Hinged side panel

this meme needs to die

Attached: 1540923654050.jpg (1259x927, 115K)

No, that's actually somewhat useful. RGB case lighting needs to die.

RGB case lighting is great. Vertical GPU mounts are great too, don't be a faggot. I spent a lot of them picking those parts out the least I can do is have them be lit AF

In addition case windows needs to die as well

Imagine being a casetard unironically

I never said vertical GPU mounting was bad, it's good. RGB lighting is the epitome of faggotry

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.gif (175x175, 24K)

memes that need to die
- glass side panels
- painted interiors
- black cases
-psu on bottom
- no drive bays for DVD writer or floppy
- no HDD light

>black cases
Black cases have been proven to make your pc run faster.

this, also black makes it cooler

but how am i going to show off my sick rgb parts without my acrylic window?

Attached: zoomerlove.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>- glass side panels
Fine, don't care much about them
>- painted interiors
Most of them are not painted, they're powder coated, which helps with durability. Color doesn't really matter.
>- black cases
Autism. Literally doesn't matter.
>-psu on bottom
Autism. Literally doesn't matter.
>- no drive bays for DVD writer or floppy
Hey grandpa.
>- no HDD light
Useless in the age of SSDs. My case has it and I unplugged it.

Complaining about half of those things you mentioned is pure autism.

Here's some other memes that need to die:
>Boomers
>Contrarians

Painted interiors and psu on bottom literally do not matter.
Everything else is true. Well I guess black cases don't matter either but I would rather see the boring beige come back.

>psu on bottom literally do not matter.
I dont like how it sucks in stuff from the bottom

Remember that this is a boomer tier case by now.

Attached: 1421963292061.jpg (1321x1324, 240K)

>stop liking what I don't like.
Back in my day, we had to buy our own blue LEDs and cut our windows for our cases by hand lil'Zoomie.

Attached: 1555530852928.jpg (3457x5178, 3.09M)

>Useless
Yeah, they are useless indeed if all you're using your computer for is playing interactive movies (vulg. "games")

Cool story bro

so much wasted, empty space.

12 liters is all you need user. take the sffpill.

Attached: B098DA6B-56B0-47A5-B4D7-D1CA36919BB2.jpg (1080x810, 80K)

>no HDD light
Just make a LED that is always on, it's not like a real HDD LED is gonna ever be off in the age where people have 10+ storage devices in their rig.

Ah yes, i remember cutting out the side panel of my old case to put an acrylic window and cold cathode lights in it.

damnnn, that clear case takes me back. I remember wanting a UV reactive clear case with ninja fan grill back in the early 00s but I was too poor to buy one.

Attached: 468416513.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Who cares? I don't live in a 100 sq ft flat where all space saving is important.

Did you plan on getting one of these kits too?

Attached: slot protector.png (452x598, 534K)

But it's also proven that black cases have statistically higher chances of being infected with a virus

cuck

mini tower micro atx is where its at desu
>some cases small enough to fit in carry on luggage
>thermals and working space not sacrificed

tfw still using this

Attached: 1421980018763.jpg (500x667, 63K)

Didn't even know that was a thing... but seeing Vantec also takes me back. Had a HDD enclosure made from them. Where has the time gone? D:

What do you use the HDD LED for, you busy professional?

To see HDD and SDD activity

>not having so many HDDs and SSDs that the light just stays on constantly

You gotta give room to your components, man. They need room to breathe. You don't wanna charge the static in the atmosphere inside that thing, you need space otherwise it'll choke.

Most of those are in the backup server in the server room.

>72641825
I agree user but mobo manufacturers have left matx behind. it's a shame too because it saves space vs atx without any compromises for 99% of users.

i'd argue that mitx is good enough for most users though. you can fit 32gb of ram into it because 1x16gb sticks are common now, and nobody doing just gaymen needs more than one gpu. and with cases like the ncase m1, which can fit the c14s (which is good enough for a 3900x) coupled with an arctic accelero on the gpu, a completely silent high-end system is achievable if you just pay a little extra for the itx tax. every time I see someone buy a full 60l atx case I die a little inside when an 8l shoebox could more than service their needs

Do you not have a nas user?

unless you're running threadripper-tier housefire cpus and are too much of a pussy to replace your gpu cooler with an arctic accelero/morpheus, there's plenty of room for components to breathe. anything up to a 3900x and 2080ti will run cool and quiet with an aftermarket gpu cooler and a noctua c14s/shadow rock. most people severely overestimate how much space they need to keep components cool.

Why would i get a NAS when i only access my files on one device which is my desktop.

vertical mounting is gay and kills temps and sags.

>kills temps
depending on the distance to the side panel it can actually improve them very slightly