>Click install
>spend 20 minutes downloading
>Click cancel
>Download net framework installer
>Open exe
>lmao install net framework 3.5 automatically window
>Click open
>Doesn't install

Attached: 1567890854579.png (762x606, 182K)

dude windows is so user friendly

Attached: bait_.png (360x361, 17K)

>t. mad winfag

Attached: SURRRREEEEE.png (1200x675, 95K)

The funny part is that it sometimes takes 32 and 64 version to work.

>still uses 7
No wonder you're a frogposter.

Attached: SPECS.png (646x575, 50K)

Just buy a macbook air. It just works!

Attached: freakysoyboy.png (180x375, 5K)

Yikers. Zoomers first gaymer pc but uses an outdated OS because he got meme'd into it by spergs.

It does though. You might need to install xcode but that's not something you need to run basic ass software.

Attached: cringe10-10.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>buy a macbook air instead of a fairly midrange computer because clearly you have enough money
apple products = tech cope
did you remember to masturbate today cumbrain?

>one works for you
>one needs you to work for it
Saving couple hundred bucks isn't worth dealing with cancer and even if you're on minimum wage, the price difference is nothing in the long run. The only excuse is being a third worlder since they tend to cost noticeably more there.

>try to install app in linux
>lmao install the package
>no package for my distro
>try to build from source
>lmao install the dependencies
>all the dependencies are called something else in my distro
>some of them have the same problem of no package for my distro
>write manual list of dependencies and install everything i can through the package manager
>try to build missing dependencies from source
>lmao sure thing senpai just install the dependencies for ur dependencies bro
>lmao dude

Attached: tuxbrainlet.png (594x720, 95K)

use a non retarded distro like ubuntu.

why the fuck are you using windows 7??
you do know it is 10 years old right? and that microsoft released a new version called windows 10?

So the Mac OS just turns into something like Linux? I haven't heard of Xcode until today.

oh i forgot:
>some of manual dependencies' source code ships with -Wall
>try to build
>generates warnings
>their code generates warnings and they fucking shipped it with -Wall
>they're not even important warnings
>have to manually go in and strip -Wall from makefiles
>things go smoothly for awhile and then get actual non-Wall errors for some things
>"oh d'uuuhhh this software doesn't even fugging work straight from upstream, u need le third party patch from schoomer mcfoomer"

>a non retarded distro like ubuntu
contradiction in terms

>too retarded to use a newbie friendly os
bro...

It has unix so a lot of basic shit can be done from the terminal right away but you do need xcode to do anything serious. (or screen-fetch for the threads)

>I haven't heard of Xcode until today.
Guess that's Jow Forums in 2019 for ya.

>oh you don't ENJOY manually installing all you're (you are) dependencies from source? you must be a NEWBIE
>haha if you don't GET OFF on manually fixing other people's makefiles and patching broken upstream code then there's NO WAY you've used linux for over 10 years! haha that's IMPOSSIBLE! LOL!

Attached: Untitled.png (594x720, 158K)

you're great at making things up, you've never really used linux, have you?

just buy a PC and install linux lol

I understand why designers, video editors and musicians buy apple computers... but developers? why? even windows is better IMO

Attached: youregreatatmakingthingsup.png (1920x1080, 740K)

fuck when i said -Wall i meant -Werror. -Werror is such a retarded meme flag i couldn't even remember what it was called

For one, because there is MUCH more money in developing for iOS but it's just a more comfy environment than Loonix and more stable and less annoying than Windows. Only reasons to use Linux for development is either some crazy software which needs crazy hardware (super computers) or any soft of networking.

I don't know, man, sounds like a more extreme version of the average Loonix experience.

BTFO.

use a popular linux distro

>unironivally using gentoo
lmao

But I like the one I have.
It's a pretty good distro for the most part, my issue is with the occasional problematic third-party package.

>muh distro doesn't have these packages, but it's OK, I learned to cope with it
doesn't have this problem.

>even windows is better IMO
HAHAHAHAHA no. Unix and Unix-like operating systems actually work for development. Windows? Not at all. Only web devs could get away with using Windows.