DDOS attack

Got DDOSed while i was playing gta online
How do i protect myself against dos attacks and how can i shit on him?
I know i can get someones person over wireshark and go to a test site and dos him, are there anymore options?

Attached: downloadfile1.jpg (320x220, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

monkey.org/~dugsong/dsniff/dsniff-2.3.tar.gz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont even think this is bait

Contact your ISP and have them take legal action.

I knew a guy who would play on a vpn

Oh nonono its /v/ermin who think someone hacking gta online is ddossing them
Sage and live on

Attached: 1477616689191.png (709x636, 167K)

It isn't
After a some months i decided to install a game and it was gta online and i got DDOSed, for no reason, this nigger just wrote me that my Internet will go off in a few seconds and it happened
Couldnt access the internet and just restarted my Router, i have a dynamic ip so that wasn't a big deal but now i want to knoe how can i protect myself better against such shit
I know that you can easily get IPs from gta 5 is there an option to mask it? Would a vpn help?
I don't even ask for gta 5 specifically, i ask in general
Can they see ehat sites i visited prior?

Ok listen up because I will only say this once. System32 is a folder used by Windows to regulate and maintain the operating system legally. Theres nothing wrong with it persay, but after you delete it you can do all kinds of hacker things like ddos him. After you delete it, use this program to sniff and intercept and change packets over the internet
monkey.org/~dugsong/dsniff/dsniff-2.3.tar.gz
Of course this is just one of the many things you can do with an unlocked windows, so look for more resources once you do it
Happy hacking

Kys you retard

?

You fucking nigger, they dosed my router
I don't even visit other Boards than Jow Forums and /b/

Lol hows it going Rupinder?

Is nobody on this shitboard able to give some info how to protect yourself against dos attacks?

>Dosn't know a simple thing
>baiting into believing that its bad
How long have you been on Jow Forums? Are you retarded or autistic?

Attached: qwe_download.png (1579x986, 385K)

Jow Forums is not your personal tech support.

neck yourself /v/tard no one cares about your personal drama with random internet dude

It's General Information you mega faggot but ofcourse it's better to shill in your shitty muh fps threads

It was said that you shall kys

No, it really isn't. This thread is all about your fucking problem that no one else cares about.

Jow Forums is a consumer electronics board you know

You mother fuck son of bitch.

I have a one normie adhd gaymer friend.
He keeps telling me how he is getting ddossed while playing. Always at a important moments his connection slows ping goes up etc. Fucking annoying

Attached: myes.jpg (700x362, 29K)

It is you nigger, i just gave one example what could happen that's not a reason to shit this thread up with your nonsense

Unless you have a static IP, this is a non-issue.

Lag switches are real and for many games they work.

It wasnt a lag switch, it was a real dos attack on my router, my whole internet stopped working until i took my router off
Fortunately i do have a dymic ip, that's how i got off so easy but i want to know how can someone protect himself against such attacks how can a IP adresss be masked on a p2p connection? Are there other ways to prevent your internet going down?
Would it help if i would change my dns to a service like cloudflare?

ok i did it now what

A lot of games they use voice chat to find your ip.

Get a bigger pipe, move your edge up to the cloud so they deal with the mitigation. Or call your ISP.

Firewall police blocking ICMP packets since most DDOS will be ICMP.

So would a vpn help in such Situations?
Ehy didn't my Router Firewall block all the packeges?

boi, just use a VPN.
literally just this. And fuck everybody who ddos's you. just don't give a shit.

The end.

Most firewalls dont come blocking ALL icmp packets, since you are playing gta online you have a open port which means people can bombard you with icmp, they are also not that easy to be detected so...
But then again there are others types of DDOS who arent ICMP

>/v/tard runs his trap on Jow Forums while online
>Jow Forums just chillin playing GTA on proton linux
>/v/tard claiming he legit h4xx0r
>gets ddos and runs to Jow Forums after talking

Little jimmy got rekt today.
Be more humble next time bitch

Kek

Attached: 1520601863803.jpg (1536x1042, 599K)

Not quite sure why people are bullying OP
I dealt with this a lot in Destiny 2 Competitive last year since Bungie is incompetent and still uses p2p for their online matches where the other team sends DoS attacks to me, and even big name streamers just to automatically win the match.
Get a paid VPN with denial of service protection. Not even joking, shit works.

Thank you i will consider this
And yes that's no joke u literal niggers, gta online is the first game i touched in nearly half a year and got fucking dosed by some modding subhuman for no reason
Thee open ports are necessary for this kind of Software?
What about filesharing programms?

Any video examples of this?

Ive nulled big VPNs before and then hit the real IP when their internet reconnects

OH MY GOD DUDE WHAT THE H*LL I DID THIS AND NOW MY COMPUTER WON'T WORK. THIS IS MY MOMS COMPUTER AND SHES GOING TO COME HOME SOON HOW DO I FIX THIS.
FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT NOW NOW NOOOOWWWEE

I doubt the average kid who downloaded wireshark + loic where they found a tutorial on youtube from playing some online pvp game are competent enough to do that so for OP's case a VPN is fine

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee