Is there a list of things I can do to make windows 10 not shit? like remove telemetry and adware etc...

Is there a list of things I can do to make windows 10 not shit? like remove telemetry and adware etc? I can't use linux as most programs I need that are not vidya only run reliably on windows and newer laptops and cpus don't run windows 7.

Attached: 18_re-install-windows-10-100732280-large.jpg (700x467, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fdossena.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1903.frag
microsoft.com/en-us/photodna
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms_vl_all-smart-activation-script.79535/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, install g-
>can't use linux
get a mac

overpriced and runs like shit desu

Install TempleOS

Get gamepass for 2 bucks and enjoy Forza Horizon 3 and 4

Put windows10 on anything and it immediately transforms that thing into trash, so same result as buying a mac.

This, repent yourself while there still time.

Use LTSC 2019 + this fdossena.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1903.frag

You can use it to reboot the computer and install xp

Attached: 500px-Windows_XP_logo.svg.png (500x300, 20K)

Whats the easiest way to get ntsc, I know you can get the iso from microsoft but how do i make sure the kms crack isnt gonna make my pc a part of a chinese botnet

Read the source code, as KMS_VL_ALL is open source.

>get a mac
Nah, if you're that bad at computers, you're better off not using them.

So instead of being part of a botnet you know, you can be part of several you don't?

Attached: 1483014042177.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>He's connecting to the internet as we speak

user

>user
Yesssss?

Attached: 1396813015794.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

Windows 10 AME is completely stripped of telemetry. No phone homes whatsoever

LOL YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

I can't breathe

Protip: Windows IS telemetry. You can't turn it off, even in Enterprise editions, you can only make it "less", and "less" is defined by Microsoft. So it's still lots.

oh no they're scanning my crashdumps and now Bill Gates knows I play starless

microsoft.com/en-us/photodna

Just wait until they flip the switch to turn 2D drawings on when it they get outlawed in 2021

wow who would think they would have access to data stored on their servers lmao

>You can't turn it off, even in Enterprise editions
We had an user on /fwt/ a few weeks back who did an optimize-offline on a Pro, disabled updates, and left it hooked up to a machine running Wireshark for a while.
The only thing it sent out was msftconnecttest.com pings to see if he had an Internet connection.

>disabling updates on the world's premier malware target
enjoy your malware. Remember, if you're going to go botnet, install ALL the updates, it's for your own good.

No, he did it so there wouldn't be packets from WU for idiots to point at and go "BOTNETBOTNETBOTNET".
I thought this would be pretty self-evident.

so in a situation you don't want and should never happen, windows is just logging and not (yet) actively leaking your data. ok

>full schrodinger
Oh, you're one of those.

not that overpriced compared to thinkpad stuff and runs great

This. My work just got a new PC, and its the first one that has W10 on it. Literally having chrome with 3 tabs open uses about 85% of the 4GB of RAM, although on more than one occasion, I've seen the CPU (i5 8500), Memory, and Disk usage hit 100% in the task manager, and stay there without dropping for over an hour.

it 100% require ssd with hdd its extremely painful to use

What?

i have 8gb ram. dunno what's wrong with your pc

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 168K)

hm, i figure this is as good of a place to bring this up as any:

has anyone else had some really severe glitches with the built in win10 software? just opening photos in the photo viewer absolutely fucks my shit up, and if i try to edit the photos with the built in editor it literally bricks my computer. sometimes even when i hover over a window from the taskbar ill get a short moment of lag and my whole screen will go black. It's a legit copy of win10 running on a brand new computer. seems to just be these built in windows apps too, never had any problems with VLC or anything.

Not mine. I dropped Windows for my machines back in 2015. Even on a "heavy" distro, like Mint, there's a noticeable performance difference.

this is what you should do:
nothing

always install updates (I suggets you leave them in automatic download & install)
don't go around turning system features off like pagination and shit like that just because you read some sperg on the internet saying shit about what they don't understand

leave windows defender & firewall on

he is right, windows 10 is shit (I would not say that anout windows 7 and windows 8.1).
When you have a shit (i.e. in the morning when you take a dump) you can remove several pieces of it, but think about it what will remain will always be a shit.

If you don't want a shit do not use a shit.

>Whats the easiest way to get ntsc,
copied from other thread:

1. download LTSC (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:369E0306EF42BA0A1463E914C8819C3E575EBE8E)
2. unless you know what you're doing, do NOT run debloat scripts
3. run KMS_VL_ALL to activate it when it's installed. (forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms_vl_all-smart-activation-script.79535/)
4. live & learn, LTSC is already debloated, these steps are just taking it to another level

are you having a stroke?
do you need help?

how come i run win7 with a ryzen cpu then?

Scroll through the teamos-hkrg forums. They do custom windows releases. Usually pre activated. I switch releases about four times a year.

The best thing you can do is just use it as it is. Yes it has telemetry and some small games preinstalled, so what? If these things don't interfere with your workflow then just forget about them

>install ALL the updates
you're looking at updates through the prism of 7/8, updates now come in cumulative form, meaning, 20 updates all come in 1 package. if one chooses to not download a patch in June, then it'll be installed in July, hence cumulative.

e.g. if one only installs the security patches in LTSC (2nd Tuesday/month, normally) and ignores the non-security update later in the month, then guess what, that same non-security update gets installed the next month when you install the security update.