MICROSOFT VOUCHES FOR HUAWEI, CALLS U.S. GOVERNMENT "UN-AMERICAN"

forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/09/08/trump-gets-shocking-new-huawei-warningfrom-microsoft/#1b5aecc62aee
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-08/microsoft-says-trump-is-treating-huawei-unfairly

>More Huawei defiance was aimed at U.S. President Trump on Sunday [September 8], but this time it wasn't coming from Shenzhen, it was coming from much closer to home. Brad Smith, the President and Chief Legal Officer of America’s own Microsoft has accused his government of being “un-American” in its treatment of the Chinese tech giant—lobbying for the company’s access to its U.S. supply chain to be restored.

>“Oftentimes,” Smith told Bloomberg Businessweek, “what we get in response is, ‘well, if you knew what we knew, you would agree with us’. And our answer is, ‘great, show us what you know so we can decide for ourselves. That’s the way this country works’. Their response? 'No, you'll believe what we tell you to believe. End of story'.”

Should Microsoft be tried for treason?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190908-152401_Samsung Notes.jpg (1177x1351, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies
brucebnews.com/2019/01/bloomberg-and-chinese-spies-the-strangest-technology-story-of-the-year/
servethehome.com/yossi-appleboum-disagrees-bloomberg-is-positioning-his-research-against-supermicro/
servethehome.com/investigating-implausible-bloomberg-supermicro-stories/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>India uniting with China against the US
not that surprising 2bh

Don't we all have to "Trust" what mcsftoot do with our data, eat some of your own sheet m$

Why do you fags even need confirmation when it’s already international news that the Chinese supply chain can’t be trusted?

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies

Kek Bloomberg later had to admit China wasn't doing any of that and the only source they had was one private security worker who said China "could" do it if they really wanted.

>Virgin boy eggs are a traditional dish of Dongyang, Zhejiang, China in which eggs are boiled in the urine of young boys

>More people in India practice open defecation (44%) than use toilets connected to adequate waste management systems (40%)

Attached: ik8a2ez37tv21.jpg (700x684, 71K)

Why are there so many trannies in IT?

Attached: 2019-09-08-201342_387x280_scrot.png (387x280, 148K)

*India and Africa

I trust the United States government more than I trust Microsoft.

I'll take "people who deny what Edward Snowden said" for $1000, please.

That doesn't exactly help your case does it? At things are moot since MS is in the US's pocket.

not him but I believe Snowden 100% and I still trust US Gov more than M$

Imagine believing country that stage 9/11

"Microsoft is an enemy of the people."

Nah. People should just stop using their products.

>sticking words in people's mouth
Was it for attention?

>China openly admit that any Chinese company can and will be compelled to assist in gathering intelligence
>"muh drumpf"
Microsoft only care about their bottom line. The idea that they give a shit about being "American" is laughable.

Pick one (or more) to spy on you.
>Microsoft
>Google
>The US government
>China

Attached: you have 10 seconds.png (479x411, 33K)

This, obviously.

Honestly, I just take the Alinsky tactic to "make them live up to their own standards."
>Oftentimes, what we get in response is, ‘well, if you knew what we knew, you would agree with us’. And our answer is, ‘great, show us what you know so we can decide for ourselves. That’s the way this country works’. Their response? 'No, you'll believe what we tell you to believe. End of story'.

This is exactly what M$ does with literally all their products these days. When you install W10, they don't say, "Hey, we are gonna dig through all your data, and do with it whatever we want." They don't even say what they want to do with it (although its easy to guess). They aren't forthcoming about what they do, or precisely what their profit margin for W10 is.

Who are they to call out others? By Smith's own logic, Microsoft is un-American. Yet we hear nothing about that. Don't go throwing stones when you live in a glass house.

Attached: 6F351BA7-DC03-4CE3-B286-3405122207EF.jpg (250x188, 8K)

yeah ok but who will vouch for microsoft?

Microsoft is tsun for Donald since he's in bed with Tim Apple

>later had to admit
Chang, source?

I don't need to trust anyone to know that dominant chinese tech companies will be a catastrophy for the free west.
China is expanding for years now and they won't stop.

Trump or no Trump, I despise my government for sucking up to China.

Microsoft is afraid of losing any market share in China so Microsoft is giving warning to US government: the news

Nigga you can't be serious
brucebnews.com/2019/01/bloomberg-and-chinese-spies-the-strangest-technology-story-of-the-year/

Where's the admission part?

lel microsoft just wants moni

>replace all the murrican employees with pajeets
>call anyone unamerican

you mean why so many trannies in IT in murica.

Nice fake news, Zhang. I trust bloomberg because I'm white.

Microsoft asking for access to classified information to satisfy their curiosity is retarded. However, Congress should be reviewing the information that's used and affirming the administration's decision or passing legislation to stop it if it's out of line.

>Hey Microsoft can we see your source code
>No, you'll believe what we tell you to believe

Subtle bait kek

Bloomberg literally hasn't been able to turn up one of these supposed chips and they're the only ones making the claim.

>gets rich stealing someone else's OS and monopolizing the market
>caring about this opinion

unpopular opinion on Jow Forums but it's the right move. i interned at MS with an extension so 9 months total. they didn't end up hiring me after (even though my boss loved me) because at the end of the day I just wasn't smart enough. There are 1.3 billion indians in india and way more of then study compsci and engineering than in the US. the best of them come to the us for work, the worst of them stay in india.

the USA gets the best minds from india and realistically they're just smarter than white trash like me. i made a good intern but I would never have made a good ms software engineer. too lazy, didn't study hard enough, not smart enough. the truth is white people are lazy. we dont deserve good jobs.

servethehome.com/yossi-appleboum-disagrees-bloomberg-is-positioning-his-research-against-supermicro/

servethehome.com/investigating-implausible-bloomberg-supermicro-stories/

It's already been debunked yet BloomBERG refuses to retract their fake news story

>Should Microsoft be tried for treason?

the fact that microsoft the biggest software compare is OPENLY shitting on us goverment pretty much is all the evidence you need to know about how much power they trully have

Nightmare

>Informed nexus phones are the best androids to get because receive updates right away
>Buy Nexus 6p
>Year later few days after warranty it stops connecting to network
>Try to get google to fix it, willing to pay
"Talk to huawei its their phone"
>Huawei ultimately tells me to fuck off because no warranty and refuse to fix their product even for money
Essentially bought a $500 phone that was inevitably going to turn into a brick right after warranty
>Google says sorry and there's been issues working with them and sent me a new one for free
Huawei ultimately killed the nexus line because of their faggotry. Nexus 6p was such a great phone but huawei not giving a damn about it led google to switch things up and drop the nexus line. Fuck huawei and they deserve to be dropped.

ZION DON BTFO

Seriously, I hate this fucking kike puppet so much now. Even though Geroge W Bush is OBJECTIVELY the worst president of all time, I have a special hatred for ZioDrumpf in a way I have never felt before. Maybe because I got conned into supporting him initially, that's why all his kikery stings more now on a personal level.