HE LIVES

HE LIVES

Attached: helives.jpg (1024x471, 46K)

Who? Some hacker that stole Terry's password?

Daily reminder you faggots killed him

I never even contacted him

feels good not to be responsible

If you participated in discussions about him you contributed to him gaining the following that ended up fucking him. Of course it's partially his own fault as well despite his mental illness, but we all have a nonzero amount of responsibility for what happened to him.

I lurked and watched. Not interfering is usually the best option.

You could argue though that it was God's plan, if you truly believe in Terry's worldview.

pretty sure it was the dude that always liked to talk a big talk about the good old days of the internet, muh sekrit club, and hiding one's powerlevel is the one who killed him by making a youtube video

Some youtube celeb popularized him you dumb knee jerk incel

his death was unironically a huge tradgedy. wish he could have gotten money and not live as a homeless man

wrong nigger

and then there's this
>>There were people from that crowd who had convinced Terry that a black man was fucking his crush Diana which tormented him for their own pleasure
>This was me desu, and I did it to mitigate the people pretending to be Dianna goading him into sending them videos of him showering and other less wholesome forms of nudity.
>Guys. Terry's email is compromised. The MX records for templeos.org point to privateemail.com. This means that Terry's email to access paypal for donations is compromised. Terry no longer receives donations. This needs to be fixed. His website has been assumed by tsheikhs, which also includes his email. We need to get Terry his donations and merch money so he can move into a cheap rate motel or maybe even a small home.
>Long time /tech/ user here. Do not trust anyone on /tech/ the entire board is compromised by an IRC clique as of late. Lots of anons from Poland on there which we all know is backup Israel.
>Terry is not getting donations, the website, IRC channel, paypal, youtube, and his e-mail has been compromised by IRCfags. They're also selling templeOS merchandise and pocketing all the profits. They've even started making changes to the OS itself and the only way to get Terry's code is from mirrors now.
>It's obvious what is going on. If they keep Terry homeless it generates more need for donations thus giving them a steady stream of income to split between themselves. They've been trolling him old school Chris-chan style too by pretending to be interested females and having him send them private videos to blackmail him with. All of this is documented in his thread on /cow/.

Attached: 1567304078508.png (678x158, 23K)

>I've been trying to meet Terry in person for some time to verify all of this for myself and help him out. Sadly, work doesn't send me to the area of the country he's in so I've been hoping he'd come further east for about 6 months now. I'm going to see if I can make it out to him soon but it may still be several months. Terry has proven in the past that he can support himself. If he found permanent residence again he could also get back on NEETbucks. His father is not doing well and I'm not even sure Terry knows.
>Basically, we have a bunch of faggots gate keeping information from Terry at all times. We need some anons on the ground to make contact with him to get him the help he needs. I'm not just talking about money here I'm talking about getting him back on good terms with his family and back to working on his OS. When Terry is working on TempleOS he's far more stable even without his medication.

Attached: 1554003101810.png (761x183, 18K)

which had over 800 000 views

>RYMcore house

Twitter just disabled that sms exploit right?

i regret getting on terrys nerves. i used to ask him if his os was made in flash or if it was a reskinned ubuntu.
told him my teachers at mit said c and assembly was dead and javascript and python was the new thing.

Daily reminder he never died and there's STILL no proof

Of course not. They need you to give them your phone number because advertisers need it so they need to have 2FA with SMS and that's just intrinsecally unsafe.

yikes

you're a piece of shit.

>get assmad when reddit "steals" memes and imageboard culture
>make youtube video about terry davis

>>>/facebook/

True :(

not really. this was before he became a Jow Forums meme, before he was homeless.
he'd stream and have like 4 viewers. i just made it interesting.
wiouth us provocing him you wouldnt have 90% of his rants to laugh at.
it was reddít who took it too far desu.
they killed him

>from Poland on there which we all know is backup Israel

But I didn't. I didn't post memes about him. Never discussed him on the net. Never made fun of him. Never contacted him. I thought he was cool but needed mental health eval, but the absolute state of the am*rica means he threw himself in front of a train while everyone knew it was going to happen, in his community, but no one could help.

Feels good to be a lurker.

>it was reddit
Nah it was you and your kind, fuck you

It was physicsgirls fault for not having sex with him.

and now you're making excuses for your behavior because 'everyone else was doing it.' You're still a piece of shit. The man was a literal genius and was mentally sick, and you made it worse. You contributed to his death just as much as everyone else for some cheap laughs. You're a piece of shit, a literal nigger.

We all know /tech/ is backup Jow Forums.

>literal genius
He couldn't even make a usb driver, lmao

If you unironically believe this, please go back to Twitter

Attached: 1439687949325.png (625x790, 27K)

He made a C compiler you shut the fuck up.

he just made a front end for gcc ;)

What do you expect, Metokur was one of the GG faggots
People like him and his braindead drones never understood what Jow Forums was about and thought the whole website is like /b/, not to mention the whole "harass crazy people for months for the lulz" being a more of a kiwifarm thing than even old /b/
What a sad place Jow Forums has become, all opinions discourse being dictated by e-celebs and Jow Forumsstormfront

yeh, im sure you know all about what Jow Forums REALLY is about, mr anime posting, r/thedonald reading, zoom zoom

>there's STILL no proof
This. I mean, with how many people from all around the world using this boards alone, someome ought to be able to provide a photo of his grave by now. Where is it?

The thing is not many knew who Terry was. Most seeing it probably just thought it was some homeless guy that got hit by a train. What were the chances of someone who knew about Terry was there, saw it while it happened, took a picture of a bloody corpse run over by a train, and also browses 4changz

>zoom zoom
Laugh at this newfag

>mr anime posting
>r/thedonald reading
>zoom zoom
And you call me the newfag, election tourist

Jow Forums is about anime posting, yes

>if you go into the sticky there's an image of Terry after Stallman

Attached: 1560592732826.jpg (1000x773, 67K)

goading a schizo into a psychotic episode isn't much to brag about?

his family said he was dead. are you actually dumb? no organization thought some mentally unstable virgin making an operating system was a serious threat
wrong

If it was in your mind, it was in your body. You may not have even told another soul about it, but your behavior changed by consuming his information. That energy went somewhere, and somehow got back to him. Just like this conversation will kill us both.

go back