Are these fans good?

They're the only non RGB fans that I can find.

Attached: ml.jpg (800x800, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noctua.at/en/products/fan
microcenter.com/product/341409/tb-silence-twister-bearing-120mm-case-fan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use noctua fans

This, they even come in non-poo colours now.

The non-standard color ones are not good, though I think a black version of the good ones are coming soon.

Get the Silent Wings 3 fans.

I've got their grey industrial fans in my workstation and they seem okay? Are they noisier than the regulars?

no Noctuas here

Yes, they are about 25% louder.

Actually forgot to mention it depends on the size, you can look at the whole spectrum of fans here:
noctua.at/en/products/fan

I replaced all my fans with black ML ones. Waited for a sale so i got them relatively cheap compared to competitors. Definitely worth it. Previous fans I had couple making weird noises out of the box, the ML ones though havn't had any issues at all. Been running them for a year now.

Ahh fuck it, I'll dig out my 8 year old Cooler Master fans.

I'm pretty sure it depends on what speed you run them at, no? The industrials are just analagous to the main fan pretty much but can go higher in speed. At very low speeds they're basically the same fan (or so I thought) noise wise.

where are you living that you cant just order some off amazon/newegg?

Buy Arctic

Attached: 6546351614.jpg (350x350, 17K)

Noctua fans are vastly overrated. Their figures don't hold up under reviews. Just get any fan you want from a reputable brand and set a fan curve on your motherboard. Almost all motherboards have PWM chassis fan headers

>The non-standard color ones are not good, though I think a black version of the good ones are coming soon.
The black/Chromax versions of their good fans have been on the market for ages, dingus. And that's without getting into the Redux and Industrial lines. The only one worth buying that doesn't have a black version yet is the NF-A12x25.

They will be louder than non-industrial versions for the full range of RPM, they will also have higher airflow for the full range of RPM. They are good fans, just not silence focused like some of the non-industrial versions.

have 2 of those coming today. odd

They're fine. Also just a reminder that you can turn pretty much any RGB off.

>They will be louder than non-industrial versions for the full range of RPM, they will also have higher airflow for the full range of RPM
Doesn't that just mean that if the industrial version has higher airflow and higher noise for the same RPM, you can run it slower and thus quieter?

>Almost all motherboards have PWM chassis fan headers
Not all fans behave nicely with PWM though. I have some Corsair fans and the shitty things don't even go below like 40-50%, nor can they actually stop if sent a 0% duty cycle PWM signal. The Noctuas I have will spin even under 5% and can stop completely at 0%, plus their controller is clever enough to work around issues such as the motor not being able to start at very low PWM.

If the fan isn't PWM, you set it to DC mode. So yeah 40% on DC mode is like 5% on PWM. Thats just how DC fans are.

No, the fans ARE PWM (4 pin). They just have their minimum RPM set ridiculously high.

I've used the LL variety and they're reasonable fans and the RGB effect is nice.

this

Only the best for me.
Only Enermax.

Attached: 91ulqOTm1vL._SL1500_.jpg (1357x1500, 290K)

This looks like a static pressure fan. Are you using it to push air through a rad?

Its a case fan. I'm using them on my enermax ETS T40-fit cooler. I also have an 80mm cpu fan on an intel cooler.
I guess I could push air through a radiator too, sure.

You generally want airflow fans for case fans and static pressure fans for rads.

These were the first fans I've bought in probably 10 years and I was blown away at how cheap and shitty they feel. Seems like they'd shatter if you stuck your finger in them. They do the job I suppose.

oh, I see. I never had a radiator, so that's cool.

No, they are not static pressure fans, at least the package I bought said it was a 120mm case fan

I got this
microcenter.com/product/341409/tb-silence-twister-bearing-120mm-case-fan

I'm not sure what kind it is. My cooler came with 1 fan and clips to add a second fan. i bought the only matching fan Microcenter had as the 2nd fan..

Just get delta fans lmaooo

Budget: Cryorig or be quiet
Best: Noctua
Stay away from: Corsair, deepcool

yes they are good
alternatively you can use Arctic fans

noctua fans are for faggots who pay 20$ per fan

Shoo Noctua shill

grey aren't industrial, grey is their low cost versions of their regular fans
their industrial fans are black.

I prefer Arctic. Not a known brand but they have better specs and price.
Mine are quiet too.

Shoo Corsair shill

>Doesn't that just mean that if the industrial version has higher airflow and higher noise for the same RPM, you can run it slower and thus quieter?
The problem is usually industrial fans are louder for the same RPM or airflow.

why didnt you bought some silencio fp 120?