Is there a better version of this?

is there a better version of this?

Attached: LOGITECH_KEYBOARD_K400_PLUS_black.jpg (1512x869, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/reviews/logitech-dinovo-edge-keyboard-black-review/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is Logitech so based?

>40 USD
not bad at all

Supposedly the regular K400 is better.

usually goes on sale for $20

i bought the microsoft media keyboard instead because it was on sale

i'd have bought the k600 instead for a little more money but this one was too good a deal to pass up

Attached: logik600main-100775248-large.3x2.jpg (1200x800, 156K)

Why is the trackpad 2005-tier? A nightmare to handle compared to a MacBook trackpad.

cnet.com/reviews/logitech-dinovo-edge-keyboard-black-review/

This is pretty nice even if it's bluetooth.

Attached: thinkpadbluetooth.jpg (720x468, 46K)

I have this, it works very well but holy shit it is infuriating how they put the F keys behind the FN key. An example of good engineering ruined by bad design.

Is there no Fn lock?

Why can't they just make one of these with a full size keyboard minus numpad REEEEE. I have the K400 and it's just so fucking uncomfortable to use.

>circular keys

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (301x301, 20K)

Oh my god, I did not know they had this version. I was hoping they would release a trackpad version with the same type of keys as the K380, which is amazing to type on.

The K400 is a terrible typing experience, feels like shit.

Attached: 50034765_122224.png (773x505, 71K)

That's the good model of the K400. The new ones have fucked the F-keys to require pressing Fn first. Now they're bullshit keys nobody uses.

Even if there was, it wouldn't suffice since then the arrow keys would become permanent page up/down keys.

To be fair this thing is not for extended writing or programming sessions
This thing is meant to make it easier for you to type a few letters to find a tv show or movie when it shows up on auto complete

>The K400 is a terrible typing experience
that's also the reason i chose the microsoft keyboard, it's not as compact but at least the keys are properly spaced and the trackpad is larger

I bought one of these for my raspberry pi media center.
Used it while I was laying in my bed, pi and TV across the room.
It suits my needs.

Attached: rii_keyboard.jpg (950x713, 108K)

if you install the windows software you can swap it so F keys are default, actions are with Fn

How big is it? seems comfy

Here's it next to a Vive wand for comparison.
It's decently small.

Attached: rii_vive.jpg (1449x1134, 1.27M)

K830

Attached: 1558306328169.jpg (628x960, 48K)

Sweet, I am gonna get one then.

Why are her knees red?

zuccing petersons

she's a prostitute user

I drop this motherfucker every day. It still lives.

Yes, Microsoft All In One Media, which encrypts the keystrokes so a person can't just WireShark sniff your passwords.

Logishit wireless products don't use encryption so if you care about security you would never use Logitech Wireless.

There have been several Defcon/Blackhat talks where logitech products have been BTFO but Logitech refuses to add encryption to their products for whatever reason.

Attached: 6102556_0[1].jpg (800x600, 50K)

Why would anyone touch her with their penis? She probably has genital warts and other diseases like Chlamydia and Herpes

She is cute, nothing else matters when the dick takes control.

does something like this exist for linux

This. I use mine for everything, especially for raspberry pi's, and media servers attached to my tv. The battery lasts forever, and the range is amazing.

Based

i wish more tv keyboards came with a scroll wheel. the multi touch gestures always suck

the microsoft version feels more sturdy

What are you actually talking about? I've never heard of anyone breaking Bluetooth encryption.

yes

Attached: KB0ABCS_203653.jpg (1000x1000, 258K)

>membrane
yeah anything

>media keyboard
>mechanical

you've gone too far retard

>MEDIA
get something with extra macro keys you retard

do you even understand what these keyboards are going to be used for?

fuck me, why would you ever need mechanical keys on a device like this...

because it feels better on the fingers u retard

So when you drop it you have to resolder the switches?
>inb4 don't drop it
If you say this you clearly don't understand its purpose

the microsoft media keyboard isn't bluetooth, comes with its own wireless dongle

>the well on the right is not a scroll wheel
one job

the fuck are you talking about? i've dropped my anne pro 2 at least 4 times in the past year and it's still fine. are u on drugs or something fuckwit?

