Dr. Bruh

What does his setup look like

Attached: drstone2.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

he has a double vertical monitor setup
you can also see it in the OP but it's not very clear

Attached: 2019-09-07-19:59:38.png (1366x768, 1.25M)

one billion percent based. he probably codes in C too.

nah prolly assembly, would be more based
plus he seems to be a hardware guy rather than a software one

there has to be an oscilloscope somewhere in there.

what a massive psp

One of the awkwardest manga I have ever read, sad.

hahaha dr bruh

his real name is Dr Rick Sanchez

this anime is ass

Reminder

Attached: 1567818061450.png (975x1400, 692K)

hahaha dr bruh

is this /sci/ the anime? Despite being ridiculously bad and not scientific or logical at all?
Well at least we know Jow Forums the anime is Akiba's trip

haha more like dr rick amirite

It's a really fun manga that captivates my mind, but if someone wants to poke holes in it's logic they definitely have alot to work with.
Then again, those sorts of people should just fuck off from reading fiction to begin with.

They hate it because it's kids popsci stuff last time I heard.

hahaha dr bruh

I honestly don't see why people shitpost so hard about Dr. Stone. Most of the critique I see is from people who obviously never even read the first chapter so I can't tell if it's newfags trying too hard to fit in or just a concentrated effort of spammers that are butthurt for some unknowable reason.

I read the manga and watched the aniime and thought it was good and very entertaining, definitely one of the most interesting works recently, when I came here I was surprised how much people hated it

True, and I don't want to step on your (or anyone else's) toes (if you enjoy it that's great). Also, i'm an anime-only pleb who stopped a few eps in, but I was under the impression that it was gonna be different from every other shounen by actually having a closed, rigorous system that could not be broken rather than a open system that develops with the protagonist and his friends (not that there's anything necessarily wrong with that). Seems to me to be very average in terms of character development, plot, theme (the show is really black and white here), etc. Substitute in any other magic system and you have another generic shounen.

Nigga that's Johnny test

This show has a literal "do not try this shit at home." warning because the science behind it is sound much of the time, as is the process the protagonist goes through to develop it. There are some neat quotes about " it took ages for man to go from stone age to modernity, were going to have to do all that in record time " and then a lot of Robinson Crusoe shit , done through the anime lens of one character being inhumanly smart and always eventually right, another having inhuman strength and proficiency ( the motherfucker punches a lion to death ), etc...but the core of the tech and research is sound. All in all an interesting show and I'll keep watching.

see Sound sure, but the science is pretty basic. Even then, there sure are some asspulls imo.

>e=mc**2
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
fucking man kids all over WTF is that SHIT?!!
how a grown ass man should take that seriously
STOP WATCHING FUCKING CARTOONS Jow Forums BACK TO YOUR USELESS PROJECT

Imagine learning everything about c++ then you pretty much get sent back to the stone age.
All that knowledge is now useless, I'd kill myself!

But you can bring back C++ from scratch!

It's/sci/and /entertaining/ enough so I like it.
That seems like an absolute nightmare, I'd rather let humanity die.

Then rot like a dog.

just call him dirty. dirty sanchez.

Make a computer out of rocks!

Dr. Stone is unreconstructed, optimistic scifi. Genuinely proud of humanity's achievements, trafficking in real science, not overly interested in character like a lot of fake scifi.

reminder that anime is for degenerates

its sodium chloride

Literal onion head.

People see a character that's supposed to be intelligent and immediately jump to Pickle Rick shitposting.

Where do you think you are?

I thought Lain and Psycho Pass were the Jow Forums animes. I don't watch much but I liked those. Anything similar? Especially Psycho Pass.

That's just more like sci-fi for psycho pass, though Lain is more like Jow Forums in general or something.
Similar to psycho pass, I would recommend off the top of my head:
Ghost in the Shell, especially SAC
Ergo Proxy
Texhnolyze (Haven't seen this one but heard good things)

Japanese are smol.

How is Psycho Pass Jow Forums? Wasn't it about cops or something?

lain is Jow Forums poser the anime and everyone forgot about psycho pass

/lgbt/ here. Psychopass is great. It's about a totalitarian society that scans peoples brains for violent tendencies using technology and deploys cops to kill them. Basically killing criminals before they become criminals usually. But not always. It's about various criminals who cheat the system and get away with crimes. You should watch it.

>/lgbt/ here
go 40% yourself

I'm a repressor just like you. I keep the tranny thoughts away and try to live like a man even though I'm not suited for it

It's unironically the most interesting anime this season.

Attached: spot the main character.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

fuck off lain is great

lain is cute but the show is pretentious trash

demon slayer is more entertaining

Do you know where you are?

i'm in the jungle, baby?

That one is oddly good. I love the animation and style. Also nezuko is fucking adorable.

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-232901_VLC.jpg (1480x720, 295K)

based