Why do Americans do this?

Why do Americans do this?

Attached: vcc0000_85c.jpg (857x1400, 372K)

i just checked and i dont think the big book of cum exists

Attached: 1543877899616.jpg (1024x614, 29K)

To piss you off.

I don't do that. I do not engage in any monstrosity like that.

Attached: America_reading_is_for_faggots.jpg (550x550, 72K)

FUCK SPAIN AND FUCK PEDOS

Attached: 8e3a5c36ed5ddf63d805b58689f5c24238b8af45ff5d4c372f55c9fcc672fc4e.jpg (334x334, 88K)

imagine literally being spanish

Attached: 1510060872951.jpg (818x503, 163K)

i dont consider myself a particulary well read person but i do read when i get a chance and i dont think "Big Book of Cum" is real

someone actually sat down and unironically decided to draw this

do you think he got paid to draw this? or did he do it on his own? which is worse?

those are the great mysteries of life

Attached: 1519785290347.jpg (600x600, 56K)

There are special shops for this.

Attached: cumbooks.jpg (1024x908, 273K)

>cum books
>the kids are on sale
waht

Attached: 1546724664646.png (400x400, 116K)

based

I would do it for free

Because the Marxist campaign to the masses and malcontents failed in the US, since there was already so much miscellaneous propaganda to tempt the layman under our permissive-for-the-time publishing laws, so they had to retarget for the intellectuals, but American egalitarianism and focus on the individual caused us to not care about class wars and to rightfully mock the conditioned intellectuals the co-opted centers for higher learning started churning out, rather than automatically believing them because they had a degree from a place with clout earned from past grads. As a result the left festered in bitterness while the right continued to reform themselves in areas like equal rights, freedom of expression and religious neutrality, but without accepting Marxism which had been slipped into these "destructive" movements to unite them to bring the US to "ruin". Instead we just improved our country, did whatever we wanted, and still traded peaceably instead of stealing from one another because muh class war.

So lots of bitter brainwashed student debt holders and random junkies primed by multi-generational failed "revolutionary theories" to be the very incarnation of hypocrisy and moral destruction were left with no real payoff and missed the chance to be lined up against the wall and shot the day after the people's revolution "finished". What's left is muh gender revolution. Then the Japs turned against their psychotic masculinity/supremacism because it got them nuked to shit and everyone hated them for raping little girls and torturing their POWs and stuff, so they decided as a culture to kill their old culture by doing equally psychotic passive-aggressive tranny and pedo bullshit (more than they already had to begin with under the old culture, which was already a lot).
Then some retarded faggots from both countries fed into each other in a recursive loop online and hey presto, you get this shit.

someone actually sat down and unironically decided to write this

ikr actual turbo autism in that post

>be Belgian
>look up from sucking your daily wall of dicks
>"oh my fucking god someone knows something about something, I have to let them know they aren't supposed to know things!"
>be Irish
>be too dumb and lazy to quote

it could be true

it could also be a moralfagging retard getting mad at a random drawing of a dickgirl

You could also be a retarded fag getting mad at based heteronormativity

>writing an essay about why futanari is "bad"
>"knowing things"
there's useful autism and then there's you

Phonefags without the attention span to read more than one sentence at a time should go.

spergs who put more than a modicum of effort into posting should just rope desu

jesus christ where do we keep finding these people
it's like chill lole you're on the internet retard untwist your panties

Attached: 1531985958542.jpg (300x300, 14K)

From the faggot who's been posting buttblasted responses to everyone who doesn't support teh gaiz on every thread for the past two hours.

lol based

what the fuck are you even talking about I just got here a few minutes ago
nigger take your schizo ass back to whatever containment board you crawled out of

That sunlight hurts, doesn't it?

>"sunlight"
that's a shit-tier response man

okay you got me I am le ebil gay agenda wafflel personally hired by her royal grace hillary clinton to spread the glory of the gay onto the internet 24/7/365

Attached: be very afraid.gif (400x185, 582K)

the yank is just insecure about his sexuality and/or is a closet fag in denial

the fuck?

Attached: 1541727950706.gif (500x447, 93K)