>trackpad on keyboard
Why can't we have trackball instead?

OwO what is this?
looks comfy for bedposting and bedprogramming

here you go user

Attached: 20170616012209[1].jpg (1500x1500, 450K)

I think I like this one. How are the keys and how does the mouseclickig feel?

keys feel rubbery. not best quality but ok. it has a separate scroll wheel which i use a lot. clicking is pretty good, no squeaking after long use. you get more feedback clicking on mouse buttons than on a regular mouse which is weird.

They do though and logitech was first company to update their stuff with encryption when some activists published their results about hijacking peripherals.
And everything bluetooth since like 2010 is encrypted too.

This

I have one of these for my htpc gaming pc
Its pretty nice, I used to use steam controller but got real tired of the popup keyboard not working on random shit

i love her, i want to talk to her through out the night about how bad her man is treating her.

I wish they made one with a trackball or a thinkpad mouse nub, the touchpad on this is really shit

If someones close enough to sniff your shit they could probably just look over and see you typing

You have bigger problems to worry about if people are that close snooping

I hate when trackballs include a scrollwheel. Just add a third button and scroll with the ball.

Yeah, the earlier k400 which had fullnsized arrow keys. I have a few old and few newer ones and older are better.

>these wireless keyboards are designed specifically for those who use HTPCs or a game console
>none are made with a soft white LED backlight so you can easily see the keys at night

a few of them are

pic related, the logitech k830

Attached: logitech_htpc_keyboard_k830_4.jpg (2048x1280, 144K)

>he can't touchtype

Please leave Jow Forums and never come back dumbass-kun

not that I'm aware of, however you could use it via a windows VM. The settings are saved to the device so it should continue to work how you want outside of the VM.

whoops

These are usually pain in the ass to touchtype on though.

Surely there is so go look for it dumbass

Have one of the older models, turned my old PC into an HTPC/Browsing from the couch machine

YES.

Friendly reminder i am still rocking my Logitech Dinovo Edge from 2007 and no you cannot have it.

Attached: dinovo edge.jpg (1500x847, 157K)

Yes, there's one that doesn't have a built in track pad, has a dial to connect to 3 different bluetooth devices while preserving pairing information and has a trough for your phone.

Attached: bluetooth-multi-device-keyboard-k480.png (652x560, 38K)

holy shit i just checked that in an other tab, look really good, how long is the slit though? will it fit 10 inc tablets?

Yeah probably.

also: is it deep enough that you will lose some space froma tablet getting into the slit?

Yeah little bit. it's like half an inch deep.

that sounds inconvenient

Attached: 1567920990792.jpg (893x665, 92K)

>have autistic spergout and throw keyboard away
>it turns around and returns back

Attached: 12d009de755a3d4c1f2f6282fbc8f898.jpg (272x272, 12K)

yes, cherry makes mechanical trackball/trackpad combination keyboards, I prefer the latter. You can find them on eBay for 80-100$, my board came with cherry browns, there are also model m boards with clit mice, but they are extremely rare & expensive afaik

Attached: FDFC53E4-55D8-4A14-B003-E40FD94C29EF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.6M)

*i prefer the former

fucking lol

Attached: Kkxe8eC.jpg (768x895, 503K)

I hated mine with a passion. The keyboard flexes way too much, the keys are super mushy, and you can't disable tap to click.

Attached: IMG_20190709_213523596.jpg (4160x3120, 2.86M)

Nope.

Attached: Capture du 2019-09-08 19-05-57.png (493x400, 66K)

Red knees from racking heavy UPS on the bottom racks

Based and red nippled

I have the exact same keyboard at work, I found it in a ewaste bin. DESU its a bit of a meme, the spacebar downpress feel is odd and the ball mouse is useless due to the positioning of the click buttons.

it's fucking garbage. flimsiest keyboard ever.