good try, how come you don't see content of mapped pages?

it does on my machine...
Arch is linux as far as i remember

>shows actual video proof
>it does on my machine...
classic Jow Forums move

Attached: laughingcigar.jpg (343x343, 14K)

yeah, but arch running on wsl really isn't, nice fud spreading prakesh

I guarantee you that you have processes and modules running that take a hell of a long time to poll the kernel for info.

Set task manager to view kernel usage and if you see high usage of kernel time on startup know that it's a kernel polling request stalling or waking up from a low power state and blasting a thread with 'AYO HOL UP'

Attached: 1561525671996.jpg (1102x988, 202K)

ok sorry made another test and it only takes 15% cpu on launch, it's not 50% like windows but still.
even if i was runnin? wsl with htop/top/whatever it would still prove my point because we are comparing programs, no?

no, do you also apply benchmarks running on wine to native windows?

>brainlet also believes in DA JOOS type of shit
pottery

Jokes on you, it only uses 12% for me.