What's the most overrated OS ever?

Attached: ubuntu-logo112.png (300x239, 15K)

I'm running it it's really stable and good, if anything I'd say it's underrated for all the flak it gets.

They need to get their shit together on the design side, and also stop the clusterfuck happening with snaps, appimages and whatnot.

iOs

Pic not related

Windows

Never said it was
which Windows
which iOS

>overrated OS
"Overrated," means, "to have a higher opinion of (someone or something) than is deserved." I think the only OS that can really fit that definition is, "Windows Vista." Even people at Microsoft regretted it. There are people out there right now who think Windows Vista is, "a pretty good OS." Some of those people even post on this board.

I would say Windows 10, but the only hype over it is from MS's advertising and paid shills, so that's not really a rating per se.

>ubuntu-logo112.png
I personally think Ubuntu is actually underrated. It is certainly better than expected. I personally use Win7 and Ubuntu with Gnome is nearly identical to it in feel, though with less features out of the box. It is a good friendly OS for normies.

Attached: windowsvista.jpg (1200x800, 62K)

I never had any issues with Vista, but then I didn't install it till after SP2. Ive also never had issues with 10 but then my PC is for entertainment, Im sure professional users have different requirements to me.

Windows 10: Telemetry Edition

I see poojets and freetards alike singing the praises of the piece of shit that was Windows XP

Ubuntu sure is overrated
It's a fucking Frankendebian with non free firmwares. That's it. Use Debian, the stablest, the coolest, the perfectest.

>Arch

Attached: arch.png (186x186, 3K)

macos

>with non free firmwares
That's a pro

This,
no other os is so mindlessly defended as macos

Windows 7. Local zoomers constantly drown in nostalgia over Win 7 because it was their first operating system, when in fact it was nothing but a bloated version of Win XP with telemetry.

/thread

osx and iOS are of course.

I'm pretty sure you are what is known as a, "Turbo Normie."

Attached: Turbo Normie.jpg (618x857, 123K)

Windows in general. People aren't aware just how horrid it is. I run all three systems, and Windows is my last resort.

BSD